Forum Member

Gun Makers Stop Selling To Anti-Gun States

Not enough posts yet to post an actual link.

...Which is kind of funny since I'm still posting it, so that rule isn't really stopping me. But I'm not posting it as spam or anything, so there's no reason to be stopping me anyway. Hmm, reminds me of certain laws.

Have Any More Gun Makers Stopped Selling To Anti-Gun States? (Hint: Yeah, Lots More)
    theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/20/have-any-more-gun-makers-stopped-selling-to-anti-2nd-amendment-states-oh-yeah-lots-more/

Last Friday TheBlaze reported on a growing list of gun manufacturers and retailers who had stopped selling to law enforcement in states that were enacting stringent new gun laws.

Since that report, the initial list (seen below) has changed. However, none of the “big three” (Glock, Sig Sauer, Smith & Wesson) providers to law enforcement have stepped up and joined the companies who have chosen to take a public stand on the issue. In less than two weeks, at least 18 companies have made the decision to stop selling to law enforcement in states that limit a private citizen’s right to own a gun.

Olympic Arms, Inc
    La Rue Tactical
    EFI, LLC – Extreme Firepower
    York Arms
    Templar Custom
    Cheaper Than Dirt

Professor of Stuff
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...eah-lots-more/

Here ya' go DangerClose,

I did done a "straw" link fer' ya...

Yup once a cwriminal'z always a cwriminal'z is what da' Trigger declares..

Hey DangerClose, is ya' a cop or a scumbag civy like me?

Us scumbags gotta' stick ta' getha', dont' ya know, don't ya see...
    Last edited by asullivan; 02-21-2013 at 09:25 PM. Reason: choke'in da' chicken's
    From da' land O' nervous sheep.
    Quote Originally Posted by crass cop View Post
    who cares....was she hot??
    Quote Originally Posted by mookster View Post
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. And I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by CityCopDC View Post
    I swear to god you are not human. I have seen enough episodes of X-Files to know a rogue VI (Virtual Inteligence) when I see one.
    Currently Being Ignored by

1) NYC Queeny.
    2) Officer retired.

South central escapee...
    Quote Originally Posted by asullivan View Post
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...eah-lots-more/

Here ya' go DangerClose,

I did done a "straw" link fer' ya...

Yup once a cwriminal'z always a cwriminal'z is what da' Trigger declares..

Hey DangerClose, is ya' a cop or a scumbag civy like me?

Us scumbags gotta' stick ta' getha', dont' ya know, don't ya see...
    Sulls- you ain't a "scoom bagh", just a man tryin' to figger out where to go in our weird new world- wish I could bring you out to "HELL' AAAY", I'd think you'd be nutso fun in uniform!! Honestly hoping some "we a-scared" of guns tampers down.

We all know the legislation being thrown around is a quick fix, and iwish BOTH parties would sit down and focus on mental health care, and schools- thats where some of the problem with the violence disease could be impacted. That, and the economy, but oh well that's a waste, and the avg folks are gonna' have to dig themselves out of it, as NEITHER repubs of DEMS seem to want to do anything but fight each other( at john q's expense)....
    "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

South central escapee...
    personally think its a sales ploy! Here in CA, we PAY more for gas than the rest of the nation, even though CA has major oil/fuel production facilities, and I'm sure the gun makers will "neuter" the guns they sell to pass goofy CA legislation and will CHARGE us all here up the rear for a cheap saturday night special( I look at firearm ads from across the nation, and usually CA pays min 30% more for a rifle or pistol)...
    "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DOAcop38 View Post
    personally think its a sales ploy! Here in CA, we PAY more for gas than the rest of the nation, even though CA has major oil/fuel production facilities, and I'm sure the gun makers will "neuter" the guns they sell to pass goofy CA legislation and will CHARGE us all here up the rear for a cheap saturday night special( I look at firearm ads from across the nation, and usually CA pays min 30% more for a rifle or pistol)...
    I doubt that. Barrett has stuck with refusing sales to CA for many years, and I know Bravo Company well enough to know that it's no sales ploy. Olympic Arms has very little to lose as they don't have many contracts to worry about that I know of. If they haven't already, I expect Ruger to jump on board.

Granted, I don't think these companies have enough law enforcement dealings to make a huge dent for the time being, but if it increases sales and support among civilians, which it already has, larger companies, like Smith, Sig, and Glock, may just be tempted to consider taking such a stance. Probably not, but it's possible.
    "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
    -Chris Rock

Professor of Stuff
    Sulls- you ain't a "scoom bagh",

Why Iz' sho' nuff 'tiz I do's declares!

Iz da' #1 scoom baghg's and damn pround of it's...

Looky thar', even got ole' lady McClinton a cry'in we did'z!!!

No and I didn't plug da' stage driva'!!!! Like ya'll declared!

He twern't plugged or dead! Just dead drunk! Bastard was tugg'in on Frances O.COM 6 day old "premium pantha"...

Hell ya'll still try'in ta' hook ma' up'z on dat' one!

just a man tryin' to figger out where to go in our weird new world- wish I could bring you out to "HELL' AAAY", I'd think you'd be nutso fun in uniform!!
    Why, Why, ya' neva' caught da' old man robb'in da' O.COM stage and runn'in off wid' da' O.COM Payroll'z did yaz'???

just a man tryin' to figger out where to go in our weird new world

Ya' a FREE MAN I declare'z!!!!
    weird
    , yup,,,,,
    new
    nope...If ya' call 4.5 billion years new,,, then O.K. sucka!!!

Bring ma' out ta' 'HELL AAY" why I say NO WAY JACK!!!

Why dat's what it be allright...HELLWAYWIERD, as in HOLLYWIERDO'S!!!

I'd think you'd be nutso fun in uniform!! Honestly hoping some "we a-scared" of guns tampers down.

Oh yea! I sho' nuff know what kind O' uni-form ya' talk'in 'bout!

Ya',,,, dat's ma',,, Mr. errrr I mean inmate in uniform H2O!!!

Or maybe this one that was recently shot in da' can!

Taint' blabb'inz 'bout a can O' beans nutha'!!

AK-70 ma' sweet black azz!

Twas' a AK 47 ya' big ole' dummies!!!

See what hoop'ined da' last time I 'twas in da' peoples Rebubic O' Kali-fart-U-Naziism'z....

We all know the legislation being thrown around is a quick fix,

Ya' kinda' like put'in moby dick'z dat's been cut in half, back in werk'in order by a wooden cloths pin!!!

and iwish BOTH parties would sit down and focus on mental health care, and schools- thats where some of the problem with the violence disease could be impacted.

Sit down? Have a sit down???? Hell dat' only hopp'ins wid' decent folks....Like these guys here!

So Lefty....
    So Righy...

So lets talk like...
    Ya' Talk like...
    So what 'bout mental health issues..
    Ya' da' mental health issues..
    Lets gas 'em all..cheap!

No, lets cut em loose..cheap too!

Ohhhhhh K.....

Ohhhhhhhh K......

What about schools boys??

Schools?

Schools?

Ya' school'z....

OK..

OK..

So?

So?

Lets "learn" em's..

Ya' "learn" em's..

Boys and girls step inta' da' "classrooom" please..

wheres da' Zyklon B?

Next in Order, our economy....

Ya' the economy....

Yup, the economy....

So?

So?

Hell, lets just print a $h1T load more!
    It's just fiat money anyway!
    Easy!!

OK..
    OK..

This

To...

NEITHER repubs of DEMS seem to want to do anything but fight each other( at john q's expense)....

Well thar' ya' go Officer DOA38 problems solved!

Your scumbag civie buddy and his four legged, flea bitt'in ride and fly'in machine!

Da' Admiral and Professa' of stuff...
    From da' land O' nervous sheep.
    Quote Originally Posted by crass cop View Post
    who cares....was she hot??
    Quote Originally Posted by mookster View Post
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. And I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by CityCopDC View Post
    I swear to god you are not human. I have seen enough episodes of X-Files to know a rogue VI (Virtual Inteligence) when I see one.
    Currently Being Ignored by

1) NYC Queeny.
    2) Officer retired.

South central escapee...
    Quote Originally Posted by asullivan View Post

Why Iz' sho' nuff 'tiz I do's declares!

Iz da' #1 scoom baghg's and damn pround of it's...

Looky thar', even got ole' lady McClinton a cry'in we did'z!!!

No and I didn't plug da' stage driva'!!!! Like ya'll declared!

He twern't plugged or dead! Just dead drunk! Bastard was tugg'in on Frances O.COM 6 day old "premium pantha"...

.. like I said, that's a "typical" day in L.A.( you just need a news camera truck or wanna be paparazzi nearby to get the "action" on tape)