Forum Member

CA DMV question - form "h6"

I'm looking at applying to Garden Grove. Their website states that an application must be accompanied by a 10-year driving history form aka "Form H6". I searched high and low on the DMV website for this and I can't find anything. Did the form change names? Is this something that has to be printed out in person at a DMV office?

I see a 10-year driving history form, but it says nothing about "H6" and it seems to apply more to a commercial driver's license application.

I would hate to include the wrong driving history form with the application...

Wrong Place, Right Time.
    it's the dmv print out of your history, the 7 year one i believe.

you must go in to get it, don't forget your DL or other gov't ID..

make an appointment or go when they open up.

on drop in visits, you should be able to just get it from the information window (the first one you walk up to) and 5.00 later of course.
    ''Life's tough......it's tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne

Forum Member

I think you have to get it in a sealed, too.
    Help, operator. Give me the number to 911--
    Homer Simpson

Forum Member

I didn't have to seal mine.

Forum Member

I got mine recently. I was surprised to see a VC 5200 (a) violation on there that I took care of. That report really does cover everything.

Molon Labe
    Quote Originally Posted by avalon42 View Post
    I got mine recently. I was surprised to see a VC 5200 (a) violation on there that I took care of. That report really does cover everything.
    Your DMV printout will have ALL violations on it....including equipment/fix-it tickets........
    The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Forum Member

Sorry for the resurrection of an old dead post. But does the H6 form include out of state violations?
    Thanks

Molon Labe
    Quote Originally Posted by halfflash View Post
    Sorry for the resurrection of an old dead post. But does the H6 form include out of state violations?
    Thanks
    Depends.....some states report to CA DMV and some don't.....best bet is to disclose any and ALL violations.......because if you lie by omission, then you are toast
    The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Forum Member

Got it, thank you.

Retired Sergeant - CHP
    CA DMV Form DL939 is the for you need from DMV. FIll it out and pay the fee. Here is information about it: https://www.dmv.ca.gov/forms/dl/dl939.htm
    Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]