Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
    I think I'm the wiser, as I have learned at this age to never waste a woody ....eh .... physical reaction to certain misfiring hormones and ....eh .... never to trust a fart. Works for me.
    And there's our Trooper....callin' em like he sees 'em. Never one to mince words. Keepin us all on our toes. LMAO.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asullivan View Post
    Damn real werds of true wisdom thay'z is.......

Ohhh da' woody's iz a' wasted...what a shame!!!!!

Da' last time I rubbed mine real fast like it burnt down's da' O.COM pawn shop, it did....

Ohhh dem' great werds.. "neva' trust a 'gud fart".... Ohhh da' pain....da' pain of it all......

Dis here is a outer space fart catha' thingy da' Trig and ma' patented...It's your Oh great Officer,,, where da' wind never stops a blow'in....All yours I declares.....as a birthday present thingy..

Like ya' said.... dem farts will declare day'z is farts till they go past da' event horizon when miR-ac-u-lously they turn inta' a stinky sludge a werm hole wud' run from....

And Happy Birthdaz' to our dear friend fer' life....which in ma' case, "taint'" gunna' be long....

Hummmm "taint" Yaz' of course know where da' "taint" area is huh 'Oh great officer??....
    And there's our Sully, imagery portrayin' like only he can.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
    I think I'm the wiser, as I have learned at this age to never waste a woody ....eh .... physical reaction to certain misfiring hormones and ....eh .... never to trust a fart. Works for me.
    When you start getting those backwards, the fun is pretty much over, and you probably shouldn't be out unsupervised anymore. But for now, enjoy the benefits of your wisdom.
    "Snort-laughter is the best medicine"
    ----- Mussel Bound

Don't forget to laugh today. The more implausible it seems, the more you need to.

forum member
    Forgot to add:

Get some!............................................. .......
    This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

This Can't Be!
    A red house in a red county in a red state in a red country
    Quote Originally Posted by deputy x 2 View Post
    Forgot to add:

Get some!............................................. .......

Atta girl!
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Forum Member
    Happy Birthday!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JasperST
    "The fail is strong with this one."

Civillian
    I know I'm late to the party, but I hope you had a great birthday!

This Can't Be!
    A red house in a red county in a red state in a red country
    Again, thank you one and all. I am truly flattered. *he leans on one cheek* And now, I am firmly in my chair for the night.
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2