Unhappy WPSO deputy down-my dept.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two Washington Parish sheriff's deputies were shot -- and one was killed -- inside a motel room Monday afternoon.

Another man in the motel room was also shot and killed, officials said.

The Washington Parish sheriff hasn't released the name of the female deputy who was killed.

The male deputy who was shot has life-threatening injuries, officials said.

Both deputies had fewer than 18 months of experience with the Washington Parish sheriff's office, and both worked transporting inmates at a nearby jail.

The assistant chief with the Franklinton Police Department told WDSU NewsChannel 6 that the triple-shooting happened inside the Liberty Inn Motel on Washington Avenue.

The sheriff's office said gunfire erupted when one deputy went to the motel to pick up some equipment from another deputy who lived there.
    These 2 were on my dept.Details still sketchy,what I know so far is ,female deputy (Yvonne Deshotel)recently estranged from her husband,(hence living at the motel temp.),male deputy (Jacob Walker),went to motel to exchange units as his was broke down.Both are in prisoner transport,Estranged husband shows up(room door was open ,as nothing was "going on")Suspect had an AR-15 concealed with a towel.Opened up on her first,Yvonne was abel to get off 2 rounds,Suspect than turned on Jacob who (I beleive) emptied at least 1 mag into suspect.Suspect doa,Jacob took 6 rounds at point blank and is now in stable condition.

Will update as soon as info.becomes more clear.
    Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

VIP Member - Diamond willowdared's Avatar
    How very sad!
    Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

I'm sorry to hear this. This was also the day i was shot.