Page 1 of 5 1234 ... Last
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: I dont date coppers anymore.

Forum Member

I dont date coppers anymore.

So that's it. I dated the transit cop and the state trooper and Im done with it.
    I know, I cant judge the whole lot of you, but I think I'm done. The transit cop was a mysongynistic misanthrope who thought he was right about everything and complained about his ex wife, his job and mankind. The state trooper was unattractive, had no "game" bored me to tears, had no personality, and had nothing interesting to say. I dumped him too. Im not saying Im perfect, but I think its fair to want to enjoy your time with people you have things in common with and who appreciate you.
    Im now dating a divorced dad who works in financial collections, makes his own red wine, practices karate, loves hiking, is into music as much as I am, and loves spending his free time with me. Hence, my fascination with cops has come to a halt. That's my story guys, and Im stickin to it.
    Peace and hair grease.
    Woodstock.
    Out.

Forum Member

Oh..PS. I still love guns. And uniforms. LOL.

Forum Member

Based on your post, why would you even date the trooper.

If it makes you feel any better, I don't date officers either.
    Jiu-Jitsu Cop likes this.

Tmg
    Forum Member

themoreyouknow.jpg

TyGB and woodstock like this.
    Making the streets safer, one donut at a time

Forum Member

I was trying not to be superficial. Its so hard to meet good people these days, I figured, well even if he';s not great looking, if he has an amazing personality, I might still see him. Good looks fade with time...so does the sex (i imagine)...
    if you can manage to keep someone interested and entertained beyond that, then there's hope in finding a relationship that works and will last. At least I like to think so.

Ooookay.....
    For the cops out there: You are an adult. If you want to write someone, write them. If you don't want to write someone, then don't write them.

"Jeff, you are the best cop on this board"-Anonymous Post

Police Officer
    Attention much?
    Certified troll.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michigan View Post
    Attention much?

Nailed it!
    BaseballBabe and asullivan like this.

Civilian
    So there you have it folks...............................
    It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

This Can't Be!
    A red house in a red county in a red state in a red country
    Wow. I was on the edge of my seat so long for this thread, I got a red mark.
    asullivan likes this.
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

It's Complicated
    Quote Originally Posted by woodstock View Post
    Hence, my fascination with cops has come to a halt.
    Hence you can probably forget your log in information and not bother us anymore
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon - no matter how good you are, the pigeon will still crap all over the board and strut around like it won anyway."

I don't know it all, I know a little about a lot and a lot about a little---slamdunc

I have discussed religion and politics over morning coffee with men who have killed people, you don't scare me.

Forum Member

I wish you all the luck and happiness in the world. A "collections wonk"? Yeah, now there's a really high class of people. Whatever cranks your tractor Gal, go for it.
    xDIPLOMATIC and woodstock like this.

I LOVE my ParaOrd .45's
    Oh darn, I guess that means she won't date me either.

Oh, WAIT. I wasn't gonna date her to start with.

Guess that 3/4 of a million I have in the bank is still safe. Yep, it's still there. Just checked.

"Yes sir, I know you have rights."
    "In fact, I know your rights better than you do!"

Forum Member

Edit......
    Last edited by Zach Smith; 12-31-2012 at 04:09 AM.
    Iowa #1603, asullivan and Agcle84 like this.

Deputy Sheriff
    Feel better now?
    Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Forum Jedi
    Quote Originally Posted by woodstock View Post
    The state trooper was unattractive, had no "game" bored me to tears, had no personality, and had nothing interesting to say.
    With this rationale, you sound easy. You completely hate the guy but still date him, lol.

MAKES SENSE TO ME!

I ♥ my GLOCK
    I bet these 2 cops have a different story in the squad room:

"I was bangin' this chick, she was mental. She kept asking me if we could "be together"...and I'm like, listen we just spent 20 minutes together, ya know. I'll call you later, I gotta work tonight."

"She was a f***in whacko! She had this weird cop fetish..... she kept askin' me to handcuff her and smack her with my baton. And I'm like no way....what do you work for IA or something?"

"Finally, I got so bored with it. Told her enough is enough. No more red wine! No more hiking! I'm sticking to beer and football. Peace out."
    I make my living on Irish welfare.

Forum Member
    These guys seem more your speed.

asullivan, HI629 and GPC like this.
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Forum Member

Uh, good.

I think your mistake was dating a transit cop and a state trooper. Everyone knows that transit cops are "mysongynistic misanthropes who thought he was right about everything and complained about his ex wife, his job and mankind" and state troopers are "unattractive, have no "game", bored you to tears, have no personality, who have nothing interesting to say." Really, you should have posted your idea of wanting to date a cop here first and we could've told you.

You should have at least dated a county deputy and city officer before you rule us all out. Besides, everyone knows deputies and city cops are the fun ones!
    lawandasan likes this.

Resident Misanthrope
    Attached Images Attached Images
    woodstock likes this.
    The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Forum Member

Very cute, Zachie.

Forum Member

Oh hush! I'm not going anywhere, cowboy.

Forum Member

I'm not a big fan of union suits, so no, not my type either, but thanks for lookin out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
    These guys seem more your speed.

Forum Member

Shut up, Reils. That was lame.

Quote Originally Posted by reils49 View Post
    I bet these 2 cops have a different story in the squad room:

"I was bangin' this chick, she was mental. She kept asking me if we could "be together"...and I'm like, listen we just spent 20 minutes together, ya know. I'll call you later, I gotta work tonight."

"She was a f***in whacko! She had this weird cop fetish..... she kept askin' me to handcuff her and smack her with my baton. And I'm like no way....what do you work for IA or something?"

"Finally, I got so bored with it. Told her enough is enough. No more red wine! No more hiking! I'm sticking to beer and football. Peace out."

Forum Member

Clearly, I like learning the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by Henderson View Post
    Uh, good.

I think your mistake was dating a transit cop and a state trooper. Everyone knows that transit cops are "mysongynistic misanthropes who thought he was right about everything and complained about his ex wife, his job and mankind" and state troopers are "unattractive, have no "game", bored you to tears, have no personality, who have nothing interesting to say." Really, you should have posted your idea of wanting to date a cop here first and we could've told you.

You should have at least dated a county deputy and city officer before you rule us all out. Besides, everyone knows deputies and city cops are the fun ones!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... Last