Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By retired

Thread: Happy New years 1042 Trooper

Senior Veteran

Happy New years 1042 Trooper

Trooper, Have a great New Year, and thanks for tolerating my many feeble attempts at humor at your expense. Regardless of some of our different opinions, you are a cop and I will always have your back.
    1042 Trooper likes this.
    Retired

Professor of Stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by retired View Post
    Trooper, Have a great New Year, and thanks for tolerating my many feeble attempts at humor at your expense. Regardless of some of our different opinions, you are a cop and I will always have your back.

Awwww dat's so nice!!

Kinda' like Christmas in a DMZ..

Well'z, I just a scunbag's civy and I got's all ya'z 6's..!

I'll use da' Trigga fer' da' sand bag he tis' when da' gernades start a' fly'in again'z!

Just a sec. Lisa my love.

Screw you, ya' drunk slob of a alien sexual intercourse, that went horribly wrong.

Awwwww,

'Gud thang ya' got that water thingy on ya' cuz',, Iz' gunna four point ya', give a few 5 second rides, mace ya' snout, plug ya' wid' ma' .45 a buch O' times and steal dat' human chicky I 'tis. Ya' 4 legged winged $h1T bird!!!

I'll show him Iz' will's!!

Just gunna' slam dis' here blast'in cap in this here dy-no-mite.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................

From da' land O' nervous sheep.
    Quote Originally Posted by crass cop View Post
    who cares....was she hot??
    Quote Originally Posted by mookster View Post
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. And I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by CityCopDC View Post
    I swear to god you are not human. I have seen enough episodes of X-Files to know a rogue VI (Virtual Inteligence) when I see one.
    Currently Being Ignored by

1) NYC Queeny.
    2) Officer retired.

Retired

And a Happy New Year to you, if it weren't for your humor i would never have come back to Officer.Com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Welcome to Sierra Vista

This Can't Be!
    A red house in a red county in a red state in a red country
    Right back atcha, ya friggin lib freak. Peace. May a fresh new year lead you to sanity and the welcome arms of the Tea Party.
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Senior Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
    Right back atcha, ya friggin lib freak. Peace. May a fresh new year lead you to sanity and the welcome arms of the Tea Party.
    Now there is no need to get irrational again, just keep on those meds and maybe, just maybe, you get out for more than weekend this year.
    Retired