Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: I introduce to you: The Atlanta Metro Mall

Forum Member

I introduce to you: The Atlanta Metro Mall

Forum Member

Holy crap! Who gave that guy a gun? A civilian drawing a firearm for a trespass?

Tmg
    Forum Member

OMG that was freaking ridiculous. I would not want that job!
    Making the streets safer, one donut at a time

It's Complicated
    Quote Originally Posted by adeutch View Post
    Holy crap! Who gave that guy a gun? A civilian drawing a firearm for a trespass?
    Wow...................I can't believe it was 0ver 10 minutes and no cops on scene.....
    Tmg likes this.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
    Wow...................I can't believe it was 0ver 10 minutes and no cops on scene.....
    Neither can I! Didn't anyone think to call? I feel sorry for the kids that had to witness this.

Tmg
    Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by adeutch View Post
    Did you not see the crowd that was after him? One guy had a brick he wanted to throw at him!
    lpstopper likes this.

S*** just got real!
    Unbelievable! That place needs some off-duty Atlanta PD officers working there.

Tmg
    Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by NYCDep View Post
    Unbelievable! That place needs some off-duty Atlanta PD officers working there.
    It doesn't need off duty Officers, that place needs an Atlanta substation in it.
    Last edited by Tmg; 01-31-2013 at 03:26 PM.

Forum Member
    Not my preferred method of checking whether someone has a round chambered...
    madcat816 likes this.

Forum Member

Wow... that Taser grabbed a hold of that lady.
    Iowa #1603 likes this.
    If by chance an honest man like yourself should make enemies, then they would become my enemies.

Forum Member

What troubles me more are the comments from the internet racists, who will be more than glad to spout it when they think they have a shield of anonymity but don't have the intestinal fortitude to say it in public.
    republicangopmh likes this.

Forum Member
    I know one thing, "YOU BETTA BACK IT UP!" x 35. My partner and I decided " IMMA HITCHA" is our new catch phrase.

And, i would be drawing my gun too if i had a crowd of 20 hostiles surrounding me. I can agree to a point what the security dude is trying to do, and he does'nt appear to use too much force on anything, however he takes his job too serious and is going to get himself killed by one of these thugs. Time to find a new job.

P.s. in that first video, he should have reloaded and "Hit" Baby Daddy too.
    Last edited by lpstopper; 01-31-2013 at 06:47 PM.
    NYCDep, Iowa #1603, LINY and 2 others like this.
    "Its not what you know, its what you can prove."-Training Day

"Game on, bitches. Whoop whoop, flash the lights, pull it over."

It's Complicated
    Quote Originally Posted by lpstopper View Post
    I know one thing, "YOU BETTA BACK IT UP!" x 35. My partner and I decided " IMMA HITCHA" is our new catch phrase.

And, i would be drawing my gun too if i had a crowd of 20 hostiles surrounding me. I can agree to a point what the security dude is trying to do, and he does'nt appear to use too much force on anything, however he takes his job too serious and is going to get himself killed by one of these thugs. Time to find a new job.

P.s. in that first video, he should have reloaded and "Hit" Baby Daddy too.
    I agree that he was threatened enough to be worried..................However I never heard HIM call for assistance ----He acted like he could "John Wayne" it.

With that type of crowd, I would have been screaming for backup, the cops, the Calvary, and any other help that could hear me
    Catfish56 and zach1130 like this.

Forum Member
    Oh yea id for sure have the boys coming to back me up in that mess!
    "Its not what you know, its what you can prove."-Training Day

"Game on, bitches. Whoop whoop, flash the lights, pull it over."

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tmg View Post
    Did you not see the crowd that was after him? One guy had a brick he wanted to throw at him!
    No, I honestly didn't. I skipped around a bit, though. I couldn't watch a full 10 minutes of that.

I think the security guard did a poor job. The first thing he should have done once the 2 guys made it known they did not plan on leaving was call police. Instead he seemed to get more and more people involved. Why not call police and announce that you're calling police.

It does suck that the security guard gets no backup, but I'm guessing they have their hands full with that mall. All the more reason to have police en route. Most folks don't want to stick around for police to show up.

College Student
    I feel sorry for those little kids. Even if you are overcome with raging anger, can't you at least pull yourself together for your kids? Such a selfish act by the mother to act the way she did infront of her kids. Those children don't have a chance......parent(s) will be uninvolved, and they'll soon turn to the street.

You wanna know the real cause of violence? It's in this video: selifsh people who have kids but don't know the first thing about parenting.
    NYCDep and TheTick like this.
    "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Forum Member

Looks like he got some local coverage. Not enough post to a link. It is on worldstarhiphop
    Last edited by Adrianhamm; 01-31-2013 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Low post count

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob2899 View Post
    I feel sorry for those little kids. Even if you are overcome with raging anger, can't you at least pull yourself together for your kids? Such a selfish act by the mother to act the way she did infront of her kids. Those children don't have a chance......parent(s) will be uninvolved, and they'll soon turn to the street.

You wanna know the real cause of violence? It's in this video: selifsh people who have kids but don't know the first thing about parenting.
    Did you hear what was coming out of those little kids' mouths? One of the kids was bucking up to the security guard himself and calling him "gay." That kid couldn't have been more than 4 yrs old. You said it, man. Those kids are probably already well beyond help. Just following the parents' example. Seriously, people like that belong in a zoo.
    FiVo3 likes this.

Forum Member

http://www.wsbtv.com/videos/news/res...le-from/vpWJb/

Tased Mom was charged with delinquency of a minor among other things.

Question for the ATL folks. The video said it was right by the Capitol building and Courthouse downtown?

I find that hard to believe. Or am I missing something?

NOT banned
    you stay classy, "hot" lanta!
    "Lighten da' cargo...Fer' a chick wid' big boobs...cause I like boobs, big boobs...."
    Da Admiral Sully

"To the open-carry nut-rider, a firearm is his persona, a soap-box, and his reason for being. By strapping one on, he proclaims to the world, 'even though I didn't get hugs as a kid, somebody's going to By Golly pay attention to me now'."
    slamdunc

Forum Member
    Poor kids.
    "Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
    Watch your words, for they become actions.
    Watch your actions, for they become habits.
    Watch your habits, for they become character.
    Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish56 View Post
    Poor kids.
    Unfortunately those kids are probably nothing more than an extra bonus to the welfare checks she's likely getting.

L.S.U. FAN (atic)
    The Mall Ninja Lives!!!!!!!:eek:
    Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Melson View Post
    http://www.wsbtv.com/videos/news/res...le-from/vpWJb/

Tased Mom was charged with delinquency of a minor among other things.

Question for the ATL folks. The video said it was right by the Capitol building and Courthouse downtown?

I find that hard to believe. Or am I missing something?
    It is just north of the Capitol. That particular section of Peacthree street is a cesspool. APD, and the higher quality citizenry who live, work, and shop there, keep the areas around the nice malls (Lenox and Phipps) pretty cleaned up. If you visit Atlanta, stay far north of the Capitol.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob2899 View Post

Mother? I'm sorry, I saw no 'mother' in either video. I saw a zoo animal, or something that looked like it belonged in a zoo, but no mother. My wife teaches children around those young kids age in the Bronx, they spout the same garbage. These kids are a lost cause before they are even born thanks to their "parents." Frankly, I am sick and tired of seeing this behavior and even more tired of the government enabling it with free handouts everywhere they look. What a joke.
    jd08, dod299 and SLDPD like this.
    Forever Blue.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last