X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • copdaughter
    Forum Member
    • Aug 2004

Copdaughter says hi!

A quick word of thanks to all of you hard working civil servants out there who work to protect and serve your communities. My father has been a police officer for almost 20 years and my husband was a fireman for 13 years, so I know all you and your families deal with. My cop dad also has a badge and emblem business. I know most of you have to buy your own gear, he knows too; he manufactures and distributes high quality merchandise at reasonable prices. So, if any of you are shopping for custom or stock badges, medals, badge miniatures, service bars, etc., please check out his website: www.houstonbadge.com. Like any community of people, those of us who have chosen this life must stick together and support each other through all kinds of weather. Thanks so much for all you do!

Make it a great day!

Specialty U.S. manufacturer of badge and emblem pendants, tie tacs, lapel pins, pistol grip inserts, and personal jewelry in 14k gold or sterling silver. Quantities of 1 to 1,000. No art or model charges. Also offers the full line of C W Nielsen Mfg. Corp. law enforcement and fire badges and medals.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12090 users online. 74 members and 12016 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...