Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 11B250

Thread: Russian Contest: Miss Traffic Police 2012

L-1
    Forum Member

Russian Contest: Miss Traffic Police 2012

In connection with the 80th anniversary of "Road Safety Propaganda," the Russian Traffic police has decided to hold an entertaining beauty pageant called "Miss Traffic Police 2012." The below link is to 37 female traffic officers who keep order on Russia's roads and have already passed a preliminary contest vote.

http://en.fishki.net/comment.php?id=115841
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

South central escapee...
    Quote Originally Posted by L-1 View Post
    In connection with the 80th anniversary of "Road Safety Propaganda," the Russian Traffic police has decided to hold an entertaining beauty pageant called "Miss Traffic Police 2012." The below link is to 37 female traffic officers who keep order on Russia's roads and have already passed a preliminary contest vote.

http://en.fishki.net/comment.php?id=115841
    Sir- most definitely have to say that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"( most would make ROADKILL in the San diego or So.Cal LE community) with the exception of 2 and 26, I don't think the idea of "beauty" alone is what qualifies these ladies for the contest( Heard russian winters can be brutal and road conditions bad! Need some serious toughness to work tough jobs!) I think simply awarding the "ladies" for hard work and being good officers is more appropriate.

Are you sure some aren't in drag?.. could happen.
    "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

DENIED!
    2!!! Only 2!!!

Typical in l/e though, no matter where I see!

Forum Member

I have never found a woman in a police uniform attractive. There are several women who are VERY attractive who happen to be police, but when they wear a uniform I lose all interest. My wife is very happy about this fact....

Forum Member

Are we sure that a few of those aren't Russian policemen in drag?

Annoyed, amazed & amused!
    There are only, maybe, four of those candidates I would willingly submit to "roadsides" with.
    "Many times, I have thoughts and feelings which can only be expressed through dance!" - Bender, Futurama

"Ranking right up there with 'No good deed goes unpunished' are:

'Sooner or later, we just might outlive our usefulness to others' and...

'Sometimes it's very possible to push the most loving and loyal person, beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t'"
    - Yours truly

L-1
    Forum Member
    Let's do this - go down the list, pick your favorite (or worst), post her picture here and if you dare, tell us why you chose her. We won't judge you on your level of kinkyness.
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

South central escapee...
    Quote Originally Posted by L-1 View Post
    Let's do this - go down the list, pick your favorite (or worst), post her picture here and if you dare, tell us why you chose her. We won't judge you on your level of kinkyness.
    Sir, is this another furtherance of the MMPI???? IF anyone actually picks here, then by proxy, do they need to be relieved of duty IMMEDIATELY ?????? i have a partner who is as rough as they come and even she WINCED when she saw theses ladies( "They fell off the ugly truck into uglier asphalt, huh?" is what she said) hahahahahaha.........
    "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Forum Member

seriously?

is this a man or a woman?

this lady made the cut?

jesus christ! I was hoping for some hot russian ladies!!!

if I had no choice, but to pick. I guess this would do.

Forum Member

I will take turkish police females any day!!!

chiefjack likes this.