Forum Member

Seminole County Sheriff's Office

The Seminole County Sheriff's Office, located in central Florida, is currently hiring. Applicants must be FL ceritified. Base pay is approx. $36k (plus holiday pay and overtime), experienced LEO's will receive 2% over base for every year of experience up to 10 years. New deputies recieve a take home car upon successful completion of field training and all equipment is provided.

The Seminole County Sheriff's Office is responsible for all law enforcement services in the unincorporated areas of the county, the jail and court services. There are over 400sworn members in the law enforcement section which includes specialized units such as drug investigations, SWAT, aviation, marine patrol, various investigative units, traffic and school resource officers.

Apply online at seminolesheriff.org.
    Last edited by PB3021; 02-10-2012 at 12:48 PM.

Forum Member
    I am currently in process for Detention Deputy. I have been working for FL DOC for 2 years. I just noticed the update on accepting trainees. I really hope I make it. It is my dream department.

Forum Member

We're hiring detention deputies, dispatch and patrol

Forum Member
    I passed all initial tests, Oral Board at the end of March. I can't wait. I'm really excited!

Forum Member
    CK, how long from app to process did it take?

Forum Member

I've heard great things about this agency. In my local days, I worked for a neighboring SO and seriously considered transferring over. Good luck to you guys.