Forum Member

Cool If I hate the 1% but, win the Mega Millions jackpot do I have to hate myself?!?!

How many people out there profess to hate those damn rich "1%" people but, went out and bought tickets hoping to become rich and in turn become one of what they hate.

Hold on, let me find a shovel big enough to pass this on.
    “down these mean streets a man must go who is not himself mean, who is neither tarnished nor afraid. He is the hero; he is everything. He must be a complete man and a common man and yet an unusual man. He must be, to use a rather weathered phrase, a man of honor—by instinct, by inevitability, without thought of it, and certainly without saying it. He must be the best man in his world and a good enough man for any world." Raymond Chandler

Forum Member
    Well I don't hate the 1% and I never did.

Of course the same people who hate the "1%" probably also hate the hard working college educated middle class who though not rich, are living quite well.

Forum Member
    Well, you know that as soon as some poor schmuck wins a big lottery jackpot they are going to be moving into the biggest house, buy the nicest car, and try to get into the best clubs to hob-nob with they rich movie/music rich 1% that leave themselves out of the conversation when they bash the other nasty right-wing/gay bashing/racist/ woman hating rich 1%.

Just sayin
    “down these mean streets a man must go who is not himself mean, who is neither tarnished nor afraid. He is the hero; he is everything. He must be a complete man and a common man and yet an unusual man. He must be, to use a rather weathered phrase, a man of honor—by instinct, by inevitability, without thought of it, and certainly without saying it. He must be the best man in his world and a good enough man for any world." Raymond Chandler