Forum Member

federal bop interview

Hi guy's a couple of questions for you guy's processing for FEDERAL BOP AND NYCDOC!!!!
    1) How is the process for bop anybody been through it i'm going to otisville on wed.
    2) I had a haressment 2nd degree charge in 02 it was a violation i paid a fine that was it, will this hurt?
    3)I'm in the union and have not worked in 2 months i have a family and a mortgage and 405 a week unemployment is not cutting so my credit is not that great but i have a annunity account with the union i will tap in when i leave to pay off my bills will this hurt?
    4)I have no criminal record i went to my local sheriff and they ran it i'm clean so what do you think.
    5)I was a former co in 02-03 i had to leave to care for my mother i'm certified in nys by the coc basic corrections and nys peace officer with firearms!
    Thank you to everbody in advance fo all the help!

Its Count Time- Lock In!! NYSJAILER2008's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mike407 View Post
    Hi guy's a couple of questions for you guy's processing for FEDERAL BOP AND NYCDOC!!!!
    1) How is the process for bop anybody been through it i'm going to otisville on wed.
    2) I had a haressment 2nd degree charge in 02 it was a violation i paid a fine that was it, will this hurt?
    3)I'm in the union and have not worked in 2 months i have a family and a mortgage and 405 a week unemployment is not cutting so my credit is not that great but i have a annunity account with the union i will tap in when i leave to pay off my bills will this hurt?
    4)I have no criminal record i went to my local sheriff and they ran it i'm clean so what do you think.
    5)I was a former co in 02-03 i had to leave to care for my mother i'm certified in nys by the coc basic corrections and nys peace officer with firearms!
    Thank you to everbody in advance fo all the help!
    YOU SOUND FINE AS LONG AS YOU BRING YOU DISPOSITION FROM YOUR VIOLATION AND HAVING PRIOR PEACE OFFICER STATUS IS GOOD BUT DEPENDS ON DID YOU PASS PROBABTION , DID YOU RESIGN, TAKE A LEAVE OF ABS, OR WAS SUSPENDED/TERMINATED. YOU WOULD DO BETTER COMING TO NYSDOC, OR GOING WCDOC, OR NYCDOC INSTEAD OF GOING INTO BOP. FROM WHAT I HEARD IT NOT GREAT PLACE TO WORK, BUT IF THEY ARE GOING TO HIRE YOU I SAY RUN WITH IT
    Last edited by NYSJAILER2008; 05-25-2008 at 02:07 PM.
    CARE, CUSTODY AND CONTROL
    FIRM, FAIR AND CONSISTENT

DOING 25 TO LIFE, 8 HOURS @ A TIME

Forum Member
    Thanks for the reply i did not finish my probation but i did resign?

Its Count Time- Lock In!! NYSJAILER2008's Avatar
    you should have no problems
    CARE, CUSTODY AND CONTROL
    FIRM, FAIR AND CONSISTENT

DOING 25 TO LIFE, 8 HOURS @ A TIME

Forum Member
    Thanks again for the reply i missed all the co tests for this year i have nycdoc in august!