X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 0311Matt
    Forum Member
    • Sep 2009

Lt.Col Grossman

Anybody else see that Lt.Col Dave Grossman is supposed to be at the Shreveport and Lafayette DA's office in August? How do we get in on that?
  • cajunguy
    I LOVE my ParaOrd .45's
    • Jan 2004

Ask and you shall receive.

https://mail.lafayettesheriff.com/ow...X9MPv&attcnt=1

E-mail your info to the address in the "Registration" paragraph to register.There is no charge for the seminar.

I got the info this morning and signed up immediately.

I saw the Col. the last time he was here. I will NOT miss another opportunity to listen to him..

Last edited by cajunguy; 06-08-2012, 08:38 PM.
    "Yes sir, I know you have rights."
    "In fact, I know your rights better than you do!"

Comment

• imtherookie
      Forum Member
      • Mar 2006

Link doesn't work. Requires a Lafay PD username and password
      sigpic"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity.

Comment

• cajunguy
        I LOVE my ParaOrd .45's
        • Jan 2004

Training SeminarLessons from Jonesboro, Littleton & Vietnam: How Kids AreLearning to Kill & Learning to Like It
        LTC Dave Grossman

Date & Time:
        Thursday, August 2, 2012 - 8:00am to 4:00pm (Registration 7:30am)Location: Lafayette Cajun Dome Convention Center, 444 Cajundome Bvd., Lafayette, LA

Information:
        The Lafayette Police Department, the U.S. Marshal’s Service - WDLA, the U.S.Attorney’s Office - WDLA and ROCIC will be hosting LTC Dave Grossman’s presentation, “ Lessons from Jonesboro, Littleton & Vietnam: How Kids AreLearning to Kill & Learning to Like It”. LTC Grossman is an internationally recognized scholar, author and speaker who is one of the world’s foremost experts in the field of human aggression and the roots of violence. He is also one of the nation’s leading law enforcement trainers. He has served as an expert witness and consultant in numerous federal & state courts, including United States vs.Timothy McVeigh. LTC Grossman’s books include “On Killing,” “On Combat,”and “Stop Teaching Our Kids To Kill”.

Don’t miss this unique and dynamic training event. There is no registration fee! Seating is limited! Registration: You must be commissioned law enforcement, military or an educator to register. Identification will be checked prior to admission.

Registration is by e-mail only to ( [email protected] )

Registration requires name,agency and contact information. If you require additional information you may contact Mike Campbell at (318) 676-3617 or Lyndi Langlinais at (337) 262- 6391.

LTC Grossman’s books will be available for sale at the seminar
        and he will be available for autographs

OK, copy/pasted the flier into the thread. Hopefully this will work. Sorry 'bout my original post.

"Yes sir, I know you have rights."
        "In fact, I know your rights better than you do!"

Comment

• UnivPD
          Forum Member
          • Dec 2008

Hey Matt! We're gonna pass by this weekend if we can

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 25433 users online. 65 members and 25368 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...