LOW SPEED, HIGH DRAG...

New Book: The Skinny On Diet Supplements

For those interested, my new book "The Skinny On Diet Supplements: Fact vs Fiction" is now available. Comes in hard copy/print version or on major e-reader formats (Kindle, etc) and covers the majority of ingredients one will find in weight loss supplements on the market: covered in my typical no BS concise objective manner that uses science and "real world" feedback.

If interested see:

The Skinny On Diet Supplements

Last edited by WillBrink; 04-10-2012 at 10:41 AM.
    - Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LOW SPEED, HIGH DRAG...
    Just got this review from Dr. Silverman. Dr. Silverman is a plastic surgeon and life-time drug-free competitive bodybuilder

Review: The Skinny On Diet Supplements by Rick Silverman M.D.
    :

"If you’re the kind of person who likes to have the inside scoop, the real deal, the down and dirty on any given issue, then Will Brink’s book, “The Skinny on Diet Supplements,” should be on your required reading list for nutritional supplement information. This book is an encyclopedia of dietary supplements and their role in weight loss, looking at each item in an in-depth and organized way."

The Skinny On Diet Supplements: Review
    - Will

www.OptimalSWAT.com

www.BrinkZone.com

LOW SPEED, HIGH DRAG...
    Folks, a new review of this book By Dr. Melissa Diaz

"The Skinny on Diet Supplements is an excellent resource of information for anybody that is looking to lose weight effectively using supplementation. There is an astonishing amount of products that are marketed for the purpose of weight loss, so it is important to make an informed decision when picking the right product."

Full Review
    - Will

www.OptimalSWAT.com

www.BrinkZone.com

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    For those interested, my new book "The Skinny On Diet Supplements: Fact vs Fiction" is now available. Comes in hard copy/print version or on major e-reader formats (Kindle, etc) and covers the majority of ingredients one will find in weight loss supplements on the market: covered in my typical no BS concise objective manner that uses science and "real world" feedback.

If interested see:

The Skinny On Diet Supplements

I have always wondered how supplements can help you lose weight or heal quickly etc as its easy to imagine that you can gain weight with special diets. Then a lot of things turn out to be either scam, or are rumoured to be scams. Like the famous ASEA water, has actually helped my friend recover from a very sever chest infection very quickly. He even has not had that infection for a long time now (he is the allergic sort, remains sick most of the times) Then i have witnessed doctors recommending it. I wonder why would a learned and practiced person recommend something that does not help, after all its their profession. Will, you seem to know a lot, could you just put some light on these rumors or modified facts whatever.

LOW SPEED, HIGH DRAG...
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgehouston82 View Post
    I have always wondered how supplements can help you lose weight or heal quickly etc as its easy to imagine that you can gain weight with special diets. Then a lot of things turn out to be either scam, or are rumoured to be scams. Like the famous ASEA water, has actually helped my friend recover from a very sever chest infection very quickly.
    What actual medical support do you have for that claim? I hear claims like that made for all sorts of things I know don't do jack sh%$.

He even has not had that infection for a long time now (he is the allergic sort, remains sick most of the times) Then i have witnessed doctors recommending it.
    What doctors? Legit docs that have no financial vested interests? I don't know a single MD currently recommending that product.

I wonder why would a learned and practiced person recommend something that does not help, after all its their profession.
    It's called $$$ and people seem to like the stuff be they medical professionals or otherwise who should know better. The company is multi level marketing (MLM) if I'm not mistaken.

Will, you seem to know a lot, could you just put some light on these rumors or modified facts whatever.
    See above. I have seen no hard data to support their many claims for the product, and as a rule, MLM is more about marketing hype than real science. Take anything you see with a HUGE grain O salt with claims being made.
    - Will

www.OptimalSWAT.com

www.BrinkZone.com

Forum Member

Hey thanks man for clearing that up. My friend has probably just gotten over his allergic symptoms with time.