Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By JustAJ

Thread: One issue not discussed in the Ct. shooting

One issue not discussed in the Ct. shooting

First, let me offer my prayers to the family and friends left behind in this massacre.

As the anti-gun crowd polish their speeches on the evil of firearms, and as Boxer, Pelosi and Reid begin foaming at the mouth for the evening news, let me suggest a topic that will never enter their thinking or speeches. The biggest threat to society today, and the root cause of almost every gun free zone massacre is the HIPPA act of 1996. If you're not familiar with this act, it was cleverly disguised and pushed through as a method to protect the average person from medical discrimination, but in reality it was a carefully crafted move to protect the HIV positive community and drug addicts with Hepatitis C. Unfortunately, it has now become the sole barrier to Courts, Judges and LE obtaining critical information from Psychologists, Counselors and teachers about mentally unstable people. What was once critical intelligence information for us is now "protected health information" under this bill and not available. This is an issue that needs to be dealt with on the Federal and State level, and an amendment allowing agencies access to this information is needed.

LD
    Last edited by Lawdawg45; 12-18-2012 at 11:22 AM.
    "Did you bring any Gold or Silver with you Mr. Chisum?..........No, just lead"

Talk to a teacher sometime. Ask them which one of there students is...."off". I guarantee they will be able to tell you which kid makes them worry that they are capable of doing a shooting like the one in CT or CO. Teachers see these kids more then the actual parents do. They are pretty good at picking out the crazy ones.

Also do you ever notice that after these mass shootings, whether it be VT or Aurora or Newtown, when they start interviewing family and friends they all seem to say the same thing. They all seem to say "Once I heard about the shooting I just had a feeling _____ was involved.

Heck during Columbine, one of the shooters moms called the police and said that she thinks her son is involved and might be one of the shooters.

The people around the people who commit these crimes always seem to know something is not right about there child/brother/sister/whatever. Then when the bodies start to pile up they all speak up.
    This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Student of Gerbil Voodoo RR_Security's Avatar
    That (HIPAA), and the idea that confining and/or medicating the mentally ill is just a gigantic human rights violation.
    Accepting the arguments of the liberationists and the libertarians at face value led to the assertion that no matter how bizarre, disabling or life-threatening a person's hallucinations and delusions, involuntary treatment was never called for. And to the assertion that violation of that premise created yet another class of political prisoners.
    -- Dr. Jonathan Kellerman, in Bedlam Revisited

Forum Member
    It seems we've gotten to the point where treating the mentally ill has become more of a "There, there, just talk to this counselor for an hour twice a week and everything will get better" instead of a "This person is a threat and needs to be treated in controlled conditions." All because it might violate their civil liberties by locking them up. Ironically, those same feel good idiots have no problem violating the civil rights of legal gun owners by restricting gun ownership every time some whack job uses a gun to commit a crime.
    Last edited by JustAJ; 12-18-2012 at 09:34 AM.

South central escapee... DOAcop38's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJ View Post
    It seems we've gotten to the point where treating the mentally ill has become more of a "There, there, just talk to this counselor for an hour twice a week and everything will get better" instead of a "This person is a threat and needs to be treated in controlled conditions." All because it might violate their civil liberties by locking them up. Ironically, those same feel good idiots have no problem violating the civil rights of legal gun owners by restricting gun ownership every time some whack job uses a gun to commit a crime.
    kinda' TIREDof "libtard" talk, when in reality, many LIBS own guns too! this isn't a "LIBS vs CONS" issue- its a VIOLENCE issue. IF the sad and deranged young man who did this heinous act in Newtown didn't have semi auto weapons, hed have used single shot and pump action weapons (like a bolt rifle or a shotgun) he'd have made gas bombs- molotov coctails.

The intent was to hurt and cause hurt. sometimes mentally ill people are seriously hurting and full of rage, sometimes they are so far gone, they can't establish reality from fantasy.

Liberal? "yes I am"- you have the right to like or dislike an issue, but respect other rights as well.( this is something even nutjobs on the right are guilty of as well a leftwing jobs) BUT I too draw the line on "registering your guns with the local constabulary- we have laws already for that and the FED GOV'T is responsible for it. Limit hi cap magazines? "maybe" , but thats only a band aid..

I own a AR style rifle in CA - no fancy "battle field stuff", 10 rd mags only, limiting bullet button, scope, and Its registered and properly LOCKED UP when I'm away. I don't think we need to go any further than that anywhere else in the nation, red or blue state. People have a right to defend themselves IF necessary in the way they think fit( some on the Right fear an oppressive gov't, I fear an oppressive gov't CONTROLLED by private corporations!), and if the local states can regulate that with little or no federal oversight -good! less tax money spent for tail chasing.

I would rather the money went into SCHOOLS and well supported mental and social health programs that would convince people like Lanza's mother to NOT try and "go it alone" with her son- a sadly poor decision that cost her and 26 other people there lives.

Just AJ- we do need to do something about our mentally ill, not just "cut public entitlement programs", or waste money on touchy feely treatment either. And As the president said, we have to respect the rights of law abiding gun owners, while at the same time stop this kind of destructive behavior when and where we can. IT CAN BE DONE....
    Last edited by DOAcop38; 12-20-2012 at 04:55 PM.
    "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Quote Originally Posted by DOAcop38 View Post
    kinda' TIREDof "libtard" talk

Don't quit blabb'in Sire Officer DOA Iz' kinda' likez ya' hysterical type rants...

Limit hi cap magazines? "maybe" , but thats only a band aid..
    maybe hell! Throw dat' nasta' thangy away I say!!!

I own a AR style rifle in CA1 - no fancy "battle field stuff"2 10 rd mags only3 limiting bullet button4scope5 and Its registered6 and properly LOCKED UP when I'm away.7

• 1) Ohhh Ma' Lordy a "armalite" semi-auto loader style rifle!!!
    • 2) Right, no "fancy killa' "stuffy"
    • 3) I think 10 rounds is way too much! Make it ONE ROUND...
    • 4) "limiting bullet button? Thank da' lord it dont' accept "cartridges"(them "loaded bullets" are real dangerous they iz')!!!
    • 5)A "scope thingy"..My lordy, your going on a snip'in rampage, wait and see!!
    • 6) Thank god it be registered!!! makes it easy fer' big sis and inc. ta' come and no knock yaz' bard door!!
    • It sho' is thar' biz' aint' it??????
    • 7) Ya' neva' need ta' take it anywhere's' no how's...

I don't think we need to go any further than that anywhere else in the nation, red or blue state. People have a right to defend themselves IF necessary in the way they think fit( some on the Right fear an oppressive gov't, I fear an oppressive gov't CONTROLLED by private corporations!), and if the local states can regulate that with little or no federal oversight -good! less tax money spent for tail chasing.
    Ya' right!!!

The Fed Govment' sho' do a great job!!

Like Ruby Ridge, kill'in dat' kid and dawgy!
    Like waco!! Likk'in and gass'in that blabber mouth and all them wemenz and kiddies..
    Like Fast and furious..
    Like all the other F' upz, bust'in down doorz of innocent old peeps and watch'in them croak of heart attacks!!

I fear an oppressive gov't CONTROLLED by private corporations!)
    Yupper ree!!! Them "private evil corp. are sure nuff hypnotizing and conspiring wid' gangbangers. Hostess, toys R us, Mr. whipple from sharman, Big balded headed guy from Bounty Inc, ect. They sho' nuff is whack'in us out.....

I would rather the money went into SCHOOLS.

Ya' ARM da' Teachers!!!

Like me!!!!!

I was always armed and everybody knew it!!!

I had the safest class room this side O' da' Mississippi!!

Lanza's mother to NOT try and "go it alone" with her son- a sadly poor decision that cost her and 26 other people there lives.

Yup ladies and jent's the operative words!!!

Lanza's mother

AN IDIOT MOTHER, blind and stupid, getto stupid.....

decision...DECISION!!! DECISION!!!

time stop this kind of destructive behavior when and where we can. IT CAN BE DONE....

BAD HUMAN STUPIDITY AND INSANE BEHAVOUR....

OK, you said "it can be done".

HOW CAN IT BE DONE?

GIVE US THE ANSWER.

Well spit it out.

Enlighten us O' great ONE.

I run on FACTS.....

NOT your human, stupid emotions........

I HAVE THE SOLUTION!
    From da' land O' nervous sheep.
    Quote Originally Posted by crass cop View Post
    who cares....was she hot??
    Quote Originally Posted by mookster View Post
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. And I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by CityCopDC View Post
    I swear to god you are not human. I have seen enough episodes of X-Files to know a rogue VI (Virtual Inteligence) when I see one.
    Currently Being Ignored by

1) NYC Queeny
    2) And all other fakes and Trolls

No more state hospitals, no more asylums, and the through-the-roof costs of health care...all that equals uninsured = cured.

I've done an immediate detention for mental health reasons on the same guy twice in a shift. Never mind that he was fighting demons in a hotel lobby by swinging a little brass jeweler's hammer both times. I'm sure he was sane for the 4 hours they kept him at the hospital.

See demonic snakes under your sofa? Believe people are stealing your trash and using it for a voodoo curse to make a snake grow in your brain? You're fine. Believe that your landlord is pumping poison into your apartment via the electric outlets and only celery stalks will absorb it and keep you alive? Perfectly normal. Carry on, wouldn't want to violate your civil rights and get you treated to improve the quality of your life and pull you away from your paranoid delusions. We'll just wait until you hurt someone. Too expensive, really, to intervene prior to the tragedy.

Now, lets get back to banning magazines over 10 rounds so we can rush the shooter when he reloads! Because that works, right? Right?

Forum Member
    kinda' TIREDof "libtard" talk, when in reality, many LIBS own guns too! this isn't a "LIBS vs CONS" issue- its a VIOLENCE issue. IF the sad and deranged young man who did this heinous act in Newtown didn't have semi auto weapons, hed have used single shot and pump action weapons (like a bolt rifle or a shotgun) he'd have made gas bombs- molotov coctails.

The intent was to hurt and cause hurt. sometimes mentally ill people are seriously hurting and full of rage, sometimes they are so far gone, they can't establish reality from fantasy.

Liberal? "yes I am"- you have the right to like or dislike an issue, but respect other rights as well.( this is something even nutjobs on the right are guilty of as well a leftwing jobs) BUT I too draw the line on "registering your guns with the local constabulary- we have laws already for that and the FED GOV'T is responsible for it. Limit hi cap magazines? "maybe" , but thats only a band aid..

I own a AR style rifle in CA - no fancy "battle field stuff", 10 rd mags only, limiting bullet button, scope, and Its registered and properly LOCKED UP when I'm away. I don't think we need to go any further than that anywhere else in the nation, red or blue state. People have a right to defend themselves IF necessary in the way they think fit( some on the Right fear an oppressive gov't, I fear an oppressive gov't CONTROLLED by private corporations!), and if the local states can regulate that with little or no federal oversight -good! less tax money spent for tail chasing.

I would rather the money went into SCHOOLS and well supported mental and social health programs that would convince people like Lanza's mother to NOT try and "go it alone" with her son- a sadly poor decision that cost her and 26 other people there lives.

Just AJ- we do need to do something about our mentally ill, not just "cut public entitlement programs", or waste money on touchy feely treatment either. And As the president said, we have to respect the rights of law abiding gun owners, while at the same time stop this kind of destructive behavior when and where we can. IT CAN BE DONE....
    I'm not entireley sure how to respond to you there, since I didn't make any references to liberals or conservatives, or really any commentary of that type. I certainly didn't mention anything about entitlement programs. I only pointed out the reality of this f-ed up world we live in when law abiding gun owners have less rights than mentally ill persons who are a danger to themselves or others. And also touched on how pathetic the treatments are nowadays, assuming one could get treated. At least you and I agree it is a violence issue and not a political one (although I didn't make it political in the first place).

Quote Originally Posted by CruiserClass View Post
    No more state hospitals, no more asylums, and the through-the-roof costs of health care...all that equals uninsured = cured.

I've done an immediate detention for mental health reasons on the same guy twice in a shift. Never mind that he was fighting demons in a hotel lobby by swinging a little brass jeweler's hammer both times. I'm sure he was sane for the 4 hours they kept him at the hospital.

See demonic snakes under your sofa? Believe people are stealing your trash and using it for a voodoo curse to make a snake grow in your brain? You're fine. Believe that your landlord is pumping poison into your apartment via the electric outlets and only celery stalks will absorb it and keep you alive? Perfectly normal. Carry on, wouldn't want to violate your civil rights and get you treated to improve the quality of your life and pull you away from your paranoid delusions. We'll just wait until you hurt someone. Too expensive, really, to intervene prior to the tragedy.

Now, lets get back to banning magazines over 10 rounds so we can rush the shooter when he reloads! Because that works, right? Right?

The nut job that murdered Jake Laird had just been cleared by St. Francis mental health during an "intensive outpatient session"..........intensive my as*. In my mind they are just as culpable as a Parole Board that returns a killer back into our neighborhoods.

LD

Forum Member
    Well...this is some first post on this site but I hink I just found proof there are nutjobs everywhere.

Retired
    so how many of your departments ensure that the information of anyone involuntarily committed as a danger to self or others gets sent to the State for a Weapons Ban? The Doctors won't bother and somebody has to. I used to sit down once a month and enter their information. Liberal San Francisco was tough on that issue. If no one enters their names then after one goes off everyone stands around pointing fingers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Welcome to Sierra Vista

Quote Originally Posted by Lawdawg45 View Post
    ..it has now become the sole barrier to Courts, Judges and LE obtaining critical information from Psychologists, Counselors and teachers about mentally unstable people.
    No, not really. Courts regularly send defendants for mental health evaluations and hear testimony from psychologists and psychiatrists. Don't know what it's like in Indiana, but here in Washington involuntary commitment for mental health treatment is a judicial, not a medical, decision. Courts are required, by law, to report such commitments to the national instant criminal background check system.

Counselors and teachers are not medical professionals; they aren't affected by HIPAA (It's one P, two A's) I've never found either group reluctant to discuss people they believe to be threats to themselves or others.

In any case, some judges just don't care.

There are legislators working actively to prevent any linkage between mental health and firearms. A provision in the 2011 National Defense Authorization Act prevents " commanders and noncommissioned officers ... from being able to talk to service members about their private weapons, even in cases where a leader believes that a service member may be suicidal." Florida passed a law last year barring doctors from asking patients if they owned firearms. (A federal court has barred Florida from enforcing the law.)

How do we deal with people who are crazy as the proverbial outhouse rat but have never been evaluated or treated?

Quote Originally Posted by ten08 View Post
    so how many of your departments ensure that the information of anyone involuntarily committed as a danger to self or others gets sent to the State for a Weapons Ban? The Doctors won't bother and somebody has to. I used to sit down once a month and enter their information. Liberal San Francisco was tough on that issue. If no one enters their names then after one goes off everyone stands around pointing fingers
    I think that is a CA issue.....5150 forms get forwarded to CA DOJ...

As much as I am vehemently against any sort of more gun control, this is something that needs to be done better.....it also needs to be a database that can be shared nationwide, and will pop up right off the bat when someone submits a DROS form ect...
    The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Well... that, and this:

Quote Originally Posted by asullivan View Post

Don't quit blabb'in Sire Officer DOA Iz' kinda' likez ya' hysterical type rants...

maybe hell! Throw dat' nasta' thangy away I say!!!

• 1) Ohhh Ma' Lordy a "armalite" semi-auto loader style rifle!!!
    • 2) Right, no "fancy killa' "stuffy"
    • 3) I think 10 rounds is way too much! Make it ONE ROUND...
    • 4) "limiting bullet button? Thank da' lord it dont' accept "cartridges"(them "loaded bullets" are real dangerous they iz')!!!
    • 5)A "scope thingy"..My lordy, your going on a snip'in rampage, wait and see!!
    • 6) Thank god it be registered!!! makes it easy fer' big sis and inc. ta' come and no knock yaz' bard door!!
    • It sho' is thar' biz' aint' it??????
    • 7) Ya' neva' need ta' take it anywhere's' no how's...

Ya' right!!!

The Fed Govment' sho' do a great job!!

Like Ruby Ridge, kill'in dat' kid and dawgy!
    Like waco!! Likk'in and gass'in that blabber mouth and all them wemenz and kiddies..
    Like Fast and furious..
    Like all the other F' upz, bust'in down doorz of innocent old peeps and watch'in them croak of heart attacks!!

Yupper ree!!! Them "private evil corp. are sure nuff hypnotizing and conspiring wid' gangbangers. Hostess, toys R us, Mr. whipple from sharman, Big balded headed guy from Bounty Inc, ect. They sho' nuff is whack'in us out.....

Ya' ARM da' Teachers!!!

Like me!!!!!

I was always armed and everybody knew it!!!

I had the safest class room this side O' da' Mississippi!!

Yup ladies and jent's the operative words!!!

AN IDIOT MOTHER, blind and stupid, getto stupid.....

decision...DECISION!!! DECISION!!!

BAD HUMAN STUPIDITY AND INSANE BEHAVOUR....

OK, you said "it can be done".

HOW CAN IT BE DONE?

GIVE US THE ANSWER.

Well spit it out.

Enlighten us O' great ONE.

I run on FACTS.....

NOT your human, stupid emotions........

I HAVE THE SOLUTION!
    ahahahahahahha!! you are NUTS!!( can I send the rubber room folks to you? they will give you bolgona sandwiches with the crusts cut off, and jello) and I'm sure that, of all folks - you NEEd yer' guns confiscated!1 and no knives except butter knives, okay?.....
    "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Quote Originally Posted by Carbonfiberfoot View Post
    Well... that, and this:

and again- thats the problem-Bandaid solutions. Banning guns won't stop nuts from axe hacking kiddies and old folks up. or folks from making IEDs to deal death and destruction. Many people need more than lip service treatment and a hand full of pills.

Quote Originally Posted by JustAJ View Post
    I'm not entireley sure how to respond to you there, since I didn't make any references to liberals or conservatives, or really any commentary of that type. I certainly didn't mention anything about entitlement programs. I only pointed out the reality of this f-ed up world we live in when law abiding gun owners have less rights than mentally ill persons who are a danger to themselves or others. And also touched on how pathetic the treatments are nowadays, assuming one could get treated. At least you and I agree it is a violence issue and not a political one (although I didn't make it political in the first place).
    .. then we are in agreement, and I was not specifically addressing your post, but using it to make a point to other posters. We all have our apprehensions on what type of gun control there is( FWIW, we already have GUN control in this nation)....

Quote Originally Posted by Seventy2002 View Post
    No, not really. Courts regularly send defendants for mental health evaluations and hear testimony from psychologists and psychiatrists. Don't know what it's like in Indiana, but here in Washington involuntary commitment for mental health treatment is a judicial, not a medical, decision. Courts are required, by law, to report such commitments to the national instant criminal background check system.

Counselors and teachers are not medical professionals; they aren't affected by HIPAA (It's one P, two A's) I've never found either group reluctant to discuss people they believe to be threats to themselves or others.

In any case, some judges just don't care.

There are legislators working actively to prevent any linkage between mental health and firearms. A provision in the 2011 National Defense Authorization Act prevents " commanders and noncommissioned officers ... from being able to talk to service members about their private weapons, even in cases where a leader believes that a service member may be suicidal." Florida passed a law last year barring doctors from asking patients if they owned firearms. (A federal court has barred Florida from enforcing the law.)

How do we deal with people who are crazy as the proverbial outhouse rat but have never been evaluated or treated?
    Court ordered evaluations are a totally different animal. I'm speaking of the private Psychologist, Counselor, or Teacher who has first hand information of suicidal/homicidal behavior but is prohibited from sharing that information because of HIPPA laws. The Colorado theater shooter is a prime example.

LD

Forum Member
    Court ordered evaluations are a totally different animal. I'm speaking of the private Psychologist, Counselor, or Teacher who has first hand information of suicidal/homicidal behavior but is prohibited from sharing that information because of HIPPA laws. The Colorado theater shooter is a prime example.

LD
    While I understand what you are trying to say, the Hipaa laws don't prohibit what you are implying should happen. Hipaa laws are often mis-understood by even the health-care professionals that should know them better than anyone. Hipaa does not apply to teachers. They are not covered entities under the Hipaa laws. There are also various exceptions to Hipaa that allows information to be given to Law Enforcement under various circumstances. The problem is, as it is in many cases now in this country, that the health-care community is reluctant to navigate the exceptions because they are afraid of the inevitable lawsuit. That is just another price of litigious society that we now live in.

FB

..I'm speaking of the private Psychologist, Counselor, or Teacher who has first hand information of suicidal/homicidal behavior but is prohibited from sharing that information because of HIPPA laws.
    Doctor-patient confidentiality predates HIPAA by thousands of years. Physicians swear the Hippocratic Oath including "All that may come to my knowledge in the exercise of my profession or in daily commerce with men, which ought not to be spread abroad, I will keep secret and will never reveal." There have always been exceptions to this, particularly in the case of infectious disease.

What we're talking about is "Duty to Warn". HIPAA specifically allows, but does not require, health care providers to "disclose protected health information that they believe is necessary to prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to a person or the public, when such disclosure is made to someone they believe can prevent or lessen the threat (including the target of the threat)."

The duty to warn varies from state to state, based on legislation and case law. Here in Washington, mental health professionals have statutory "duty to warn or to take reasonable precautions to provide protection from violent behavior where the patient has communicated an actual threat of physical violence against a reasonably identifiable victim or victims."

The Colorado theater shooter is a prime example.
    In Colorado the rule is mental health professionals " shall not be liable for damages in any civil action for failure to warn or protect any person against a mental health patient's violent behavior, and any such person shall not be held civilly liable for failure to predict such violent behavior, except where the patient has communicated to the mental health care provider a serious threat of imminent physical violence against a specific person or persons. "

Note the terms "imminent" and "specific". At this point we don't know what the suspect told his therapist. The University isn't talking, all we can do is speculate.

I work in IL. When I take a person in for Involuntary Admittal, the hospital argues with me every single time. I have all the paperwork and supporting documents all correctly prepared in advance and it's still an argument. The hospital, which is classified in part as a Mental Health Facility, will do everything possible to avoid taking the patient.

Caution: Unvetted member. KenW.'s Avatar
    I accompanied my wife to a recent medical appointment at a military treatment facility. They don't ask if there's a firearm in the house anymore; they ask "Do you feel safe at home?"

When I was active duty I was asked if there was a gun in my home. I just asured him that I didn't hurt my back carrying them.
    Last edited by KenW.; 01-01-2013 at 10:57 AM.
    I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

Forum Member
    In reading all of these posts, I find it sad there is no mention of PARENTING. We live in an electronic parenting age. You can see it by the amount of people plugged. We live in a social disconnect. How many of you have actually sat and watched an adolescent /teenage boy play “God of War”, “Mortal Combat”, “Splatter House”, “Gears of War” or “Man Hunt”? Although these are some very violent games, it does not make one a killer. I have raised 2 sons, that have played some of these games, and now as young men of 25 & 27 they have full understanding that it is merely a “game”. They are still avid “gamers”.

The downfall started when our schools, local and state officials took away the parents decision to discipline our own children. Yes, I spanked my children. Spankings and beatings are apples and oranges. When a child does not get the parental guidance and DISCIPLINE they need, they learn to do whatever they want with misguided distinction. The silent message that is sent to a child/teen with no discipline is, “you don’t’ care what I do”. Often kids interpret that as having a “cool parent”. “My mom/dad lets me do whatever I want”. Today’s youth know they can act like punks, willfully disrespect by verbally/physical means and claim they will “report” you if you at whim.
    So with the lack of today’s parenting, a kid learns from the videos and our wonderful hypocritical Hollywood. Movies and television have become the dumbing of America, and many parent(s) allows 4+ hours of screen time per day. That is obvious of the nation's morbidly obese kids. Parenting is the hardest job out there. It’s no wonder we have kids on psych drugs. Too much government telling us how to raise our children, has created the tragic results we see.

ahahahahahahha!! you are NUTS!!( can I send the rubber room folks to you? they will give you bolgona sandwiches with the crusts cut off, and jello) and I'm sure that, of all folks - you NEEd yer' guns confiscated!1 and no knives except butter knives, okay?.....

Of course I'm nuts!!!!

Hold da' Mayo and extry mustard, if ya' may OfficerDOA38...

Perrty please...

And I don't need no stink'in butta' knives..I use da' raw power of both ma' meat hooks!.............

beat'in it, or totha' wise!

and futha'mo don't try nutt'in sneaky like putt'in ani-phycopathic pills in ma' cool aid..

I like it here, up here in ma' nuy brainy thingy, listen'in ta' da' birdies go chirp, chirp, chirp'z all day and all night'z long!

Now,, give me a'totha piece of rubba' ta' chew on I demand'z!!!
    From da' land O' nervous sheep.
    Quote Originally Posted by crass cop View Post
    who cares....was she hot??
    Quote Originally Posted by mookster View Post
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. And I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by CityCopDC View Post
    I swear to god you are not human. I have seen enough episodes of X-Files to know a rogue VI (Virtual Inteligence) when I see one.
    Currently Being Ignored by

1) NYC Queeny
    2) And all other fakes and Trolls