World Famous

Best Glock 26 INSIDE waist band holster?

Leather quality is the major factor for me, then i guess the design of the holster.

any recommendations? thanks in advance guys

jakflak
    I'd recommend not getting one inside the waist. The gun is just too fat to be comfortable.

It's Complicated
    A Crossbreed or a Galco King Tuc....................

I wear a King Tuc with a full sized M&P 40..............comfortably.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon - no matter how good you are, the pigeon will still crap all over the board and strut around like it won anyway."

I don't know it all, I know a little about a lot and a lot about a little---slamdunc

I have discussed religion and politics over morning coffee with men who have killed people, you don't scare me.

Forum Member

+1 for Crossbreed. I conceal a 26 with the Crossbreed supertuck and sometimes use it to conceal my 19. Very comfortable.

Forum Member

...edited...
    Last edited by zigziggityzoo; 04-14-2012 at 11:27 PM.

Forum Member

Comptac MTAC conceals my G22 or G27 pretty well and is super comfortable.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jakflak View Post
    I'd recommend not getting one inside the waist. The gun is just too fat to be comfortable.
    Sorry bro, I disagree, although I think it has a bit to do w/ body types. I hump mine in blissful comfort w/ no issues. Then again I would carry it even if it was uncomfortable.

jakflak
    Quote Originally Posted by 11b101abn View Post
    Sorry bro, I disagree, although I think it has a bit to do w/ body types. I hump mine in blissful comfort w/ no issues.
    I agree, I think it is body types. I've carried in the pants holsters before and for me it's a day of pain. Now I usually just use a regular paddle holster with shirt down over it. Much more comfortable for me, but if it works for you it works for you.

It's Complicated
    Quote Originally Posted by jakflak View Post
    I agree, I think it is body types. I've carried in the pants holsters before and for me it's a day of pain. Now I usually just use a regular paddle holster with shirt down over it. Much more comfortable for me, but if it works for you it works for you.
    both you and 11b have seen pics of me and know I am not all that big..............

I was in a car all day today and humping around the old farm loading junk...........wearing my KingTuc and the heavy thick M&P.................. it was like I didn't have anything on.....

sure it is heavy, but it would be heavy in a paddle too...............(gots to find me a smaller carry gun for the summer)
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon - no matter how good you are, the pigeon will still crap all over the board and strut around like it won anyway."

I don't know it all, I know a little about a lot and a lot about a little---slamdunc

I have discussed religion and politics over morning coffee with men who have killed people, you don't scare me.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
    sure it is heavy, but it would be heavy in a paddle too...............(gots to find me a smaller carry gun for the summer)
    http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...-photo-leaked/

Rumored to be a single stack M&P 9mm compact, we'll see when the details drop.

and I wear my G26 in a Comptac MTAC as well, nice holsters and I'm considering getting another Comptac for my 442

It's Complicated
    Quote Originally Posted by DC27 View Post

and I wear my G26 in a Comptac MTAC as well, nice holsters and I'm considering getting another Comptac for my 442
    I would really like something in a single stack 40...............below the price of a PPK.

The Taurus Slim is a possibility if I can find one locally............

World Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by DC27 View Post

NYPD NEEDS to get that approved lol

Forum Member

The one designed for the more appropriate Glock 19 or Glock 17. Yes, I own a Glock 26. No, I don't carry on my waistline.

And no, standard frame Glocks are not too wide to effectively conceal IWB. The larger ones, either, for that matter.
    Last edited by Erik; 04-10-2012 at 11:28 PM.

Deputy Sheriff
    The Comptac MTAC is nicer than the Crossbreed, which is equally comfortable, but not as aesthetically refined as the former. The MTAC leather is nicer. I carry a M&P 40c in the former and it's very comfortable and well-concealed; the G26 should carry very similarly.

victis honor
    I found none of them to be comfortable. I just shove the dam thing in the back of my pants. The love handles act as a retention mechanism. That's just me though...no one else is dumb enough to do it.
    This is for all you parents that like to put your kids names on the back of your mini-vans.

STOP IT! There are predators that will use that information against them!

World Famous
    lmao, not sure if serious^

Forum Member

blackhawk size 5, inside holster. it feels like velvet.. i love it, there are days i wear outside holster, but this is my everyday use carrying off duty.. while on duty, 40 sig.

Forum Member

CompTac MTAC. I have one for every handgun I own.

Forum Member
    clip draw, I run one on my 26, as well as a 23 with a x/300. conceals great, good for summer carry, anything more that a t-shirt they go in a holster. Holster is a raven concealment and clip draw works with it which is nice