Forum Member

Guilty in court, fine?

About 4 years ago I was charged for lewd conduct, went to court as guilty. Lived in same house all my life at the time. I was suppose to get something in the mail for my fine and never did. At the time growing up (i was 17 when it occured) I assumed charges were dropped or something (unlikely) Never really came to my attention until recently when I went for a background check. The lady didnt say anything to me about it(assuming I would have a warrant if I didnt pay, same as if i got pulled over a police officer would see it?).

Im going to the police station tomorrow to see whats going on with it. See what I need to pay and hope nothing too bad since its been 4 years. In mean time wanted to here some advice on what the reason could be.

It's Complicated
    Answer hasn't changed...............................

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon - no matter how good you are, the pigeon will still crap all over the board and strut around like it won anyway."

I don't know it all, I know a little about a lot and a lot about a little---slamdunc

I have discussed religion and politics over morning coffee with men who have killed people, you don't scare me.

Forum Member

Montgomery Alabama
    Didn't we do this yesterday? As has been noted, the answer(s) haven't changed. The charges were NOT dropped.Govern yourself accordingly.