Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Forum Member

Tell us your suspects high on PCP Horror Stories....

Officers....Let's hear about your horror story encounters with suspects high on PCP (the Superman drug). I've known instances where they've been shot, beaten, slammed down, run over...etc...and just keep on coming even harder then before they got run over and it takes 10 officers to even put em down. What's been your interesting experience with one of those suspects???
    "If guns are outlawed...then only outlaws will have guns!"

Forum Member
    I worked for a female Captain who, when she was a Deputy, stopped a girl who was smaller than her high on PCP. The girl picked the Deputy up and threw her over the hood of the patrol car. Not on the hood, but over it.
    Went to training years back and the instructor - who was with San Diego PD - said one of his male officers was attacked by a guy who was high on PCP and thrown over the roof of his patrol car. Twice.

Forum Member

hmm, thats odd...a lot of views yet only 1 reply. Not any problems with PCP in your areas??
    "If guns are outlawed...then only outlaws will have guns!"

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badge1024
    hmm, thats odd...a lot of views yet only 1 reply. Not any problems with PCP in your areas??
    we have ways of controlling those on PCP... but I'm not divulging that secret.....
    Dont walk behind me, I may not lead. Dont walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me.

Forum Member
    PCP has slowed way down in So. Cal. Meth is the drug of choice any more. And it's everywhere.

This Can't Be!
    A red house in a red county in a red state in a red country
    Haven't seen PCP in years. But, back in the day.......

To maked a very long story short, by the time I had this guy in cuffs. leg restraints and in a cage.....

Three cops needed stitches. The bad guy, had two missing teeth, a dislocated and fractureed elbow, swollen tesicles, a blown knee and finally, did "the chicken" for us. This was when the "Bar Arm" was still okay and hadn't killed anyone yet. He never felt any of it. NOTHING!

All of this, for shoplifting.
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Forum Member
    I watched a guy on PCP rip a tree out of the ground. Granted, it was small and newly planted, but no normal person could have just ripped it out like that.

Needless to say, he was not happy the next day when he woke up in a hospital.
    Looks like someone took their stupid pills today.

Forum Member

Another officer and I had to fight one. The bad guy was naked and sweating profusely in the hot, July, Southeast Texas sun. We couldn't get a good grip on him. Pepper spray didn't work (as it usually won't on PCP subjects). We wrestled and chased him over a two block area. We were bruised, scratched and pretty well spent before help arrived. He got banged up pretty good too, but none of us required any hospitalization.

We had another one that happened at night. It took seven officers to get the guy hancuffed. It was in front of a night club with a black patrons. Once we had finished cuffing him and getting him secured in a car, we then had to deal with a very angry crowd. Everybody was screaming, "You didn't have to beat him like that", or "You didn't have to be so rough with him". Nobody in the crowd complained that the guy had broken car windows with his bare hands, or that he had hit a couple of female patrons for no reason.

Group 29
    First murder case I ever worked on, a PCP dealer sold a $7 hit to a guy in a bar. The customer gave him a ten dollar bill and the dealer told him he would go get his change. He should have got it right away, because about ten minutes into his PCP trip, the customer walked over, and in full view of about fifty witnesses, stabbed the dealer in the heart, and said, "What happened to my $3 in change?"

(The victims's street name was 'Skeet", and for about a year after that we were still quoting what one of the witnesses said, "He done stabbed Skeet. Skeet be dead.")

Forum Member
    I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees...
    we had a guy who was running in the streets naked.upon our arrival this dude ripped his balls off and threw it at us!! i was like wtf! he tried going for the hot dog next but we took him down.. im sure he was feeling it the next day

Sayeth me!
    Quote Originally Posted by nasa808
    we had a guy who was running in the streets naked.upon our arrival this dude ripped his balls off and threw it at us!! i was like wtf! he tried going for the hot dog next but we took him down.. im sure he was feeling it the next day
    GOOD EFFING GOD!!! thats the worst one i ever heard.

Group 29
    This one may be the winner.

Oh no, it's da Po-Po
    PCP really dosent seem to be a problem here. All we get are crankers and crackheads.

Group 29
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog F4i
    PCP really dosent seem to be a problem here. All we get are crankers and crackheads.
    I don't think I have seen a case of PCP in twenty years. Meth is the new PCP.

Sayeth me!
    the last drug school i went to said that pcp was really way down. so many horror stories about it has made using it a rare find anymore. meth is to easy to come by to fool with it i guess.

Hawkeye Pride
    Not my story but a buddy's:

He told me that he and his partner were dispatched to a disturbance in progress in a bar parking lot. They showed up: dude had ripped this others guys throat open (like Swayze in Road House) and was butt naked. Dude came after them, he said they (along with some other units showed up) pumped 51 shots into the guy (with 13 head shots) and he kept coming. Dude finally bled out and come to find out he was some sort of a former Navy boxing champ and after he got out he just kinda lost it. Yeah...I'd say so.
    The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
    Ronald Reagan

Forum Member
    One time when I was high on PCP......I meannnnnnn.....
    -Stay safe

This Can't Be!
    A red house in a red county in a red state in a red country
    Quote Originally Posted by Group 29
    This one may be the winner.
    Agreed. Can't beat it (no pun intended)
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

When do I grow up?
    OKay, here I am on vacation, using the lobby "Guest PC" and limited to only 15 minutes....I promise to tell my PCP story next week when I have sufficient time.

And, 1042 Trooper, thanks for the tip on the Outlaw Inn! We drove all day from Winnemucca NV to your 'hood and got up the next morning to head to Colorado. Nice place and I wish I had been able to hook up with you. Maybe another time, another place.
    "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

No Longer Active

Late 70's I was working as a security guard in a hospital that had a nut ward. The cops followed in an ambulance that had a 16 yr old kid about 150 lbs strapped down on his stomach and cuffed behind his back. he looked like he never lifted a weight in his life. He snapped the chain on the cuffs

The next day we got a call that he was trying to "abscond" (dont ask me why he was not on a locked ward) We found him walking the halls, but his muscles were so sore from the previous days struggle, he could barely move

Tasdave
    OMG.... Tell me your joking

When do I grow up?
    Okay, so I'm going for second place here....

There I was, two years on the job and brand new to Hollywood, spring of 1979. We responded to a nekkid-man-on-the-roof call. Upon our arrival there was this nude black guy. standing on top of the second floor rooftoop of a building with access from a five-story apartment building. We found the busted window he'd used to get to the next door roof. I was the first out and started running toward him with my straight-stick in hand, confident that I was being followed by my fellow officers. He looked in my direction and started running at me. No problem, my guys, are right behind me, right?

Okay, I truned and saw them all stacked up at the busted window...number two had cut his pants on the broken glass and paused to assess the damage to his $50 wool uniform pants! Now, I'm not so confident in the outcome.

The nude guy then stops, walks to the ledge, stands like Jesus on the cross, and jumps from the second floor roof, landing feet first on the rooftop of a parked compact car. His feet slide down the windsheild and his ***** makes a dent in the roof of the car. He falls to the sidewalk laying still. Okay, back through the window we go and down the stairs and out the back door of the building where he's still laying on the sidewalk, trying to stand up.

Okay, now we're each on a limb. Two on the hands/arms, two on the legs, and two in reserve but trying to take control of this guy to 'cuff him. We're six cops who have "been there, done it all...not afraid of nuthin'" AND THIS GUY EJACULATES. Six cops each, jump in six different directions, all saying...."eeeeeeeee----eeew!" Once this expression of love for all has subsided, the officer with the least amount of time on the job handcuffs our exhausted fellow. He's loaded into a squad car and off to the County Hospital he goes.

The owner of the compact car, a little old lady walking two Pekingneese dogs with pink ribbons in their hair steps forward to check out the damage to her car. I asked if she wanted any info. "No," she said, "this is just Hollywood after all."

I learned later that he came out of his PCP intoxication, looked at the arresting officers and asked, "Officers, can you tell me what happened? I hurts all over my body!"
    "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Forum Member

Im doing a public speaking presentation in my academy on the dangers of suspects on PCP.

So keep the stories/videos coming!!

Lather it like its stolen
    Back in 2000 I got a call for a naked man in the middle of 15th and Pennsylvania Ave SE. Anybody who knows this intersection knows that its just before going over the Sousa bridge which will then take you to I295/BW Parkway or into Maryland via Penn Ave. Anyway Im the first unit there and I see this 6'3, 120 skinny dude standing in the middle of the intersection, greasing himself down with vaseline andpicking the "imaginary" spidders off his body. I immediately asked for assistance and 3 more units arrived. It was a looooooooooong day.......

1. The vaseline makes it virtually impossible to hold on to a limb, especially in the 95+ degree heat, mixed with sweat= feet and *** everywhere.

2. He was high on PCP, and for him to be a skinny dude he was EXTREMELY strong and resistant to all sorts of... "pain". We fought with that fool what seemed like an eternity was actually 5 minutes. Because he was soooo slippery, the only thing we could really do was just hold on to him till the wagon got there. Hell, a passing firetruck even hosed us all down with some water from the firetruck to try and get some of the vaseline off of all of us. Didnt work but it was extremely hot and humid that day. We all recieved some bumps and bruises but nothing to major. The look on all the citizens faces while we were fighting this guy was priceless. Imagine sitting in your car and some greasy butt cheeks gets slammed up against the drivers side window? Horror story and funny as hell all at the same time...

Forum Member

I wasn't there but one of the officers that came in to talk to us when I was in the academy told us this one.

Officer stated they were dispatched to a domestic, female called complaining hubby (or boyfriend i dont remember) is high on drugs and throwing things around the house.

Officer arrives on scene, female is outside waiting on Police. "Help he is still inside, he is crazy, he is throwing furniture around, I think he has a knife." Well that "think" became a "know." Male answers door after he takes knife to stomach and guts himself. When I say guts, responding officers stated his intestines and all were dangling out of his stomach because he cut himself from one side to the other and as he is walking he is pulling things out. I forgot if they ever went hands on or if he bled out first. I just kind of stopped listening and was in amazment when I heard he was pulling guts out of his stomach.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last