Page 1 of 4 1234 Last
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: NYPD Exam 3315

Forum Member

NYPD Exam 3315

Hi! I recently received my list number for exam 3315. Since I haven't seen a thread for our exam # I decided to start one and see who else took the exam with me! How did you guys do?
    Exam #: 3315

Score: 99.XX%

List #: 8X

Forum Member
    I scored an 88% We should be expecting the apd5 anywhere from August - October of 2014.
    Exam # 3315 - 02/2013
    List # 5xx - 07/2013
    APD-5: ?
    Medical: ?
    Written Psych: ?
    Oral Psych: ?
    JST: ?
    Mini med: ?

Forum Member

Scored just over 100 with the residency points, list # under 50. Surprisingly the time flew by pretty quick since taking the test, too bad the waiting period now is four times as long haha

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by legalize View Post
    Scored just over 100 with the residency points, list # under 50. Surprisingly the time flew by pretty quick since taking the test, too bad the waiting period now is four times as long haha
    I was very suprised when I got the list number since I read that some people waited almost nine months for theirs... We have a LONG wait ahead of us but hopefully the time will fly by! Just gotta stay busy and wait to hear from them.
    legalize likes this.

Score: 99.XX%

List #: 8X

Forum Member

Im on 3309 an it took around 9 months. Maybe that's a sign.
    NYPD Exam 3309
    91.7XX%

Forum Member

I also took exam # 3315 it was pretty quick to get the list less then 4 months from what I've read on here it took longer for other exams to get a list # , anyone have any idea if anything under 1,000 is good on the list?.

Exam # 3315
    Score: 89.XX%
    List: 5XX

NYPD Recruit
    Any list # is consider good, you will go thru the hiring process with the same speed as the guy with single digit number. It will make a slight time difference when calls go out for the academy. If both of you guys are signed off for hire, the guy with the lower list number will get the call before you, and that's all.
    NYPD Exam 1315
    APD-5: submitted
    Initial Medical: done
    Social Media: done
    Written Psych: done
    Oral Psych: done
    BI: done
    JST: done

Patiently awaiting that dream job !!!
    Courtesy Professionalism ​Respect

NYPD from A to Z ( click on the link below)
    http://www.thewatchscene.com/2012/12...nypd-from-a-z/
    Always remembered ...
    http://www.odmp.org/officer/21042-de...eter-j-figoski

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."

Forum Member

Thank you chris for the insight first time I ever took the NYPD exam so not really sure how the whole process goes because I am currently residing in NJ I am happy someone started the thread on exam number 3315
    mis2013 likes this.

NYPD Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Lara View Post
    Thank you chris for the insight first time I ever took the NYPD exam so not really sure how the whole process goes because I am currently residing in NJ I am happy someone started the thread on exam number 3315
    Well then, welcome onboard, prepare yourself or a long journey Lara.
    Check out the first page of this thread, http://forums.officer.com/t187884/ (NYPD January 2014 Academy) ...it gives you an insight on the process. As of now if takes about 3- 3 1/2 years from the day you took the exam to get hired.Gl to you.
    mis2013 likes this.
    NYPD Exam 1315
    APD-5: submitted
    Initial Medical: done
    Social Media: done
    Written Psych: done
    Oral Psych: done
    BI: done
    JST: done

Patiently awaiting that dream job !!!
    Courtesy Professionalism ​Respect

NYPD from A to Z ( click on the link below)
    http://www.thewatchscene.com/2012/12...nypd-from-a-z/
    Always remembered ...
    http://www.odmp.org/officer/21042-de...eter-j-figoski

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."

Forum Member
    I got an 87% on mine exam....a buddy of mine who just graduated from the academy told me he was suprised i got my list this soon maybe a good sign?
    mis2013 likes this.
    Exam # 3315
    List # 7**
    APD-5: ??
    Medical: ??
    Social Media Check: ??
    Written Psych: ??
    Oral Psych: ??
    BI: ??
    Initial Interview w/ Investigator:??
    JST:??
    Mini med:??

Forum Member

I'm thinking it is. It took 3308 and 3309 about 9-10 months. they're up for a huge retirement surge.
    NYPD Exam 3309
    91.7XX%

Forum Member
    Exam 3316 list is established 1196 eligibles

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxicity4 View Post
    Exam 3316 list is established 1196 eligibles
    where do you find how many people are eligible on your list?
    Exams Taken:
    NYPD, NYPDSSA ,NYPDTEA NYCDEP, NYCDOC ,NYCDOS Enforcement, PAPD ,NYSDOC, NYPD dispatcher, NCPD, NYS Trooper, NYS University Police (downstate/upstate), Monroe County PD, Chenango Sheriff, Rochester PD, YPD ,OC Sheriff.

In Process:
    NYPDPC Exam 2214
    APD5- Complete
    Medical- Complete

JST- 11/20/2013
    Oral/Psyc- 11/27/2013
    Mini Med - ?

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PO_Rubio View Post
    where do you find how many people are eligible on your list?
    Llamate dcas 212-669-1357
    FDNY

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxicity4 View Post
    Llamate dcas 212-669-1357
    ty :]
    Exams Taken:
    NYPD, NYPDSSA ,NYPDTEA NYCDEP, NYCDOC ,NYCDOS Enforcement, PAPD ,NYSDOC, NYPD dispatcher, NCPD, NYS Trooper, NYS University Police (downstate/upstate), Monroe County PD, Chenango Sheriff, Rochester PD, YPD ,OC Sheriff.

In Process:
    NYPDPC Exam 2214
    APD5- Complete
    Medical- Complete

JST- 11/20/2013
    Oral/Psyc- 11/27/2013
    Mini Med - ?

Forum Member
    Is it true that after the ad5 is pretty much downhill as in all the next steps will be around 3-4 months apart?
    Exam # 3315
    List # 7**

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenalpd View Post
    Is it true that after the ad5 is pretty much downhill as in all the next steps will be around 3-4 months apart?
    Why dont you just let it play out. Everyone's experience with the process is different some people wait any where from 1 to 11 months for the medical letter. Once you go to the medical u get your psych appointment. Again its different for everyone. Just be patient
    FDNY

Forum Member

Thanks for posting about exam 3316. I didn't think they would be available this quickly but I'm glad they are. I'm in the 200s.

Forum Member

i took 3319 waiting for my list num
    R_v likes this.
    Exams Taken:
    NYPD Exam 3319 - 90
    NYCDOC Exam 3303 - 90
    NY/NJ port authority exam- qualified
    Future Exams:
    NYS Trooper
    Court Officer: Fall 2014
    Sanitation Worker: Fall 2013?

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by acitalianman13 View Post
    Just wait for your turn bro. Good thing u took the doc exam. Im graduating the 28th and waiting for the nypd isnt that bad because my time and pay transfer over with me
    PO_Rubio and mis2013 like this.
    FDNY

Forum Member

I'm graduating the nycdoc academy but I was thinking about resigning and focusing on the nypd call meaning getting a little bit more physically ready for the nypd academy. I took exam 3309 and scored a 99% so my list number is high. I just am worried about doing corrections now and becoming less in shape because of the long hours and a lot of overtime plus the majority of the officers even the ones that are in excellent shape now say they gained at least 20lbs their first year others have been gaining 10lbs every year. Nycdoc is a good job but nypd is what I really want anyone have any suggestions of what to do? I've been undecided for the last few weeks any input would help.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nyknicks013 View Post
    I'm graduating the nycdoc academy but I was thinking about resigning and focusing on the nypd call meaning getting a little bit more physically ready for the nypd academy. I took exam 3309 and scored a 99% so my list number is high. I just am worried about doing corrections now and becoming less in shape because of the long hours and a lot of overtime plus the majority of the officers even the ones that are in excellent shape now say they gained at least 20lbs their first year others have been gaining 10lbs every year. Nycdoc is a good job but nypd is what I really want anyone have any suggestions of what to do? I've been undecided for the last few weeks any input would help.
    It sounds like you want the NYPD more. If so pursue the NYPD but remember nypd also have long hours and overtime
    Exam # 3315
    List # 7**

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nyknicks013 View Post
    You should keep the job and build time and carry it over to NYPD. The working out is all on you. I know buff correctional officers. If you want to stay in shape just use your free time to work out or before heading to work. Dont kill your self in the gym but do enough to get a good feeling in your body. Avoid that fast food and eat healthy.
    Exams Taken:

In Process:
    NYPDPC Exam 2214
    APD5- Complete
    Medical- Complete

JST- 11/20/2013
    Oral/Psyc- 11/27/2013
    Mini Med - ?

Forum Member

Hey guys I am new to the board. Do you guys think there is a possibility we get the APD before the end of the year. Maybe in the next 3 - 4 months or so ?

Score: 100.XX%
    List #: 4X

R_v
    Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by acitalianman13 View Post
    Same here lol

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last