Forum Member

Suarez international training courses

Has anyone done one of their courses? They are running a close range gun fighting course in the Summer near to me and I was thinking of doing it.

I was very impressed with the company so far though as I asked a question, the person on the phone didnt know the answer, so they referred me to their head of training who talked on the phone to me for about 15 minutes about their courses and cirriculum and answered every question I had.
    "Well, I never had an invisible friend when I was young, but I'm sure that if I did, it would be Constable Smiley."

Forum Member
    PM sent.........
    Last edited by Sgt. Slaughter; 04-12-2012 at 03:56 PM.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
    PM sent.........
    lol. I'm having a pretty good time imagining what's in that PM.
    There are basically two kinds of people in this world. Those that believe in the moon landing and those that don't.
    http://unistat76.blogspot.com/

Forum Member
    Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd never mind about this question, its amazing what info you can find out!!!

Does anyone know or can anyone recommend any legit decent training in the Montana/Salt lake area (Close to me and also know folk there)....Why is it hard to find damn legit courses!!!!
    "Well, I never had an invisible friend when I was young, but I'm sure that if I did, it would be Constable Smiley."

Civillian
    lol. Having issues with taking a shooting class from an ex con?

Forum Member
    Yes, worst thing was all of the reviews of the courses (not him I hasten to add, but under his companies umbrella) were very good. However yeah....not too comfortable now I've done some reading.

Senior Veteran

Is HSS still in business? The latest calender on their website is 2009. It's unfortunate. It looked like they ran some good courses, but timing and distance never aligned for me to attend one.
    John from Maryland

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by John from Maryland View Post
    Is HSS still in business? The latest calender on their website is 2009. It's unfortunate. It looked like they ran some good courses, but timing and distance never aligned for me to attend one.
    It's possible they're now defunct. I had that link buried in my computer.

Forum Member

Hey Sarge,

Can you PM me what you sent Eastside? I have had a few people recommend his classes, including one of our county firearms instructors, and none had anything negative to say.

All I found in a cursory search was a misdemeanor out of CA, which after looking into a tiny bit sounds kind of fishy.

Forum Member
    You don't have your PMs activated.

Forum Member

Fixed, thanks.