Forum Member

Detroit ax murderer's disturbing Facebook post

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...murder-suicide

Dispute between teen, ex-boyfriend might have led to Livonia murder-suicide

Livonia— A confrontation between a 17-year-old girl and her ex-boyfriend triggered an apparent double murder-suicide Wednesday in Livonia.

Livonia Police said 19-year-old Brian Douglas White used an axe to kill the mother of his old girlfriend, 46-year-old Angela Staperfene, as well 19-year-old Jacob Lee Burns at a house on the 2700 block of Sunnydale Street.

White then suffered a self-inflicted gun shot to the head and died, police said in a news release.

Staperfene's daughter was injured in a struggle with White, but managed to escape and call police about 12:20 p.m. She has since been released from the hospital, police said.

The ex-boyfriend had confronted the girl earlier in the week at school and she had rejected him, neighbor Lisa Collins said.

"He was very controlling," she said. "That's why she broke it off with him.""She got out, thank God," said Collins, who lives down the street from the victims in the quiet neighborhood

Police recovered a gun from the scene. The incident remains under investigation.

No Mas Pantalones
    That's f**ked up....

Forum Member
    Man, that really sucks for the girl. I have a feeling she won't be dating anytime soon.

An armed society is a..

Brutal.

Forum Member
    From todays paper. Seems a little strange:

"New details, meanwhile, emerged Thursday about how the violence allegedly unfolded. According to Livonia Mayor Jack Kirksey, who spoke to police, the killings started around 7:30 a.m. Wednesday when Staperfene was attacked in her bedroom. Staperfene's daughter woke up when White allegedly attacked Burns while the two slept.

White and Staperfene's daughter then allegedly went downstairs, where they talked for several hours, Kirksey said, and the girl eventually fell asleep. A gunshot blast woke her up, he said. She called 911 around 12:20 p.

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...#ixzz1rIx59tvx

Something doesn't add up.

Forum Member

This really sucks, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was influenced by the same group that inspired this video. Apparently Michigan is Juggalo territory.

http://www.break.com/index/a-young-a...ai=0&zi=0&ds=1

bird of prey

is that a red dragon tattoo by his name, under the pic?
    dubbed code name: Alien #69

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by 99 Fenix View Post
    is that a red dragon tattoo by his name, under the pic?
    Looks like it. From the movie:

DYZ
    Last edited by dyz4035; 04-10-2012 at 08:35 AM.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignite View Post
    This really sucks, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was influenced by the same group that inspired this video. Apparently Michigan is Juggalo territory.

Yes, unfortunately those two morons from ICP are from the Detroit area. I remember seeing them back in the day when they opened at a ska concert I went to. Back then they were Inner-City Posse, not Insane Clown Posse. Still stupid though.
    There are basically two kinds of people in this world. Those that believe in the moon landing and those that don't.
    http://unistat76.blogspot.com/

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignite View Post

Yes blame the music! Thats a good scapegoat Ignore the fact that millions of people listen to them on a daily basis and dont even dream of doing something stupid like that.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Equal Height Equal Light

Quote Originally Posted by Dingbat View Post
    Yes blame the music! Thats a good scapegoat Ignore the fact that millions of people listen to them on a daily basis and dont even dream of doing something stupid like that.
    Google "Juggalo". It's OK, we'll wait.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dingbat View Post
    Although I strongly support almost all forms of freedom of speech, I think I could make an exception for the Insane Clown Posse...

Forum Member
    I'm well aware of what one is,I was in high school when icp hit it big. But you shouldn't label millions of people based off one persons actions.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?