Hard Charger

Wtb Danner Acadia boots

Does anyone have any that they want to sell that are new or slightly used? If not where is the best place to get some? Best prices, best shipping, customer service etc... I'm trying to find some less than $250-$300.

Forum Member

PM Me. I have pair that are lightly used…size 10.5
    I want a tapatalk plugin for officer.com forums!!!!

Hard Charger
    i also have a brand new pair of Rocky waterproof, zip on the side size 10.5 boots that I just got. They dont fit me, I've worn them once. These are the ones http://www.rockyboots.com/Product-De...rce-Duty-Boot/. If anyone is interested in these let me know. Thanks!

Insert whitty remark here
    Did you check Amazon?

Hard Charger
    I did and ebay... I'm still looking though. Thanks

Verified LEO
    Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Forum Member
    what size ya need

West Coast

I have some Danner DFA GTX. Almost brand new. Have a look online........i'll drop em fro $100

Forum Member

L A Police gear has them for 285.00 with free shipping. Wait a few days and they usually have a 10 to 15% off sale for Holidays. Thanksgiving is next week and they usually run a sale. Just put in the coupon code and the price is automatically adjusted. L A Police gear is a great company in my opinion. I buy a lot from them along with guys I work with. No complaints. I am a mentor for the COPS (Concerns of Police Survivors) camp in East Troy Wisconsin every year. L A Police gear donates a box of gifts for my cabin yearly for the kids. 12 kids x 4 gifts each. This year was hats, wallets, waterproof notebooks and Camelback water bottles. (They also cover the shipping.) Other retailers that specialize in police duty gear will not donate. I believe in buying from companies that will take care of their customers. LA Police Gear is that kind of company.

Tree-hugger
    I already buy almost exclusively from LA Police Gear, mainly due to their outstanding customer service, easy return policy, and light-speed shipping (even to Northern MN).

L A Police gear is a great company in my opinion. I buy a lot from them along with guys I work with. No complaints. I am a mentor for the COPS (Concerns of Police Survivors) camp in East Troy Wisconsin every year. L A Police gear donates a box of gifts for my cabin yearly for the kids. 12 kids x 4 gifts each. This year was hats, wallets, waterproof notebooks and Camelback water bottles. (They also cover the shipping.) Other retailers that specialize in police duty gear will not donate. I believe in buying from companies that will take care of their customers. LA Police Gear is that kind of company.
    But this just cemented my loyalty for good, as far as I'm concerned. Thanks for sharing that.
    "Sir, does this mean that Ann Margaret's not coming?"

Hard Charger
    thanks for the info on LA Police Gear guys!

Hard Charger
    Quote Originally Posted by jvc4088 View Post
    I have some Danner DFA GTX. Almost brand new. Have a look online........i'll drop em fro $100
    do you still have these? I need 10.5's or 11's.