Page 12 of 54 First ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... Last

Thread: Freemasons

No Longer Active

Quote Originally Posted by ptcop531
    Tin Man,
    This guy is obviously narrow minded and hard headed and talking to Masons in person will not change his opinion. For whatever reason, this subject seems to be an obsession with him. Unfortunately he would rather go to anti-masonic sources to get his information. I find it aggravating in one sense, but funny in another....

In another thread about Freemsonry you stated that you were more likely to give a Mason a break on a traffic offense and give a Maosonic DUI a ride home. You also agreed with a post made by another guy who said the same thing.

You also said that in your job as a hospital security guard taht you would influence the nurses to give better care to Masons than to the non-Masonic patients. Donlt the "profane" also deserve good medical care?

Have you changed your mind on that since you stated posting on this newer thread?

You also said you quit the Shriners because of some incident you did not like. Would you care to elaborate?

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...ght=freemasons

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by My Gluttony
    In another thread about Freemsonry you stated that you were more likely to give a Mason a break on a traffic offense and give a Maosonic DUI a ride home. You also agreed with a post made by another guy who said the same thing.

You also said that in your job as a hospital security guard taht you would influence the nurses to give better care to Masons than to the non-Masonic patients. Donlt the "profane" also deserve good medical care?

Have you changed your mind on that since you stated posting on this newer thread?

You also said you quit the Shriners because of some incident you did not like. Would you care to elaborate?

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...ght=freemasons
    Hogboy, Hogswine, My Gluttony,
    As usual, you see, hear, or read what you want to believe.
    Nowhere did I say in that post would I be more likely to give a MM a break over a non MM. Attitude from the person I stop decides if they get a break or not, MM or not. (not much of a ticket writer)
    Nowhere did I say I would give a DUI a ride home either. MM or not.
    Also, I never said I would influence a nurse to 'give better care', I would try to make it so the MM may get treatment quicker(what little influence I would have) so he could be on his way sooner. I would do the same for a police officer as well. I may also try to line them up with fresh coffee, or do what I could to make their stay more pleasant. I do not consider non MM's 'profane'.

The Shrine story...The unit of the Shrine I belonged to made a lot of fundraising money selling Vidalia onions each year. A few years ago, the fundraising chairman kept the money. When caught, he promised to pay it back. He would write a check, ask to hold it for a couple of weeks then cash it. Then call, ask it to be held another two weeks and so on. Basically jacking us around. This went on for several months. We then had a special meeting where we were going to decide to throw him out of our unit, and file criminal charges. He then came in with the cash. All was forgiven. I felt this had gone on for too long. He had stolen from us, and deserved to be thrown out, and prosecuted. If he would have just come up to us, advised us he was having financial problems, we would have let him 'borrow' the money, and pay it back as he was able to, instead of him stealing it. So that did it for me.
    I do not like thieves.....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    In Memory of Staff Sgt. Matt Kimmell
    United States Army
    5th Special Forces Group
    Former Deputy Sheriff, Vanderburgh County
    Killed in Iraq October 11, 2005
    Sometimes I wonder, who you'd be today!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.tryfreemasonry.org

Real men wear aprons..

No Longer Active

Nowhere did I say in that post would I be more likely to give a MM a break over a non MM. Attitude from the person I stop decides if they get a break or not, MM or not. (not much of a ticket writer)
    Also, I never said I would influence a nurse to 'give better care', I would try to make it so the MM may get treatment quicker(what little influence I would have) so he could be on his way sooner. I would do the same for a police officer as well. I may also try to line them up with fresh coffee, or do what I could to make their stay more pleasant. I do not consider non MM's 'profane'.

The Shrine story...The unit of the Shrine I belonged to made a lot of fundraising money selling Vidalia onions each year. A few years ago, the fundraising chairman kept the money. When caught, he promised to pay it back. He would write a check, ask to hold it for a couple of weeks then cash it. Then call, ask it to be held another two weeks and so on. Basically jacking us around. This went on for several months. We then had a special meeting where we were going to decide to throw him out of our unit, and file criminal charges. He then came in with the cash. All was forgiven. I felt this had gone on for too long. He had stolen from us, and deserved to be thrown out, and prosecuted. If he would have just come up to us, advised us he was having financial problems, we would have let him 'borrow' the money, and pay it back as he was able to, instead of him stealing it. So that did it for me.

You need to re-read what you wrote. When you influence a busy nurse to give extra care to a Mason, that means someone else gets less care

You also voiced agreement with another poster who said he was more likely to give a DUI Mason a ride home

The term "profane" (I am sure you recognize it) is the official Masonic term for "those outside the Temple"- who are all non-Masons

The Vadalia Onion Fund embezzler.....Why did you just wnat to throw him out of the unit? The guy committed a felony by stealing money that was supposed to go to crippled kids. Is that Mason-like behavior?

Forum Member
    No,you need to re-read what I wrote....

Never did I say 'extra care'....

Did not agree to give DUI a ride home.

Never heard 'profane' used in that manner..( must have missed that meeting too)

I wanted to prosecute the emblezzler.....
    United States Army
    5th Special Forces Group

www.tryfreemasonry.org

Real men wear aprons..

Forum Member

Get your head out of the dark area, MG
    United States Army
    5th Special Forces Group

www.tryfreemasonry.org

Real men wear aprons..

No Longer Active

No,you need to re-read what I wrote....

Never did I say 'extra care'....

Did not agree to give DUI a ride home.

Never heard 'profane' used in that manner..( must have missed that meeting too)

I wanted to prosecute the emblezzler.....
    I am not talking about the procecute part. Why was the man allowed to remain a Freemason when he was obviously stealing from crippled kids?

No Longer Active

Quote Originally Posted by nacorbier
    Al Gore invented the Information Superhighway, and directed MCI to make it, and whatnot.

The real history of the internet, btw, began in the 1970s. We're basically using the evolved spawn of a Defense Advanced Research Programs Agency project called "DARPAnet" or "ARPAnet," which was supposed to link academia and the military together.

Which is why there's no security inherent to the internet protocol, the senior designer didn't think it was needed. I attended a lecture while being a guest at Harry Mudd College in Claremont, CA which was by the senior researcher/designer, and he challenged the students there to build security into everything they do - and to learn from his mistake.
    Gore may have been right about global warming...Strange weather out there lately

Forum Member
    I am not talking about the procecute part. Why was the man allowed to remain a Freemason when he was obviously stealing from crippled kids?

Not my idea!!!

I am done with this thread!!
    United States Army
    5th Special Forces Group

www.tryfreemasonry.org

Real men wear aprons..

No Longer Active

HA HA HA HA

I just did a Google search of "freemason adultery" and THIS THREAD on THIS FORUM was the first of many hits

HA HA

No Longer Active

Not my idea!!!

I am done with this thread!!
    You need to

I won again

Fidelity~Zeal~Obedience
    HA HA HA HA

I just did a Google search of "freemason adultery" and THIS THREAD on THIS FORUM was the first of many hits

HA HA
    And? What's your point? Masons are human. Not one of us CLAIM to walk on water. I wonder how much is out there on "Catholic Priest abuse of boys?" Or "televangilsts and their mistresses?" The points you desperately try to make are pointless. I'd LOVE to work in your jurisdiction, just knowing what a hard-on you have for the Fraternity, it would make my day to wave at you at shift change with my right hand, so you could see my Lodge ring and Masonic tattoo smiling at you.
    Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

No Longer Active

Quote Originally Posted by towncop
    And? What's your point? Masons are human. Not one of us CLAIM to walk on water. I wonder how much is out there on "Catholic Priest abuse of boys?" Or "televangilsts and their mistresses?" The points you desperately try to make are pointless. I'd LOVE to work in your jurisdiction, just knowing what a hard-on you have for the Fraternity, it would make my day to wave at you at shift change with my right hand, so you could see my Lodge ring and Masonic tattoo smiling at you.

The fact that there are perverted priests, ministers, boy scout leaders, etc is not the point. The point is that Masonic moral code only forbids adultery if it is committed with a fellow Mason's wife or daughter, but not the wives or daughters of non-Masons

And you still dodged my question when I asked you if your admited adultery was while you were a Freemason

And you would not be the first "Travelling Man" to wave a compass ring in my face

Forum Member
    You need to

I won again

Actually, you won nothing. I decided to no longer participate in a war of the wits with an unarmed man..
    United States Army
    5th Special Forces Group

www.tryfreemasonry.org

Real men wear aprons..

Fidelity~Zeal~Obedience
    The fact that there are perverted priests, ministers, boy scout leaders, etc is not the point. The point is that Masonic moral code only forbids adultery if it is committed with a fellow Mason's wife or daughter, but not the wives or daughters of non-Masons

And you still dodged my question when I asked you if your admited adultery was while you were a Freemason

And you would not be the first "Travelling Man" to wave a compass ring in my face
    Again, you speak of things you know nothing about. Masonic moral code does NOT, repeat, DOES NOT only forbid adultery against a fellow Mason's wife or daughter. You need to look at the source of your information because that is not located in any "Moral Code" book we have.

Furthermore, if you asked me the question about adultery in the other thread and I did not respond, it's because that thread isn't about Masonry, this one is. You've been asked, and asked, and asked not to hijack other threads about this topic, yet, true to your ridiculous self, you continue to do so.

Now, to answer that question in this thread, no, I was not a Mason at that time in my life. Anything else you'd like to know, since you only take information from "anti"-Masonic sites?
    Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

No Longer Active

Again, you speak of things you know nothing about. Masonic moral code does NOT, repeat, DOES NOT only forbid adultery against a fellow Mason's wife or daughter. You need to look at the source of your information because that is not located in any "Moral Code" book we have.

Furthermore, if you asked me the question about adultery in the other thread and I did not respond, it's because that thread isn't about Masonry, this one is. You've been asked, and asked, and asked not to hijack other threads about this topic, yet, true to your ridiculous self, you continue to do so.

Now, to answer that question in this thread, no, I was not a Mason at that time in my life. Anything else you'd like to know, since you only take information from "anti"-Masonic sites?
    The inforamtion I got about freemaosnry's official position on adultery, was from someone who held a much higher position than you.

Also, the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of Freemasons I know are serial adulterers and they act like they are proud of it.

There is this little ritual "dance" that Masons will do in the lodge where they put their hands on their hips and push forward their pelvis and recite something about (paraphrasing) "I am at the southgate...I am at the sexgate...I am a man". It is a celebration of the sexual desires gieven to them by the GAOTU and how they can't help themsleves and they justify it because King Solomon had many wives

The person who provided that info is a FORMER Mason, so he has no reason to lie. A current Mason is oblidged to conceal and deceive about such information

Sadly, there is a police "moral code" that is quite similar to that of Freemasonry. Many cops believe that it is OK to have a relationship with a civilian's wife, but another cop's wife is (supposed to be) off limits
    Last edited by My Gluttony; 07-04-2006 at 12:57 PM.

Zookeeper
    I had abandoned this post long ago, but felt an overwhelming urge to reply.

The inforamtion I got about freemaosnry's official position on adultery, was from someone who held a much higher position than you.
    There is no higher position than that of a 3rd Degree Master Mason. There is no nationwide governing body that controls our lodges. There is no "Freemasonry's Official Position" coming from one individual.

Also, the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of Freemasons I know are serial adulterers and they act like they are proud of it.
    And there's alot of cops that steal, firefighters that are arsonists, and priests that play with little boys. Ruins it for everyone I guess...

There is this little ritual "dance" that Masons will do in the lodge where they put their hands on their hips and push forward their pelvis and recite something about (paraphrasing) "I am at the southgate...I am at the sexgate...I am a man". It is a celebration of the sexual desires gieven to them by the GAOTU and how they can't help themsleves and they justify it because King Solomon had many wives
    I don't know where in the hell you heard that from...

The person who provided that info is a FORMER Mason, so he has no reason to lie. A current Mason is oblidged to conceal and deceive about such information
    Maybe he told you that to shut you up? Sometimes people lie to make others look stupid...

Sadly, there is a police "moral code" that is quite similar to that of Freemasonry. Many cops believe that it is OK to have a relationship with a civilian's wife, but another cop's wife is (supposed to be) off limits
    Freemason's wife or not, it is against Masonic "moral code" to commit adultery. There are those that break the rules, and there are those that actually LIVE by the rules.

No Longer Active

Quote Originally Posted by redneck41
    I had abandoned this post long ago, but felt an overwhelming urge to reply.

There is no higher position than that of a 3rd Degree Master Mason. There is no nationwide governing body that controls our lodges. There is no "Freemasonry's Official Position" coming from one individual.

And there's alot of cops that steal, firefighters that are arsonists, and priests that play with little boys. Ruins it for everyone I guess...

I don't know where in the hell you heard that from...

Maybe he told you that to shut you up? Sometimes people lie to make others look stupid...

Freemason's wife or not, it is against Masonic "moral code" to commit adultery. There are those that break the rules, and there are those that actually LIVE by the rules.

Well, there are more than 3 degrees. It is true that the AF&AM have only three degrees, but most Masons go on to the Scottish and York Rite which brings you up to 32. And if you the really into the Masons, there is the 33rd degree and there are only about 300 of those world-wide. The guy who wrote the expose' (Jim Shaw) was 33rd degree

And you need to read "Morals and Dogma" by Albert Pike who is widley regarded as the #1 Masonic "moral" authority

Forum Member
    I bow to My Gluttinous as to being read man.

Fidelity~Zeal~Obedience
    Well, there are more than 3 degrees. It is true that the AF&AM have only three degrees, but most Masons go on to the Scottish and York Rite which brings you up to 32. And if you the really into the Masons, there is the 33rd degree and there are only about 300 of those world-wide. The guy who wrote the expose' (Jim Shaw) was 33rd degree

And you need to read "Morals and Dogma" by Albert Pike who is widley regarded as the #1 Masonic "moral" authority
    Again, the 3rd Degree of Masonry is the highest level a Mason can be. There are "other" degrees that do go onto 32nd as in the Scottish Rite, however, that is only an appendant body. Thus, no higher then the Blue Lodge 3rd Degree. So, whomever told you this "stuff" actually wasn't any higher than me.

Again, I tell you, Jim Shaw was NOT, was NOT a 33rd Degree Mason. He has no proof of this honor being bestowed upon him. Yet, when he "claims" to have become one, there is no record of his name anywhere in records or archives. You need to keep in mind that Albert Pike's "Morals and Dogma" was written A LONG time ago. And you know what, ask just about any "old-timer" Master Mason about him. I'm sure you won't get them to say that he's the "moral" authority. Times do change.

And this little "ritual" dance that you talk about. Get a life Gluttony. This has got to be one of the most stupid things you've posted about Masonry on this thread. I guess you've been to a meeting and can assure the readers that this is the gospel, huh?

Like Redneck said, perhaps some people tell you stuff to get you to shut up, or better yet, make you look stupid when you TRY (key word - TRY) to slam Masonry. And, yes, there are Masons who do not live up to what Masonry stands for, they do cheat on their wives. But so do doctor's, lawyer's, cop's, and any other profession you can think of. Nobody is perfect.

This thread has really, really past its' expiration date. I guess what really and truely irks me about you is the fact that you have NO FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE of what Masonry is all about. You're taking the word of so-called "former Masons." Who knows what all they've told you.

No Longer Active

Again, the 3rd Degree of Masonry is the highest level a Mason can be. There are "other" degrees that do go onto 32nd as in the Scottish Rite, however, that is only an appendant body. Thus, no higher then the Blue Lodge 3rd Degree. So, whomever told you this "stuff" actually wasn't any higher than me.

Again, I tell you, Jim Shaw was NOT, was NOT a 33rd Degree Mason. He has no proof of this honor being bestowed upon him. Yet, when he "claims" to have become one, there is no record of his name anywhere in records or archives. You need to keep in mind that Albert Pike's "Morals and Dogma" was written A LONG time ago. And you know what, ask just about any "old-timer" Master Mason about him. I'm sure you won't get them to say that he's the "moral" authority. Times do change.

And this little "ritual" dance that you talk about. Get a life Gluttony. This has got to be one of the most stupid things you've posted about Masonry on this thread. I guess you've been to a meeting and can assure the readers that this is the gospel, huh?

Like Redneck said, perhaps some people tell you stuff to get you to shut up, or better yet, make you look stupid when you TRY (key word - TRY) to slam Masonry. And, yes, there are Masons who do not live up to what Masonry stands for, they do cheat on their wives. But so do doctor's, lawyer's, cop's, and any other profession you can think of. Nobody is perfect.

This thread has really, really past its' expiration date. I guess what really and truely irks me about you is the fact that you have NO FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE of what Masonry is all about. You're taking the word of so-called "former Masons." Who knows what all they've told you.
    Now WHY would Freemasons want to doscount the work of Jim Shaw and claim they have no record of him?
    I thought the Freemasons did not make their membership rolls public?
    I guess you want to make an exception to this by claiming mr Shaw was NOT one of you?
    And I have heard about that little "southgate" dance from several people. As I picture it in my mind, I conjure up visions of a Crip walk with pelvic thrusts. I have reaad about this in Shaw's book and I have heard about it from big-mouthed lapsed Masons
    And what about Captain William Morgan who was murdered? Was the stuff in his 1820 book made up? They never prooved his murder was done by Masons, but the outrage over his murder cause the rise of The Anti-Masonic Party whose candidate (name escapes me) ran against Andrew Jackson

Fidelity~Zeal~Obedience
    Now WHY would Freemasons want to doscount the work of Jim Shaw and claim they have no record of him?
    I thought the Freemasons did not make their membership rolls public?
    I guess you want to make an exception to this by claiming mr Shaw was NOT one of you?
    And I have heard about that little "southgate" dance from several people. As I picture it in my mind, I conjure up visions of a Crip walk with pelvic thrusts. I have reaad about this in Shaw's book and I have heard about it from big-mouthed lapsed Masons
    And what about Captain William Morgan who was murdered? Was the stuff in his 1820 book made up? They never prooved his murder was done by Masons, but the outrage over his murder cause the rise of The Anti-Masonic Party whose candidate (name escapes me) ran against Andrew Jackson
    See, that's what you get for thinking Masonic membership rolls weren't public. They most certainly ARE! Well there you go, it was never proven that your beloved Capt. William Morgan was murdered by Masons. So stop bringing up topics which have no FACT to them. Such as this and your "Southgate" dance.

You really must have a reading problem. I didn't say Jim Shaw wasn't a Mason. I said he wasn't a 33rd Degree Mason. I can understand how you get your information. You hear/read one thing and pass on another. Your response to my last post clearly shows that.

No Longer Active

See, that's what you get for thinking Masonic membership rolls weren't public. They most certainly ARE! Well there you go, it was never proven that your beloved Capt. William Morgan was murdered by Masons. So stop bringing up topics which have no FACT to them. Such as this and your "Southgate" dance.

You really must have a reading problem. I didn't say Jim Shaw wasn't a Mason. I said he wasn't a 33rd Degree Mason. I can understand how you get your information. You hear/read one thing and pass on another. Your response to my last post clearly shows that.
    OK, how do I find out who the Masons are in my city?

No Longer Active

William Morgan's Entire book On line

http://www.utlm.org/onlinebooks/capt...eemasonry1.htm

Fidelity~Zeal~Obedience
    OK, how do I find out who the Masons are in my city?
    Contact the Grand Lodge of your state.

No Longer Active

Contact the Grand Lodge of your state.
    Will they send me a printout?

Page 12 of 54 First ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... Last