Thread: Trx workouts

Trx workouts

Can anyone recommend a series of 30 min or so TRX workouts, Ive gotten one as a gift (A first version of the TRX, so no DVD's etc) , I plan on using it at work where we have a gym to suspend it.
    But I'm looking for resources to use, such as a crossfit sub or such like.
    Can anyone make any suggestions? or got any workout plans?
    "Well, I never had an invisible friend when I was young, but I'm sure that if I did, it would be Constable Smiley."

Forum Member
    Not a program, but some of my favorite exercises:

I'd start with pushups, flys, supermans, delta Y's, and variations (ie, superman to a fly, pushup to a fly, delta Y to a T, etc). Also hanging dips, sprinter starts, inclined pushups, and single leg squats. You can look any of these up on Youtube to get information on how to do them.

Once you have several exercises down, you can do them to intervals (ie, 20s work, 10s rest), in your own sequence, for 20 to 25 minutes.

Body weight exercises, especially with the leverage and instability of the TRX, can be surprisingly challenging. I'm not sure if TheTick is suggesting TRX is easy when he says he uses it in his light months - TRX can be made very challenging for even the strongest of people.

If you want a specific program, I like the TRX Force program that came with my TRX.
    Last edited by hopperja; 06-04-2012 at 01:36 AM.

LOW SPEED, HIGH DRAG... WillBrink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastside View Post
    Can anyone recommend a series of 30 min or so TRX workouts, Ive gotten one as a gift (A first version of the TRX, so no DVD's etc) , I plan on using it at work where we have a gym to suspend it.
    But I'm looking for resources to use, such as a crossfit sub or such like.
    Can anyone make any suggestions? or got any workout plans?
    On their web site TRX has tons of vids and workouts to chose from.
    - Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com