Forum Member

Hello from Texas

Hey everyone,

Just stopping in to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Ray, I live in Texas and passed the TCLEOSE exam in September of this year. I'm extremely excited to get out and get hired, I'm currently in the hiring process at Round Rock PD and New Braunfels PD. Hopefully I'll land one of those two jobs.
    I spent six year as a USAF-Security Forces member (MP) and separated in 2011. That is me in a nut shell, hope to be able to update this with a job in the near future. Take care and stay safe.

-Ray

Forum Member
    Good luck bud,

I think those would both be excellent places to live and departments to work for.

Forum Member
    Thank you, I appreciate it. I'll definitely keep the forum updated (not that anyone would really care) if I do get one or the other.

-Ray

Welcome to O.com. Good luck in your hiring process, and thank you for your service to this great nation.

Reserve Police Officer RyanNREMTP's Avatar
    Howdy from Wacko, Texas.

Forum Member
    Thank you all for the great wishes, and slamdunc, thank you for your service as well. I just received the sad email, I didn't get selected for the Round Rock job, but I did meet with my BG investigator today for NBPD. Hope everyone has a happy Wednesday.

-Ray

Welcome. Stay safe out there and thank you for your service.
    Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
    “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
    “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
    "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Forum Member
    Good news! I am done with the hiring process at New Braunfels PD and I met with the Chief/assistant chief yesterday and was informed by them that I will be the first person offered a job when the city manager approves the hiring list from the civil service/PD. I'm pretty stoked to say the least!

Reserve Police Officer RyanNREMTP's Avatar
    Congratulations.