Bitter Gun Owner

FS: Tactical S&W 5906 9mm and accessories

I'm selling my S&W 5906TSW

It's a 9mm, and it's important to note that it's a TSW (Tactical S&W) - not the old 5906 cops used to carry years ago. The difference is it's lighter, has a chamber indicator port, reduced recoil, ambidextrous safety/decocking lever, and an accessory rail. Capacity is 15+1.
    The MSRP is $995 (see link. )But I know it doesn't go for that much lately.

I have a lot of accessories... Two Level 2 Duty holsters (Fine Tac and Basketweave finishes), leather pancake holster, paddle holster, leather magazine/cuff combo pouch, duty belt double magazine pouch, 3 high capacity mags (check your state laws), 2 normal mags, stock and aftermarket rubber grips, and the original gun case.

I'm hoping someone will make me an offer for the whole 5906 "package." If someone offered me $800 for the whole thing, it'd be a deal. I'd have to consider any less than that.

I'd also consider selling the gun by itself, but it would need to be a pretty good offer because it's so hard to sell holsters and such alone.

Tell your friends!
    Last edited by Ten-32; 03-06-2008 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Added info
    "Well I'd lock him up for what we know he did, and then throw in a few extra years for what he probably did." ~Hank Hill

"Why do you need to carry a gun? There aren't any bad people in this town..."

Forum Member

Any pics?

I'm sure it is a sweet gun but I wouldn't pay anything near $1000 for a S&W. I've had Kimber's and HK's for less then that and a S&W couldn't come close to them.

I had a regular 5906 and that gun was junk, traded it for a Ruger p89. I surely hope the tactical is a much better gun.

Not meaning to flame, again, I'm sure it is a nice gun and I hope you get what you are asking for it.

G-man
    1*

Bitter Gun Owner
    Thanks for the reply -

I lowered the price and posted pics in a new thread, above.
    Last edited by Ten-32; 03-13-2008 at 01:53 PM.
    "Well I'd lock him up for what we know he did, and then throw in a few extra years for what he probably did." ~Hank Hill

"Why do you need to carry a gun? There aren't any bad people in this town..."