Battering Ram of Justice

Another reason why Massachusetts sucks

This is what happens when your fellow citizens keep electing Democratic lawyers to the Legislature;

http://ledger.southofboston.com/arti...ews/news09.txt
    Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish - Euripides

My Give A Damn Is Busted
    That

Forum Member
    What a bunch of sh#t. I would sit back and watch those college idiots kill each other over drunk driving.

Stay Safe!!

On the 2 side
    As a officer that works for a state college I find it amusing that it doesn't seem to be a issue for Umass to issue citiions but state colleges and community colleges now can't...I think Katie Ford ought to get her head out of her *** and look at M.G.L 73/18 www.mass.gov/legis/laws/mgl/73-18.htm Which allows for state colleges to contol movment and parking at there campus...Key word is MOVEMENT...might it mean that the little darlings have to be driving...Anyway my particular college does little in the way of MV enforcement(should do a lot more)...I suppose I could see who would give me a better price for some K Series Unifom Citation Books..Salem or Bridgewater State
    Last edited by Sgt Jack; 12-19-2004 at 04:27 PM.

Battering Ram of Justice
    Originally posted by Sgt Jack
    I suppose I could see who would give me a better price for some K Series Unifom Citation Books..Salem or Bridgewater State
    I'll give them some for nothing, just out of principle.

Sgt. Jack...the law you quoted is a perfect example of why I hate the hacks at the State House. Laws are worded so vaguely and poorly that no one can agree with what it means. If you read it carefully, it gives state colleges the power to enforce school rules and regulations, not state traffic law. I suppose the schools could make anti-drunk driving regulations, but how can it be enforced? You can't prescribe jail time for violating a school regulation.

You work for MCA?
    Last edited by Delta784; 12-19-2004 at 06:01 PM.

On the 2 side
    Originally posted by Delta784

You work for MCA?
    No I work at NSCC in beautiful downtown Lynn... ...Yeah I do agree that the law is vague...my fellow officers and I have had lengthy discussions over this topic..Honestly I'm driving a pretty big billboard and at the very least would like to have that tool if needed....Although these days I too busy to drive around..more often then not I'm trying to keep out the wandering sh@t birds who like to come in off the street and shoot up in the bathrooms...or worse try to steal money or computer equipment to get drugs....Delta from the Oh-ack street under your name I think I might have an idea where you may work...

King of the mountain
    Welcome to mASSachusetts If they ever got thier heads out of thier @## and rember who the good guys are Ill be amazed.Just another way of tying hands,before long they will be after thier firearms because they might upset the student body.
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day,that my child may have peace."
    Thomas Paine

Battering Ram of Justice
    Originally posted by Sgt Jack
    Honestly I'm driving a pretty big billboard and at the very least would like to have that tool if needed.
    I agree 100%. I'm hoping that the spineless pussies in the Legislature will do the right thing and correct this, ASAP. Count on SPAM (state police union) to fight it, tooth & nail.

Can you imagine the ****storm if there is a fatal OUI accident on a state college in the near future?

Forum Member
    Give the state a ticket.

A REPUBLICAN ONE!

Kelly

We are the thin blue line
    between you
    and all the money in the world.

And no you can't have any.

Forum Member
    OH, I forgot to mention my big brother moved there --- liberals be afraid be very afraid.

Kelly

We are the thin blue line
    between you
    and all the money in the world.

And no you can't have any.