Forum Member

Cool If I hate the 1% but, win the Mega Millions jackpot do I have to hate myself?!?!

How many people out there profess to hate those damn rich "1%" people but, went out and bought tickets hoping to become rich and in turn become one of what they hate.

Hold on, let me find a shovel big enough to pass this on.
    "Don't make perfect the enemy of good."

There are truths which are not for all men, nor for all times.

"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe."

Frederick Douglass

Forum Member
    Well I don't hate the 1% and I never did.

Of course the same people who hate the "1%" probably also hate the hard working college educated middle class who though not rich, are living quite well.

Forum Member
    Well, you know that as soon as some poor schmuck wins a big lottery jackpot they are going to be moving into the biggest house, buy the nicest car, and try to get into the best clubs to hob-nob with they rich movie/music rich 1% that leave themselves out of the conversation when they bash the other nasty right-wing/gay bashing/racist/ woman hating rich 1%.

Just sayin
    "Don't make perfect the enemy of good."

There are truths which are not for all men, nor for all times.

"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe."

Frederick Douglass