Forum Member

How does that work?

Umm I don't understand how a guy who spent most of his life using Schedule III substances illegally is made a Deputy Sheriff. I wonder how many people were previously eliminated from the process for using steroids and hypodermic needles to inject them. Is the LASD desperate for publicity? I can understand the Califiornia Governor, who has done the same thing, since he was elected by the people but this is a joke. This sends the wrong message.

Hustler
    Um excuse me, but....Who are you? Your first post and cutting on a LEO and a Gov. at the same time...wow you got more balls then me!
    "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by irishlad2nv
    Um excuse me, but....Who are you? Your first post and cutting on a LEO and a Gov. at the same time...wow you got more balls then me!
    I am not saying he isn't a nice guy. For sure some where along the line he has been involved in the purchase, sale, distribution, and all those other wonderful things from his gym fellows. Just my opinion.

Hustler
    Quote Originally Posted by Verflixt
    I am not saying he isn't a nice guy. For sure some where along the line he has been involved in the purchase, sale, distribution, and all those other wonderful things from his gym fellows. Just my opinion.
    Well I detect the BS meter and a tad bit of Jealously here. All you are stating here is that this person may have done these sort of accustations, yes thats what they are accusations...I am sorry to say, but you came to the wrong place to "wonder" about someones past...Are you bitter as this person? Did you get DQ'ed somewhere along the lines in the LE process? Did you do or sell drugs?

I would suggest giving this one a rest.
    "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Verflixt
    Umm I don't understand how a guy who spent most of his life using Schedule III substances illegally is made a Deputy Sheriff. I wonder how many people were previously eliminated from the process for using steroids and hypodermic needles to inject them. Is the LASD desperate for publicity? I can understand the Califiornia Governor, who has done the same thing, since he was elected by the people but this is a joke. This sends the wrong message.

Hustler
    Quote Originally Posted by jeisenberg25
    damn irishlad, do you work at a desk? no post gets past you.

strong work.
    And yet another troll....wow kid how long have you been waiting to say that one...? Oh wait, did you even attempt to assist this indivduals question...? No, I didn't think so. What if I was at a desk, would that matter? Whats your background....what if it's my day off...?

Troll.....

jakflak
    What the heck was that post about? I didn't detect a question, just a long ambiguous accusation with a "?" at the end.

SoCal Expatriate
    I believe he is refering to this.
    PK

TV's Incredible Hulk, Lou Ferrigno, was sworn in Monday as a Los
    Angeles County reserve deputy sheriff.

Ferrigno, 53, was presented with a badge, baton and Beretta 92FS
    handgun, E! Onlne reported.

I am proud to be able to do my part as part of the team and to help
    these brave and dedicated deputy sheriffs in keeping Los Angeles
    County safe for the people who live, work and visit here, Ferrigno
    said in a statement.

Ferrigno will not be out on the street fighting crime, but will help
    recruit new classes of deputies and work with abused children.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Web site says reserve
    deputies put in 20 hours of service a month for an annual salary of $1.
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/