X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mrs. Fish
    Forum Member
    • Aug 2002

The Use of the Bathroom

How many of you admit to using the public bathroom intended for the opposite sex?

I have on several occasions...when you gotta go, you gotta go. I've used the single mens bathroom...you know, the ones with only one stall for for only one person to use at a time....

I remember when I was waiting for the lady to come out of the bathroom so that I can use the bathroom and I could not wait any longer and I decided to use the men's bathroom....
    "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."
  • txinvestigator1
    Former cop
    • Nov 2001

I have seen this often at stadiums and the like. I don't think men would get away with it in a large, populated place.
    "Speed is fine, but accuracy is final"--Bill Jordan

Comment

• shooter1201
      O.com's #2 trouble maker
      • Feb 2001

Not exactly the SAME thing, but....as a 16 year old, I remember meeting a girl while camping with my folks in the Great Smokey Mountains. The only 'privacy' we could find was the 'Ladies' restroom. [Eek!]
      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
      -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

• Signal 24
        Forum Member
        • Aug 2001

Went into a TA (Truck stops of America)in MS one time to use the bathroom. was meeting wifes parents there who were bringing my wife to me from TN after a field problem. Went in to use the B-room. Thought to myself man this bathroom looks nice and theres no stand-up urnials. Bout 30 min later had to go again. This time went into Mens room and relized the diffrence.

Comment

• ghost
          Forum Member
          • Oct 2000

Hehe- I went into the men's room at a TCBY once when I was about 8. Couldn't figure out what the urinals were for. I thought they were awfully funny shapes for a sink. Fortunately, I didn't wash my hands in them. Ewwwww....
          When I asked my mother, she had the damnest time trying to figure out what I was talking about until I brought her back and showed her. Oops.

Other than that- at Radio City Music Hall once, the line for the women's room was so long that the usher's opened the men's room to women so we'd be back in our seats before the show started again.
          Don't take life too seriously- you'll never come out of it alive.

Comment

• Legal Assistant
            Forum Member
            • Nov 2001

i've used the men's restroom several times...but very rarely in a public place like a stadium and so on. i use the men's restroom a good bit at work, actually...as do 2 or 3 other females.
            This post has been rated PG-13 for your viewing pleasure.

Comment

• Lictalon
              The Northern Red-neck
              • Apr 2002

Shooter! You're naughty! You teach your kids with that...er, no, I guess you wouldn't. [Wink]

I have never done this. However, I have been known to go outdoors whenever required. Who needs a rest area when there are woods nearby?

And that's as much as I'll say on this subject.
              I haven't felt this good since we stole the 2000 elections!--Ned Flanders

Comment

• AutumnAngel
                Forum Member
                • Mar 2002

LOL Lictalon, the pop-a-squat method works just fine when you're out campin'. heehee

I don't have a problem using the guys' restroom if the ladies room is backed up. I don't even think the guys in the bathroom really care either. In fact, they may like it. [Wink]
                Dance like no one's watching -- Sing like no one's listening, and work like you don't need the money.

Comment

• Mrs. Fish
                  Forum Member
                  • Aug 2002

LMAO, I'll never go to the bathroom in the bushes!...I'll just wait and drive really fast to the nearest resturant or something and get out of my car and bolt to the bathroom and go...

Could never do it in the woods...
                  "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

Comment

• shooter1201
                    O.com's #2 trouble maker
                    • Feb 2001

Lictalon...

When you gotta....you gotta!
                    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

• Joseph
                      Forum Member
                      • Aug 2001

Been there done that. AS THE OLD SAYING GOES USE ANY PORT IN A STORM.
                      Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

• Coady
                        Forum Member
                        • Sep 2002

Out camping - all the time BUT never if there are women camping in the area... They deserve to not have to wait for me to finish reading about Tiger Woods !!!

And once at the C.N. Hotel in Banff, Alberta... That was by accident though... We went in and then heard some women coming... We looked around quickly and saw a "Snowflake Tampon" machine, so decided to hide in one of the stalls... Close call !!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12074 users online. 74 members and 12000 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...