Like Tree224Likes

Thread: Chat, chat, chat, chat, chat....

The Patron Queen

Chat, chat, chat, chat, chat....

I guess a few too many of us get "off track" during discussions so this is a thread where you can be as far off track as you want to be!

Disclaimer: I am doing this because I love BRICK so much I don't want him mad at me anymore!
    When I'll be the girl that you love, you'll be the boy that I hate...

Emotionally Fragile
    Aw, no consideration for me? Now how do I best derail this thread....
    Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

He who speaks Truth
    Don't worry Quopper, I am not mad, I am also not wearing pants but I digress.

How's that for a conversation starter?
    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Emotionally Fragile
    And start round 3 of fantasy island...O.Com edition.
    Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

The Patron Queen
    Quote Originally Posted by BRICKCOP

That is the BEST starter that I have heard in a long time!! What if I said I didn't have any
    shoes on???

Welpe - I just chewed you out in the slow forum thread - so I am done with you for now! Unless you want a really dirty nasty fight??

Brick, please tell me this has nothing to do with Jello?

The Patron Queen
    Oh yeah - I remember reading about that jello thing with BRICK and ending up strangely aroused!

Bad boys for life
    Hmm, I don't work tonite, I'm not much of a "out to the bar" type of guy. Due to the fact if there was a pursuit or serious accident, I'm "On-Call" for those, since I specialize in Accidents.

So, what does that leave me to do? Shoot there goes my nite.
    BLULN1101 likes this.

The Patron Queen
    Quote Originally Posted by wolverine652001
    Hmm, I don't work tonite, I'm not much of a "out to the bar" type of guy. Due to the fact if there was a pursuit or serious accident, I'm "On-Call" for those, since I specialize in Accidents.

So, what does that leave me to do? Shoot there goes my nite.
    That leaves you at the mercy of US!! Scary thought huh??

Bad boys for life
    Quote Originally Posted by Quopper
    That leaves you at the mercy of US!! Scary thought huh??

Oh, I thought I'd never say this. But I think I'm glad. I never get company anymore since I started my Federal job.

Oh, I thought I'd never say this. But I think I'm glad. I never get company anymore since I started my Federal job.

Why don't you get company anymore? Because of your shift?

Bad boys for life
    No, I have always been on the graveyard shift from my old agency jobs.

I don't know, but I did relocate. But a friend of mine moved in this town with me because of his fiance, so he's got a family. So I don't hang with him as much as I used to because of him wanting to be with his family. All and most of my friends are in the bigger county/city where I came from as I left for this new job awhile back. So I spend most of my days off at home watching movies, computer, and such.

But being on here and posting should tell ya I spend most of it here. If I was busy with friends, I wouldn't be here posting, especially friday nites. I work Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tues, Wensday, and Thursday, Friday's off.
    Last edited by wolverine652001; 03-11-2005 at 10:50 PM.

No, I have always been on the graveyard shift from my old agency jobs.

I don't know, but I did relocate. But a friend of mine moved in this town with me because of his fiance, so he's got a family. So I don't hang with him as much as I used to because of him wanting to be with his family. All and most of my friends are in the bigger county/city where I came from as I left for this new job awhile back. So I spend most of my days off at home watching movies, computer, and such.

But being on here and posting should tell ya I spend most of it here. If I was busy with friends, I wouldn't be here posting, especially friday nites. I work Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tues, Wensday, and Thursday, Friday's off.
    How long have you been in this new town?

He who speaks Truth
    If I was busy with friends, I wouldn't be here posting...
    Are you related to Yogi Berra?

BTW as a full blooded He- man Stallion I hate this Liberace like smiley--->
    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Bad boys for life
    Quote Originally Posted by TXLady
    How long have you been in this new town?
    Actually, it's my hometown. It's where I got my first deputy job. I got a better paying/benefits in a bigger county sheriff's office. Then the govt started a new program 2 years ago called BIA/SD Highway Safety, and a year later, I applied so I could be back in my Hometown and I have been at this job for now alittle over a year now.
    Last edited by wolverine652001; 04-01-2005 at 09:34 PM.

Actually, it's my hometown. It's where I got my first deputy job. I got a better paying/benefits in a bigger county sheriff's office. Then the govt started a new program 2 years ago called SD Highway Safety, and a year later, I applied so I could be back in my Hometown and I have been at this job for now alittle over a year now.

My friend who moved back with me is also originally from here, we graduated from the same high school, he landed a Highway Patrol job of 2003 and assigned back to his hometown (the same town I'm originally from) and at the same time I applied to the Highway Safety because I failed the hearing test on the Highway Patrol, Highway Safety had no requirement on hearing. I lost a few db in my right ear from a gun shot blast while working in a bigger city deputy sheriffs office. So yes I see him only when he's on duty or if there's an accident in the main county I work in, if requested (most times not needed bc highway patrol specialize in accidents too). I help and cover 5 counties. I am assigned to 2 counties, which includes my hometown county. So yes I see my friend while working, but not for fun.
    Wolvee, you need to get away from the computer and your TV and get out there. Make some new friends. It's not good to be alone so much.

Are you related to Yogi Berra?

BTW as a full blooded He- man Stallion I hate this Liberace like smiley--->
    Someone, I won't mention who, has delusions of grandeur.

Always Remember
    What do you mean, alone?? He's got us doesn't he? If you want him off the computer and away from the TV, call him
    RIP Brett Thompson, 17, 09/12/1989-09/14/2006

Seatbelts save lives

Bad boys for life
    Wolvee, you need to get away from the computer and your TV and get out there. Make some new friends. It's not good to be alone so much.

I think I want a break from friends. Before moving here, my friends NON-stop called me and coming over, even when I'm sleeping. So I think I like my quiet and relaxing.

Quote Originally Posted by usafcop64528
    What do you mean, alone?? He's got us doesn't he? If you want him off the computer and away from the TV, call him

He said he was bored. Just making a suggestion. What he really needs is a wife.

If you want someone to call him, you do it.

I think I want a break from friends. Before moving here, my friends NON-stop called me and coming over, even when I'm sleeping. So I think I like my quiet and relaxing.
    Well, that's entirely different. Enjoy!

Always Remember
    He said he was bored. Just making a suggestion. What he really needs is a wife.

If you want someone to call him, you do it.
    Ohh, is that how its gonna be?? You were the one who was concerned. Speaking of which...What he really needs is a wife. Need I say more?
    RIP Brett Thompson, 17, 09/12/1989-09/14/2006

Seatbelts save lives

Forum Member

Hey everyone,

Special Hello to Quopper...

Hope I didn't offend you about the leaving your husband thing...it's was just a little humor...
    Did my comment birth this new thread???
    Your life is an open book, what message are you giving the readers.

Bad boys for life
    Quote Originally Posted by usafcop64528
    Ohh, is that how its gonna be?? You were the one who was concerned. Speaking of which...What he really needs is a wife. Need I say more?

As far as wife thing, I have somewhat a girl whos head over heels for me right now. I just don't know when I'll hit it off yet. I got a long ways to go because we aren't even dating .... YET.

No Longer Active

We definatly need a chat room for all us nite owls...