Forum Member

Lude tongue gesture... my rights are?

This ignorant guy just driving in my workplace parking lot drove by sticking his tongue out in a lude manner towards me. First off I want to yank him out of his vehicle and stick that tongue right up his a** (though I cannot do that due to the laws) but what CAN I do? I don't appreciate being disrespected by some freak who thinks he's funny.

Me

YA RLY!
    Umm, get over it?
    Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
    Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

Squirrely Wrath
    I would liken the tongue gesture you observed to getting the middle finger. And when someone gives you the finger, what do you do. Nothing, or flip it back. You can call the local LE to make a report, but more than likely, and I'm sorry to say, they are not gonna give a flying f*ck.
    "I only had a couple!"

Hustler
    You sure it wasn't some kid riding the SHORT BUS????
    "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Forum Member

lude

You could always do what I do...moon him.

Senior Veteran

Perhaps it was his mude at the time.
    Retired

You've got gold!
    First off I want to yank him out of his vehicle and stick that tongue right up his a**
    Why would you want to encourage him? lol..

Secondly, dude sticks his tongue out at you and you want to sue him? Well, you'd probably end up getting a million dollars in "damages" and "emotional trauma" and all that other B.S. people get rewarded for.

You'd probably be better off just telling him off by coming up with some whitty snide remark. Or just ignore him, he'll quit. Or do what I do, basically look like you are enjoying what he is doing, and do it back. He'll end up getting all ****ed off because he's not nagging you anymore, and you'll be happy.

Battering Ram of Justice
    If the guy works for the same company as you, file an official complaint. If he's just some random a-hole, ignore him.
    Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish - Euripides

No Longer Active

Chill....................... Get OVER IT ................. It's PETTY at best and there is nothing you can do about lewd and stupid guys.

Forum Member

I think you should be able to yank him out of the car. Unfortunately, the founding fathers created this thing call the Bill of Rights and he has the freedom of speech and expression. The act of sticking out his tongue would not fall into one of the exceptions to those rights. An example of an exception: enciting a riot, yelling fire in a crowded theater etc

Senior Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by spetactical.com
    . Unfortunately, the founding fathers created this thing call the Bill of Rights and he has the freedom of speech and expression.
    Why is it unfortunate that the founding fathers created a bill of rights with the freedom of speech?
    Retired

I'm not a cop but I'm a woman and I hate to tell you this but you're just going to have to ignore him. Unless he is stalking or harrassing you. There area lot of sickos that get a kick out of doing this kind of thing. I usually pretend not to notice or give them a look that lets them know I think they are one level below pond scum.
    "Only imperfection is intolerant of imperfection"

Forum Member
    move on, what's the big deal.

Forum Member

Had it been someone HOT, that could have been my cheep thrill of the day, why is it all the ugly guys only do that (ONLY KIDDING)... LOL!

Forum Member

Lewd

Well, I won't drive by your job anymore...

Emotionally Fragile
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetHrt
    Had it been someone HOT, that could have been my cheep thrill of the day, why is it all the ugly guys only do that (ONLY KIDDING)... LOL!
    Maybe it has to do with the subject they're doing it to?
    Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

HEY! Ugly guys have nice tongues, too!

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Welpe
    Maybe it has to do with the subject they're doing it to?

OUCH! I hate it when guys with long tongues don't use it for something useful like........ (ONLY KIDDING AGAIN)

Forum Member
    I say next time you see him... JAM your finger up your nose as far as possible.. then pretend you found something and put it on your mouth.

LMAO

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by LovnTheFuzz
    I say next time you see him... JAM your finger up your nose as far as possible.. then pretend you found something and put it on your mouth.

LMAO

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great idea, the scary thing is that would probably turn him on more.... HORN DOG! LOL!!!!

Forum Member
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great idea, the scary thing is that would probably turn him on more.... HORN DOG! LOL!!!!
    Never know till ya try! Then again, i have a sick sense of humor like that..

Forum Member
    You could always force the vehicle off the road jerk the offensive dirt bag out and cut off the offending extremity, at least that
    Kelly

We are the thin blue line
    between you
    and all the money in the world.

And no you can't have any.

Nozzle Nut Medic
    Quote Originally Posted by LovnTheFuzz

LMAO
    Oh hahahahahaha... gave me a good laugh
    I'll do that next time some creep is following me
    They should teach that in those "rape defense" classes lol
    Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

Emotionally Fragile
    [QUOTE=1sgkelly]You could always force the vehicle off the road jerk the offensive dirt bag out and cut off the offending extremity, at least that
    Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Brav989
    Nice LE topic