Forum Member

Question Firearm Back order wait times

Has anyone heard any reliable Wait times from the big AR makers such as
    BCM, COLT, DD, LMT, LWRC, NOVESKE, Sig. SPIKES has said a year and pay up front they had a very long back log long before the recent tragedy. Do you think the larger companies will be able to catch up faster if at all?

I was talking to a guy I know who works at a high volume Glock dealer and LE Distributor asking to put me on the list for a Gen 4 34LE. His response was they had tried to place an order that day (Thursday) and Glock’s response was we are a MILLION (literally) guns in to backorder status it’s going to be a while. I was told call in 3 weeks to a month for a status update.

Forum Member

John Noveske is recently deceased so I am sure that will effect that compays future production.

Forum Member
    I was looking in to a new Sig and was told it would take 90-120 days. Just decided to wait until the pandemonium is done.

Forum Member
    AI what model where you looking at? I don’t mind the wait just hope they don’t ban guns by the time I get mine. I will put in the order when I get back in town end of the month.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by David Hineline View Post
    John Noveske is recently deceased so I am sure that will effect that compays future production.
    Lets hope not. RIP John.

St. Cloud Proud!
    Quote Originally Posted by AJLEO View Post
    Has anyone heard any reliable Wait times from the big AR makers such as
    BCM, COLT, DD, LMT, LWRC, NOVESKE, Sig. SPIKES has said a year and pay up front they had a very long back log long before the recent tragedy. Do you think the larger companies will be able to catch up faster if at all?

I was talking to a guy I know who works at a high volume Glock dealer and LE Distributor asking to put me on the list for a Gen 4 34LE. His response was they had tried to place an order that day (Thursday) and Glock’s response was we are a MILLION (literally) guns in to backorder status it’s going to be a while. I was told call in 3 weeks to a month for a status update.
    Try calling Glock direct and tell them you are LE they should ship directly to your range. I put in a parts order including hi cap mags and they told me 2 weeks
    In Valor there is hope

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XD4ME View Post
    Lets hope not. RIP John.
    “Noveske Rifleworks would ask you to remember the passing of our founder, John Noveske, who died Friday, January 4th 2013 in an automobile accident.”

John planned for all eventualities, and wanted to ensure any changes would be as seamless as possible for our customers, dealers, suppliers, employees and friends. While this will be a trying time, we do not expect a change in the day to day operations of Noveske Rifleworks. We would like to thank you for your support as we deal with our loss, and would ask that instead of flowers, you consider a donation to a cause we will announce at later date.”

“John was more than just the founder of Noveske Rifleworks, he was a loving husband and father, and caring friend.”

..RIP, a very smart man.
    The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Forum Member
    Best bet is to buy things piece by piece if you can find them.
    "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
    -Chris Rock

Forum Member
    I just want a Ruger Mini-14. I'm told those made here in later years actually come with accuracy unlike the older models. I can log in, via a FFL's account, and check the wholesale price, and it's not that much. Those on Bud's and other sites, IF they were instock, are nearly as expensive as an AR. If I could find a new one in the wholesale range, I'd LOVE to buy one. Apparently, there are none to be had.

I have a Bushmaster AR, but I want a second semi-auto that I can feed with my .223 stash. I also want more .223 rounds....or cases, lol.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AJLEO View Post
    AI what model where you looking at? I don’t mind the wait just hope they don’t ban guns by the time I get mine. I will put in the order when I get back in town end of the month.
    I was looking at a Sig 716. I just decided to wait though.

St. Cloud Proud!
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasFan24 View Post
    I just want a Ruger Mini-14. I'm told those made here in later years actually come with accuracy unlike the older models. I can log in, via a FFL's account, and check the wholesale price, and it's not that much. Those on Bud's and other sites, IF they were instock, are nearly as expensive as an AR. If I could find a new one in the wholesale range, I'd LOVE to buy one. Apparently, there are none to be had.

I have a Bushmaster AR, but I want a second semi-auto that I can feed with my .223 stash. I also want more .223 rounds....or cases, lol.
    SBR arsenal AK in .223
    In Valor there is hope