Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HollywoodJayy

Thread: marriage question

Forum Member

marriage question

Hello everyone! I have a question. On 8/30 I passed my medical and was instructed to fill out forms to give to my BI. I came across one that authorizes my BI to access the times that I have collected medicaid and food stamps. I did not report to my case worker that I began working therefore I continued to collect these benefits. I contacted my BI and explained my situation and she told me that I need to take that up with the medicaid office because that's not what she does (?). My question is will I get disqualified for not reporting that I began to work. Thanks everyone!
    Exam #: 0308
    List #: 9**
    Medical: 08/30/2012

Forum Member

Ps I apologize for the title of my previous post. I wasn't able to edit it. I was trying to delete it but it was not letting me add any text. Thanks again everyone!
    Exam #: 0308
    List #: 9**
    Medical: 08/30/2012

L-1
    Forum Member
    If documents reflect that you intentionally collected benefits you were not eligible for, your are probably looking at a DQ for dishonesty.
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Police Officer
    Quote Originally Posted by bkny1012 View Post
    Hello everyone! I have a question. On 8/30 I passed my medical and was instructed to fill out forms to give to my BI. I came across one that authorizes my BI to access the times that I have collected medicaid and food stamps. I did not report to my case worker that I began working therefore I continued to collect these benefits. I contacted my BI and explained my situation and she told me that I need to take that up with the medicaid office because that's not what she does (?). My question is will I get disqualified for not reporting that I began to work. Thanks everyone!
    Lucky for you we actually like the dishonest and those who live off of our hard earned dime!
    Certified troll.

Felon Enemy #1
    oh yea your a shoe in for sure.....
    asullivan likes this.

Forum Member
    I did not report to my case worker that I began working therefore I continued to collect these benefits.
    Reason being? Oops! I forgot?

Find another endeavor please. We don't need you.

Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
    And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Forum Member
    While I'm at it....I also note you're not competent enough to either pose this question in the proper forum or give the thread a proper title. These alone indicate an inability to use the ole noggin. Coupled with your unethical method of collecting public support......well, let's just say buh bye

Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
    And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

It's Complicated
    Quote Originally Posted by L-1 View Post
    If documents reflect that you intentionally collected benefits you were not eligible for, your are probably looking at a DQ for dishonesty.
    And that might just be the begining.

Remember that most Background Investigators are --------police investigators and MIGHT just start investigating you for fraud
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon - no matter how good you are, the pigeon will still crap all over the board and strut around like it won anyway."

I don't know it all, I know a little about a lot and a lot about a little---slamdunc

I have discussed religion and politics over morning coffee with men who have killed people, you don't scare me.

Professor of Stuff
    Ps I apologize for the title of my previous post. I wasn't able to edit it. I was trying to delete it but it was not letting me add any text. Thanks again everyone!

Screw da' fraud part....

Hell, I rob da' O.COM payroll Stage for suplimental income'z...

Wanna' join ma'?

appear'z ya' need some extra loot toot....

And about dis' here marriage question thingy.

Just how many concubines do's ya' have?

Maybez' we could do some trade'in...

From da' land O' nervous sheep.
    Quote Originally Posted by crass cop View Post
    who cares....was she hot??
    Quote Originally Posted by mookster View Post
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. And I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by CityCopDC View Post
    I swear to god you are not human. I have seen enough episodes of X-Files to know a rogue VI (Virtual Inteligence) when I see one.
    Currently Being Ignored by

1) NYC Queeny.
    2) Officer retired.