Page 3 of 308 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 7696
Like Tree4673Likes

Thread: NYPD January 2014 Academy

  1. #51
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    306
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan2302 View Post
    Who do all of you think will be the Mayor for NYC in 2014 and will that affect the numbers for the next class in Jan 2014?
    I think the next mayor of nyc will be BLOOMBERG!! lol watch he'll decide last minute that he'll want to run gain and be elected for the 4th time, LOL. with the billions that he has im sure he can pull it off.
    na but i think that lady quinn might take it and yeah the mayor pretty much decides of everything when it comes to the nypd. but we'll see.
    exam:1313 (2/2011)
    list #: 2xx
    apd 5:Aug 2012
    Medical: DONE
    Written Psych: DONE
    Oral Psych: DONE
    JST:Not yet
    Meet w/ BI: Not yet
    Mini Med:Not yet

  2. #52
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    306
    Quote Originally Posted by OrhanTR View Post
    Guys is being unemployed grounds for disqualification?
    no, i had a buddie of mine who never worked a day in his life get hired at 22. but he did 4 years of college got his BA. took the test while still in high school.
    tho i dont know how theyd look at you if youre like 30 with no working experience. but im sure youll eventually find out.
    you got plenty of time man start working, lol
    good luck!
    OrhanTR likes this.
    exam:1313 (2/2011)
    list #: 2xx
    apd 5:Aug 2012
    Medical: DONE
    Written Psych: DONE
    Oral Psych: DONE
    JST:Not yet
    Meet w/ BI: Not yet
    Mini Med:Not yet

  3. #53
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ny
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliceSeeker View Post
    Dude you'll say 2311 will make January '14 all the way up until December 31st at 11:59PM. Very slim it'll happen.
    Nothing wrong with staying positive and optimistic

  4. #54
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    20
    Hope everyone enjoyed their 4th, time to get back on the threadmill and work off those 13-15 beers and 20 ribs/burgers/hot dogs. Let's get'er done.
    Exam : Police Officer
    ("2302) List 7x
    APD-5 : 5/13 - completed
    Medical :
    Written Psych :
    Oral Psych :
    JST :
    Investigator :
    Mini-medical :
    Social media:

    Academy:??? Who knows

  5. #55
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    17
    Is exam 2050 the next exam after 2311?

  6. #56
    NYPD Recruit Chris.R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Gravesend, NY
    Posts
    810
    Calls still going out???
    NYPD Exam 1315
    APD-5: submitted
    Initial Medical: done
    Social Media: done
    Written Psych: done
    Oral Psych: done
    BI: done
    JST: done

    Patiently awaiting that dream job !!!
    Courtesy Professionalism ​Respect

    NYPD from A to Z ( click on the link below)
    http://www.thewatchscene.com/2012/12...nypd-from-a-z/
    Always remembered ...
    http://www.odmp.org/officer/21042-de...eter-j-figoski

    "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."


  7. #57
    Forum Member PoliceSeeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hudson Valley, NY
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by NYPDhopeful54 View Post
    Is exam 2050 the next exam after 2311?
    No, 2326 is with 4,246ish eligible.
    NYPD Exam: 2326
    List: 4XXX
    APD-5: 12/13 Finalized: 01/14
    Medical: 04/14- Passed
    Social Media: 04/14 - Passed
    Written Psych: 04/14 - Pending
    Oral Psych:
    BI:
    Job Standard Test(JST):
    Mini Medical:
    Academy: January '15/July '15??
    God forbid the day we wrap our shields in black.

  8. #58
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5
    Any chance that exam 8132 can be called for January 2014 academy? My list number is 17X. I actually had been contacted back in August 2011 but never reported. I have recently had my name added back to the exam list and it was approved by DCAS. I have been laid off from my corporate accounting job on June 27 and immediately decided to pursue the NYPD once again after realizing how miserable I was in the corporate world. I will be turning 31 on Tuesday and have 5 years of work experience. I have a B.A. in economics and an MBA in accounting. So honestly, any chance I might here anything? I will not be eligible for unemployment until my 2 months of severance pay is over. I called NYPD recruit last week and gave them my social and all and they told me to contact them after July 31 to see the next step. Any insights will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

  9. #59
    Forum Member PoliceSeeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hudson Valley, NY
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by PoPo 5-0 View Post
    Any chance that exam 8132 can be called for January 2014 academy? My list number is 17X. I actually had been contacted back in August 2011 but never reported. I have recently had my name added back to the exam list and it was approved by DCAS. I have been laid off from my corporate accounting job on June 27 and immediately decided to pursue the NYPD once again after realizing how miserable I was in the corporate world. I will be turning 31 on Tuesday and have 5 years of work experience. I have a B.A. in economics and an MBA in accounting. So honestly, any chance I might here anything? I will not be eligible for unemployment until my 2 months of severance pay is over. I called NYPD recruit last week and gave them my social and all and they told me to contact them after July 31 to see the next step. Any insights will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Yup, your exam expires sometime in 2015. I'm not sure how far along the process you were. You may have to portions of it again, or the whole thing. If you completed everything again you would one of the first called, with such an old exam. Good Luck!
    NYPD Exam: 2326
    List: 4XXX
    APD-5: 12/13 Finalized: 01/14
    Medical: 04/14- Passed
    Social Media: 04/14 - Passed
    Written Psych: 04/14 - Pending
    Oral Psych:
    BI:
    Job Standard Test(JST):
    Mini Medical:
    Academy: January '15/July '15??
    God forbid the day we wrap our shields in black.

  10. #60
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5
    Actually, I never completed the APD-5 back in August 2011. So, all I've done is pass the actual entrance exam. Not sure if they will contact me about a new APD-5 or if I'm on their **** list for not doing it back in August 2011. Even if I did complete a new APD-5, don't think it's possible to finish the other tests by the January 2014. I have heard stories of people completing all tests and still waiting to be called after 1-2 years. Not sure if the fact that I have an old exam and low list number will come into play really. I just want into the force, no 2nd thoughts this time. Also, not sure how I was notified of the APD-5 back in August 2011 and the list for this exam was finalized in May 2012...? Weird!

  11. #61
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    695
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris.R. View Post
    Calls still going out???
    Calls go out until Monday night.
    NYPD Exam Number 2311: September 06, 2011
    List: 1XXX: March 15, 2012
    APD: September 20, 2013
    Initial Medical: February 12, 2014
    Written Psychological: February 18, 2014
    Oral Psychological: March 03, 2014
    Character Background Investigation: March 20, 2014
    Job Standard Test: April 6, 2014

    Mini medical: ?

    New York State Trooper: October 26, 2013
    Score/Rank: 96.xx / 7XXX: February 13, 2014


    New Rochelle PD Exam: November 17, 2012
    Physical Agility Exam: June 15, 2013

  12. #62
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by PoPo 5-0 View Post
    Actually, I never completed the APD-5 back in August 2011. So, all I've done is pass the actual entrance exam. Not sure if they will contact me about a new APD-5 or if I'm on their **** list for not doing it back in August 2011. Even if I did complete a new APD-5, don't think it's possible to finish the other tests by the January 2014. I have heard stories of people completing all tests and still waiting to be called after 1-2 years. Not sure if the fact that I have an old exam and low list number will come into play really. I just want into the force, no 2nd thoughts this time. Also, not sure how I was notified of the APD-5 back in August 2011 and the list for this exam was finalized in May 2012...? Weird!
    You have to log into the NYPD website and enter your exam and list number and you complete it online. Its best to get started on that now so when the end of the month comes you can start rolling.
    Exam : 8328 (2009)
    List#: 3**
    Med: Done
    Written Psych -Done
    Oral Psych- Done
    Met with BI -Pending
    JST: - Pending
    Mini-Med: -Pending

  13. #63
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    306
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan2302 View Post
    Hope everyone enjoyed their 4th, time to get back on the threadmill and work off those 13-15 beers and 20 ribs/burgers/hot dogs. Let's get'er done.
    whatever you do make sure you dont let anyone know that you drank 13-15 beers dude. say that on the psych test and theyll eliminate you with the quickness.... just a little food for thought... no pun intended, lol
    exam:1313 (2/2011)
    list #: 2xx
    apd 5:Aug 2012
    Medical: DONE
    Written Psych: DONE
    Oral Psych: DONE
    JST:Not yet
    Meet w/ BI: Not yet
    Mini Med:Not yet

  14. #64
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    306
    a couple more days and the july 2013 thread will be over with and everyone should join this forum. lets work together people. i hope no one comes in here and gives false info... i know itll happen but itd be nice if it didn't. 189 days left! good luck everyone!
    NYC13, Chris.R. and OrhanTR like this.
    exam:1313 (2/2011)
    list #: 2xx
    apd 5:Aug 2012
    Medical: DONE
    Written Psych: DONE
    Oral Psych: DONE
    JST:Not yet
    Meet w/ BI: Not yet
    Mini Med:Not yet

  15. #65
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    83
    when do you think they are going to start sending med letters out?
    exam 1313
    APD AUG12
    LIST NUM 1XXX

  16. #66
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by fjjg View Post
    when do you think they are going to start sending med letters out?
    The first couple of weeks in August most likely.
    Exam : 8328 (2009)
    List#: 3**
    Med: Done
    Written Psych -Done
    Oral Psych- Done
    Met with BI -Pending
    JST: - Pending
    Mini-Med: -Pending

  17. #67
    NYPD Recruit Chris.R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Gravesend, NY
    Posts
    810
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC13 View Post
    The first couple of weeks in August most likely.
    Or right after the class goes in, next week perhaps!
    gambler likes this.
    NYPD Exam 1315
    APD-5: submitted
    Initial Medical: done
    Social Media: done
    Written Psych: done
    Oral Psych: done
    BI: done
    JST: done

    Patiently awaiting that dream job !!!
    Courtesy Professionalism ​Respect

    NYPD from A to Z ( click on the link below)
    http://www.thewatchscene.com/2012/12...nypd-from-a-z/
    Always remembered ...
    http://www.odmp.org/officer/21042-de...eter-j-figoski

    "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."


  18. #68
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris.R. View Post
    Or right after the class goes in, next week perhaps!
    Man those BI's get no rest then lol
    Chris.R. likes this.
    Exam : 8328 (2009)
    List#: 3**
    Med: Done
    Written Psych -Done
    Oral Psych- Done
    Met with BI -Pending
    JST: - Pending
    Mini-Med: -Pending

  19. #69
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    404
    possible 1313 and 1315 get medicals at the same time since some 1313's got theirs already? tryinf to see when ill get my medical im thinking sept/oct
    NYPD EXAM 2302
    LIST#10XX

  20. #70
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    66
    ok guys 0140 here didnt make july academy which was a bummer but now i get to look foward to the january academy im hoping it will be in the brand new one in queens

  21. #71
    Forum Member Toxicity4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by Aux the king 0140 View Post
    ok guys 0140 here didnt make july academy which was a bummer but now i get to look foward to the january academy im hoping it will be in the brand new one in queens
    Spoke to 5 graduates from the January class that said that the January class will be in college point. Good luck I'm on exam 0309 and will probably give it another shot at January.. Good luck I know the feeling bro.

  22. #72
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ny
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Aux the king 0140 View Post
    ok guys 0140 here didnt make july academy which was a bummer but now i get to look foward to the january academy im hoping it will be in the brand new one in queens
    Why didn't u make July 13? Classn

  23. #73
    Forum Member Bourne Ultimatum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    910
    Hello everyone another dinosaur here! Another 6 months, but time flies... live your life meanwhile don't wait for NYPD...
    Chris.R. and OrhanTR like this.
    Exam 0309 | Med/JST/Psych/Mini/BI - Pass/Done | Waiting for my turn
    Guide to Impact and The Job - NYPD from A to Z - Academy Tips
    *How to edit your signature - Top right> notifcations> inbox> edit signature (left column)

  24. #74
    NYPD Recruit Chris.R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Gravesend, NY
    Posts
    810
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourne Ultimatum View Post
    Hello everyone another dinosaur here! Another 6 months, but time flies... live your life meanwhile don't wait for NYPD...
    Hey born4thesky, what happen to you Pal? Why aren't you making this class? Shouldn't you be in already ?
    NYPD Exam 1315
    APD-5: submitted
    Initial Medical: done
    Social Media: done
    Written Psych: done
    Oral Psych: done
    BI: done
    JST: done

    Patiently awaiting that dream job !!!
    Courtesy Professionalism ​Respect

    NYPD from A to Z ( click on the link below)
    http://www.thewatchscene.com/2012/12...nypd-from-a-z/
    Always remembered ...
    http://www.odmp.org/officer/21042-de...eter-j-figoski

    "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."


  25. #75
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    695
    you guys still have tomorrow. Don't loose hope.
    NYPD Exam Number 2311: September 06, 2011
    List: 1XXX: March 15, 2012
    APD: September 20, 2013
    Initial Medical: February 12, 2014
    Written Psychological: February 18, 2014
    Oral Psychological: March 03, 2014
    Character Background Investigation: March 20, 2014
    Job Standard Test: April 6, 2014

    Mini medical: ?

    New York State Trooper: October 26, 2013
    Score/Rank: 96.xx / 7XXX: February 13, 2014


    New Rochelle PD Exam: November 17, 2012
    Physical Agility Exam: June 15, 2013

Page 3 of 308 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •