Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Michigan
  • 1 Post By asullivan

Thread: Moderators

Forum Member

Moderators

Are there Moderators to these Forums?

Police Officer
    Do not speak of the ones we do not speak of.
    ten08, HI629 and Empire02 like this.
    Certified troll.

Professor of Stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWJH View Post
    Are there Moderators to these Forums?

wdada' ya' want??...

This here is our town'z...

Da' town'z O' clown'z..
    From da' land O' nervous sheep.
    Quote Originally Posted by crass cop View Post
    who cares....was she hot??
    Quote Originally Posted by mookster View Post
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. And I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by CityCopDC View Post
    I swear to god you are not human. I have seen enough episodes of X-Files to know a rogue VI (Virtual Inteligence) when I see one.
    Currently Being Ignored by

1) NYC Queeny.
    2) Officer retired.

It's Complicated
    there are several
    this is a link to the full time moderator

http://forums.officer.com/member.php?u=1

SSD
    Littering and..?
    Compared to the 122,184 members 7,595 of which are actively participating in the forums( 2561 online as I write this), I'd be willing to say that the Moderation team is definitely overwhelmingly burdened and busy. However, they do exist, are active, and to resolve situations relatively quickly.

I once heard an old tale of the lone moderator standing down a horde of angry trolls with nothing but a tumbleweed to cover him. Story has it not a single one of them trolls were seen again. And then the lone moderator walked off into the sunset. He's not the hero that O.com deserves, he's the hero that O.com needs.

By the way Iowa, that link is the the Site Administrator. There is a large difference between a role of an administrator and a moderator - atleast so far as the vBulletin software is concerned
    Last edited by SSD; 01-01-2013 at 11:24 PM.
    Any and all statements made by this account represent my sole opinion and do not reflect an official opinion, belief, or policy of any department or agency to which I am employed by. Further, I am in no way authorized to speak on behalf of any department or agency.

Professor of Stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by SSD View Post
    I'd be willing to say that the Moderation team is definitely overwhelmingly burdened and busy.

Oh ya' day' be busy all'z right!!!!

Drink'in down at da' O.COM saloon!!!!

`

Quote Originally Posted by SSD View Post
    I once heard an old tale of the lone moderator standing down a horde of angry trolls with nothing but a tumbleweed to cover him. Story has it not a single one of them trolls were seen again. And then the lone moderator walked off into the sunset. He's not the hero that O.com deserves, he's the hero that O.com needs.

TriGga!!!!

Ohhhh, sweet baby Jesus as the Sarge would say.

Yes Sire...

Ma' ear is a tickle'in...eitha' come and a scratch it's or prepare ta' run da' ramp ta' da' backward'z in time placey Officer SSD is a speak'in of!

Yes Sire.

As you wish Admiral, Professor of stuff, killer of trollian trash.

Get vertical'z ya' winged heap of semi-supa' matrix conductors of time and space stuff, where da' stars is a hatched and da' tunnel'z O' time begot's from da' maka'z key and all know'n eye thiNgy.

Hold steady and true boy!!

Now, NOW, NOW I DEMAND THEE, INTA' DA' HOLE WE GO'Z !!!!

POP, ZING, ZAP, OF DA' PAST!

Trigga' back'z off!!!!

Iz a spy we be in da' Pre O.COM/Booze era, look'z like we 'a over shot da' timey clocky!!

Now, go back and take a shorter path dan' tha' straight line between two points in this here time space fabric of this damndable place, I demand thee!

Yes Sire!

What da' hell????

Tiz' this da' boot hill Trigga'???

No Admiral, looks like a anti LEO Trollian goal post!

Well back off boy, get in da' weeds Iz' deMand!

Go thermal, and sync out clock thiNgy's run up da' active DSP comm. stuff, observe and fer' whata' ya' do's don't squirt one of dem' horsian pies boy! Goddamn thangs are loud and stinky Iz' do say wid'out any hesitation!

Or'z we might be hav'in a visitation from da' trollian nation!!!

Sire, yes Sire!

Good'z.... Now sit thar' and keep dem' eyeball thingy'z on 'da red trollian blood bed..

Iz' gunna' nap, errrrr ummm I mean calculate, da' next move ta' draw 'da bastard'z in like 'da trollian trash dope smoka' ta' a big fat blunt...

Den' skin em's live', slow, quite like, makes fer' 'tract'in mo' of dem' nasta' bastards. Just like befer' nice and pre-meditated, bloody and cold, coppery cold, steelie eyed, slick, make em' wiggle, drip da' last drop of thar' miserablez' juice I say.

Kill em' all, stuff in da' troll hell, pack em' tight, air tight, werms in da' can style...Our style, which is no style, just plain ole' biz', our biz', da' O way, perception rules, what is real tain't in da' book. Thar' fear is in da' book, tha' book on "how ta' track, foller', bleed em', gut em' but good, gud' so daz' cain't holla', howl, give out da' "point" position away...

den' sit on top, wait fer' da' next wave..

Mo' blood, mo' trollian souls, packed straight ta' hell...

Just like in da' good ole' day'z, I say.

Trig, why do ma' mech-a-ni-cal'z nuclear ear 'a itch'in boy?

They say when your ear itches somebody mentioned you, or is talking about you.

Why dat'z da' crazy'Est thanG i eva' did hear boy....

You one crazY fly'in machIny thingy ya' tis' I say!

SHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................................................
    Last edited by asullivan; 01-04-2013 at 09:33 PM. Reason: tiMe spaCe placE patH thIngy
    Carbonfiberfoot likes this.
    From da' land O' nervous sheep.
    Quote Originally Posted by crass cop View Post
    who cares....was she hot??
    Quote Originally Posted by mookster View Post
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. And I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by CityCopDC View Post
    I swear to god you are not human. I have seen enough episodes of X-Files to know a rogue VI (Virtual Inteligence) when I see one.
    Currently Being Ignored by

1) NYC Queeny.
    2) Officer retired.