Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 11 ... Last
    He who speaks Truth

Post Random Thoughts...Post Yours Here..

Please allow me to post some random, nonsensical ramblings of no importance whatsoever..................

The funniest show on TV is 'The Osbournes' on MTV.

If Priests were allowed to marry or not be celibate, would there still be the widespread pedophillia problem there is in some parrishes now- I wonder.

I saw Rosie O'Donnell on The Bill O'Reilly Show. I'm no fan but she (somewhat) changed my mind about her. She admitted being naive about the world prior to 9/11. She also blasted six of her mega-rich Hollywood friends for not donating money- she donated 1 million to the Red Cross. On 9/12 she phoned to ask they do the same- all 6 said 'no'. Yet they were on TV asking Joe Citizen for donations.

Memo to Halle Berry: You won an acting award- you didn't cure cancer. (Hey SpecOps-there's hope for you, did you know Halle dated and was dumped by a member of New Kids On The Block back in 1988?- Pathetic but true!)

I wish blondie72 posted more.

Why do wives insist on (trying to) drag their husbands to little kids b-day parties knowing they'll be miserable?

Do the Texas Rangers (baseball) team represent the whole state except for Houston??

Golf- I must be the only cop who just doesn't get it. The courses seem like such a waste of space.

Can Lightning go through a roof and zap you or is that just near windows???

You ever notice the biggest 'do nothings' at work always brag about the (seemingly) only arrest they've ever made?
    "Hey Brick, did I ever tell you about that gun arrest I made back in '86"?

Celebrity boxing match I'd like to see: Erik Estrada vs Mindy from 'The Facts of Life'.

Person I'd least like to debate on the BB: Niteshift. The worst death is from a 1000 small cuts- the guy is good.

Why is the wife on 'Everybody Loves Raymond'such a sourpuss? Every show she's miserable.

It's painfully obvious I watch too much TV when I'm not working.

Well, thats enough for now. Thanks for humoring me.

Please feel free to add your 2 cents or are all of you too normal?

[ 03-27-2002: Message edited by: BRICKCOP ]
    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Forum Member

rambling thoughts huh? Ok

Why do we drive on parkways and park in driveways?

Why are drive up ATMs equipped with braille?

Why are some of the newer vehicles comming out looking sooo ugly and have their lights in the wrong places?

Why is the sky blue and not purple?

Why does this system keep logging me off when I am in mid reply?

Just a few soo far LOL

Klar
    Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Cops Best Friend

i like this thread...but i'm sleepy. i will comment on a couple of your original ones.

we ALL have been talking about how awful Raymonds wife is. i dont watch it all the time but she didnt used to be like that. in one show he tried to hug her and she shoved him off like he had the plague...

i saw Rosie give that tirade...it was excellent. she made so much sense.

Halle made me sick...i think thats why i'm sick today. LOL! i think she put on a big act...i liked her til then. oh well...

a couple of mine regarding men:

why do they do the comb-over!? bald is beautiful!! why do they die it black! grey is nice too. i always loved david justice because to me he showed his self-confidence by shaving his head (almost) and allowed those big ol' ears to show.

also, do you think it means a guy doesnt think you're attractive enuf to worry about if he f@rts around you at work, scratches, picks his nose, and pulls at his underwear?? or maybe he's just a grose, nasty guy??

as for small children, the bad ones should not be allowed to go out in public places were adults are trying to enjoy themselves...it should just be a law.

[ 03-27-2002: Message edited by: jellybean40 ]
    "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Forum Member

I think the writers for Everybody Loves Raymond met my wife somewhere, and modeled his wife after mine.

I'm not joking. I seriously believe this.
    http://www.municipaldesigns.com - Web solutions for municipal government, police, fire, and EMS agencies.

Forum Member

For those of you also on the PennsylvaniaPolice list........don't tell her I said that.
    http://www.municipaldesigns.com - Web solutions for municipal government, police, fire, and EMS agencies.

Banned

I LIKE PUDDING!

AKA:XENA Warrior Princess

Ahhh...I have a few questions on ly God KNows the answer to. I relate to jelly bean and the whole fart issue. I know Im not that MOFO ugly that my sergeant finds it totally necessary to completely rip *** every night shift, and ALWAYS in my general direction!

Is it better to love than like? or better to like than love? I say its better to like than love.

Im such a perfectionist I make myself sick. I need to be more disorganized and discomboblate my closet.

My favorite word is discombobulated. (laughs to self)

I know this is explicit, but I have to say it anyways. I HATE WHEN MEN *UM inside. It causes yeast infections. Is Gross. How do I say.. DONT DO THAT!?!?!?!?!? (you can edit that out if you want mods) lol

I hate going to the gym cause I always end up with atheletes foot from the shower floor. how nasty is that?

Im pished off cause Im out of Cask N cream.

I could go on forever; free-writing is my best quality.
    Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Forum Member

Cool

Hmmmm,you might be on to something about the priests.

As for golf, I think it would be fun to hide in the bushes and wait 'til the guy gets ready to swing, and BLAM! the ball explodes when a .308 goes screaming through it. Otherwise, yes golf courses are a huge waste of space. Golf is the only sport where a white guy can dress like a black pimp and still look good.
    Road Warrior

"Every man dies, not every man really lives"

hahahha @ white guys dressing like a pimp....

Other random thoughts:

Kids are so cool.
    Im so cool.
    I want to be a rock star.
    I ROCK @ karaoke.
    How is Karaoke spelt?

Lyrics of water colored ponies going through my mind...

Still I wonder baby what will we do,
    when it comes back to me and you.
    They look a little less like little boys everyday.

Oh the pleasure of watching the children growing
    is mixed with a bitter cup of knowing the water colored ponies....
    will one day.....o0o0o0o0
    One day ride away."

last thought "I should go to bed at a resonable hour some night."

Forum Member

LOL what consitutes a reasonable hour? I know for me if I am not in bed by (am in the morning I am doing something wrong LOL

Klar
    Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

uhmmmm.. anytime before my husband gets up. lol. Since I work dogwatch a lot I stay up late like this on my nights off. How pathetic is that?

why are toenail clippers STRAIGHT? And not concave like fingernail clippers?

Forum Member

LOL I know how it is with dogwatch I watch my puppy well he is no puppy anymore on weekends when I am home. If you buy the nicer toe nail clippers they have a slight concave to them thus making clipping them a little easier LOL

Klar

OMG Klar.. lol sit there and look pretty! Okay?

DOGWATCH lol.... is the 11 pm to 7 am shift at my department.

unless you were being patronistic. lol.

Forum Member

LOL I will sit here and look pretty. It has been a long time since was called pretty Usually it was not just pretty by itself but had a few other added objectives LOL

I work the over night, graveyard, dogwatch or whatever you want to call it. LOL I have done it for over 6 years now LOL In fact that is where I am right now LOL

Klar

No Longer Active

It is better to have farted the most, then to have never farted at all.

I heard Rosie drowned. Yeah, they found her face down in Rickie Lake. Or was it that they found 200 pounds of crack under her dress? Can't remember.

Forum Member

The answer about baseball, BRICKCOP, is that pretty much, in Texas, it's split. I think a lot more people in the state like the Rangers, but I know of people all around the state that like the Astros. So, it's really a mix. (Personally, I hate the rangers )

Tex
    KD5HQD

No Longer Active

"The funniest show on TV is 'The Osbournes' on MTV."

Gotta disagree, King of the Hill rocks, and I think Hank Hill could kick Ozzie's ***** to!

"If Priests were allowed to marry or not be celibate, would there still be the widespread pedophillia problem there is in some parrishes now- I wonder."

I am a Catholic, so I feel qualified to answer this question. Yes, it would probably still be going on!

"I saw Rosie O'Donnell on The Bill O'Reilly Show. I'm no fan but she (somewhat) changed my mind about her. She admitted being naive about the world prior to 9/11. She also blasted six of her mega-rich Hollywood friends for not donating money- she donated 1 million to the Red Cross. On 9/12 she phoned to ask they do the same- all 6 said 'no'. Yet they were on TV asking Joe Citizen for donations."

I still cant stand her!!

"Memo to Halle Berry: You won an acting award- you didn't cure cancer. (Hey SpecOps-there's hope for you, did you know Halle dated and was dumped by a member of New Kids On The Block back in 1988?- Pathetic but true!)"

After her melodramatic performance at the Oscars........I'd still make her say OHHHHHHH SPEC!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I wish blondie72 posted more."

Me too man!

"Why do wives insist on (trying to) drag their husbands to little kids b-day parties knowing they'll be miserable?"

My wife knows better.

"Do the Texas Rangers (baseball) team represent the whole state except for Houston??"

Probably, besides, the Astros suck anyway!

"Golf- I must be the only cop who just doesn't get it. The courses seem like such a waste of space."

You are the only cop who doesn't get it!!! Maybe one day you will be enlightened, and you will realize the miracle that is GOLF!!!

"Can Lightning go through a roof and zap you or is that just near windows???"

Dont know, I have never been zapped, and I flunked out of meteoroligist school!

"You ever notice the biggest 'do nothings' at work always brag about the (seemingly) only arrest they've ever made? "Hey Brick, did I ever tell you about that gun arrest I made back in '86"?"

That reminds me of Nit.....oh nevermind!

"Celebrity boxing match I'd like to see: Erik Estrada vs Mindy from 'The Facts of Life'."

Mine would be Al Gore vs. George Dubya!!

"Person I'd least like to debate on the BB: Niteshift. The worst death is from a 1000 small cuts- the guy is good."

He's not that good, he has a weakness!!!

"Why is the wife on 'Everybody Loves Raymond'such a sourpuss? Every show she's miserable."

If you were married to Ray Romano you would be a sourpuss to!

"It's painfully obvious I watch too much TV when I'm not working."

You mean you actually get a day off, must be nice!

[ 03-27-2002: Message edited by: SpecOpsWarrior ]

Forum Member

i hate when people say:
    "warsh" instead of wash
    "eyetalian" instead of italian (the country is Italy, not Eyetaly!!)
    "greazy" instead of greasy
    "spacial" instead of special (well then, how do you say "spatial"?)

why do blacks say:
    "wing dings" instead of just wings?
    "home box" instead of home box office or just HBO?
    "ax" instead of ask?

why is it that rap music is so $#!tty and the videos are even worse?

why do so many country acts sound the same?

why do record companies sign so many $#!tty rock bands that sound alike? aren't there any original or new sounding acts out there today?

why do old people say you will go bald if you wear a hat all the time?

...or say you will catch a cold if you go outside with a wethead in the winter?

why are 99% of commercials so annoying and seem to just insult my intelligence?

why do people spend $75.00 or more for dinner in a fancy restaurant when the portions would satisfy an ant? cut the price in half and give me mansize portions!!! and quit trying to cover up your skimpy portions with flowery garnishments. when i cook a fat juicy steak on the grill i'm not interested in how pretty it is going to look on my plate!

if sports color analysts are so damn smart and wise, why aren't they on the field leading the team since they seem to have all of the answers??

why is it that it's ok for a 16 year old girl to think a 40 year old man is handsome or sexy, but if a 40 year old man ogles a 16 year old girls he is a pervert?

what the hell gives ANYONE with money the idea that they are better than anyone else. they $#!t, fart, and pick their *** and nose just like anyone else.

....and why are rock stars and actors and actresses so pompous?? remember where you came from, because you just may end up back there again when you are a hasbeen or after your 5th bout in rehab!!!

and don't even get me started on left wing bleeding heart liberals. or lying phonies like the clintons, jesse jackson, al sharpton, james carville, babs streisand, ed asner, rosie, ....gee, this list could get really really long!!!!

why don't feminists realize that most people really don't care to hear their feminazi rhetoric??

why is God and/or Christianity such a taboo subject in public schools or in discussion of governmental affairs, and/or OK to ridicule in movies, tv, and the press, BUT HEAVEN FORBID anyone should say anything to diss the jews, muslims, hindus, satanists, wiccans, new age gurus, etc. at the risk that someone may be offended??

why do we have to be so PC anymore?? enough is enough!! we are just going to PC our country right down the old hell hole and no one is going to care....and THAT ****es me off!!

and if anyone disagrees with anything i've said...TOO BAD. i wasn't put on this earth to coddle you or kiss your *** or anyone elses for that matter!!

I'll post, You argue.

Banned

Random thoughts:

...I opened my breathalyzer this morning and all the plastic mouth peices were gone. If yer gonna take it out of my office and use it, put the plastic thingys back in it.

...*watching this old woman park her car in front of mine out the window* "Woman, you hit my car I'm coming out there to kick you ***...I just got it fixed from a break in."

...*thinking about the break in*...why did they take my running shoes?? You left that damn Linkin Park CD that my husband listens too...ya could have taken that.

...Hey Insane1...about the whole c**ing thing, if ya pee afterwards, ya get rid of most of the stuff.

...*looks at phone on desk* Why do some folks go directly to voicemail instead of talking to me directly? I hate that I clear my messages and the damn red light is flashing again already.

...Do tattoos hurt as bad as I remember?

...Where will I be ranked on the eligibility list? A, B, C, D....please let it be at least a "B" please oh please oh please.

...Does Gub really do that thing with his curtains?

...I wish I had some Coney Island Waffle Cone icecream.

...Why is it, that some men can't say whats on their mind? Just say it already will you?

Doh...phone's ringing.

--Piper

Forum Member

i also hate people who NEVER return phone calls, especially when it concerns police business!! so if i ever call any of you guys, please have the decency to return the call.
    I'll post, You argue.

No Longer Active

Speaking of not returning calls, Somebody crashed a car into my fence at work and then just drove off. We got the p[lates and called the police. No one was caught in the matter, and I started calling the detectives after about a week. I always got the answering machine so they must have been busy. THey never returned my calls. So after about 3 calls that were not returned, I called again and left this message, "DEPUTY FIFE, THIS IS MIKE AT --- PLEASE CALL ME AT ---!"

Next morning at 8 am I got a call from him, telling me they had no deputy fife working there! He was mad, and so was I. Oh well. As crimes go I'm sure they had better fish to fry. It just made me mad they never called back and I told him so and he finally agreed and went back to work. Never caught the guy that wrecked the fence.

The Lurker

Originally posted by Piper:
    Random thoughts:

...*thinking about the break in*...why did they take my running shoes?? You left that damn Linkin Park CD that my husband listens too...ya could have taken that.

--Piper
    I had my truck broken into once. Had my CD player stolen. The thing that ran through my mind at first was... Why did you have to break so much. (the dash, the window etc..) Then, what really got me mad was...They took my Jimmy Buffet CD. Just the thought that someone else was wasting away again to my margaritaville...
    Walk slow, Talk low, and Don't say Too Much.

Forum Member

i had my car broken into a few weeks back. it was in the garage but my garage door was broke and it wouldn't close (needless to say it's my own fault for waiting so long to have a new one installed ) but also my wife got a reprimand because she forgot to lock the car and set the alarm. my car was about 7 or 8 that got vandalised in the neighborhood that night. surprisingly i can't understand why they didn't take anything. they left my CDs on the front seat and didn't take any of the coins i had in the ashtray. of course they did rip of the interior light from the roof lining so now i have to get that replaced. and they didn't take anything from the garage either. yet my neighbor down the street had some fishing gear taken from his vehicle. go figure.

they must have been extremely quiet because my dog usually hears everything and he didn't get up barking, and neither did any of the other dogs in the neighborhood.

i just wish i could have surprised them with my SHOTGUN and OC spray in their faces. i'm sure i would still be scraping feces off of the ground.

[ 03-27-2002: Message edited by: nickg ]

[ 03-27-2002: Message edited by: nickg ]
    I'll post, You argue.

Piper... I thought of that after I posted, I knew someone might bring that up.

Was thinking, it just ruins the intamate moment... yanno, "hey BRB gotta go pee"

then.. what if you don't have to pee? sux to be WOman!

Why am I so bloated a week before the cycle?

all this salt is making me retain water.

Should I work out for an hour an a half rather than my normal hour to get rid of all that extra salt?

I feel so fat, think I ned lipo-suction and a little plastic surgery to get rid of this *grabs fat tummy pudge*

I HATE PDF FILES THAT ARENT FILL-IN!

stupid applications **** me off, why cant there just be a standardized version for everyone?

No Longer Active

To Insane1 and Piper, you two are going to be the cause of the first Officer.Com Adults Only Area!!!

I'm going to apply to be the head moderator when we open it!

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 11 ... Last