Thread: Six Flags

justice12

Six Flags

Has anyone been to Great Adventure yet this year? I just went and to tell the truth I'm a little disappointed now. They raised the prices (again!) and the lines are still as long as ever.

Kingda Ka is unbelievable though. 0-128 mph in 3.3 sec, vertical to 458 feet, and then straight back down. Probably worth the price of admission for one ride.

Ret. Police

ADventure

Quote Originally Posted by justice12
    Has anyone been to Great Adventure yet this year? I just went and to tell the truth I'm a little disappointed now. They raised the prices (again!) and the lines are still as long as ever.

Kingda Ka is unbelievable though. 0-128 mph in 3.3 sec, vertical to 458 feet, and then straight back down. Probably worth the price of admission for one ride.

I'm looking forward of going within the next month. I would think we could get a discount by showing our ID.
    Stay Alert and Stay Alive. Peace be with you.
    Respectfully.

justice12
    Quote Originally Posted by peacemaker120
    I'm looking forward of going within the next month. I would think we could get a discount by showing our ID.
    Never heard of a police/law enforcement discount at Six Flags. That would be nice wouldn't it?

If you like rollercoasters definitely hit Kingda Ka early because you'll probably want to go again. It's unreal.