Forum Member

Tax Payers and Protestors

I just wanted to take a second with all of the stuff about protest this and occupy that, and say THANK YOU to the taxpayers out there. Its you guys and gals who pay my salary, help me take care of my family, and provide me and my brothers and sisters in police, fire, and medic services with the gear we need to do our jobs. Times are tough all around and I think all of us have been working harder to make it.

For the protesters out there, you slobs are a drain on this country and our society. As John F. Kennedy said once, " Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. " Get out of your tents, get a damn job, and stop leaching off of those of us that work. You aren't the 99%. You are less than .001%. Camping out in a park never acomplished anything other than body odor and lice. Nobody owes you a damn thing. Get a job. Flip burgers, dig ditches, do something to be productive other than bitch. We all had to start at the bottom and work our way up. Suck it up and do something. If you have student loan debt, pay it off. You had no problem taking the money. If you don't pay it, they should throw your arse in jail. Maybe you should have studied something useful instead of smoking dope and studing art. I can at least thank you for one thing. JOB SECURITY.

That is all.
    "Life is not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward"- Rocky Balboa

Stop Staring!
    awesome! great commentary.. +1000
    I'm not small, I'm fun sized....

You're the reason I have Pistanthrophobia.

Where's my EFF You Font on my computer?

Скажите мне другая история...

awaiting the mothership
    Quote Originally Posted by Interceptor View Post
    I just wanted to take a second with all of the stuff about protest this and occupy that, and say THANK YOU to the taxpayers out there. Its you guys and gals who pay my salary, help me take care of my family, and provide me and my brothers and sisters in police, fire, and medic services with the gear we need to do our jobs. Times are tough all around and I think all of us have been working harder to make it.

For the protesters out there, you slobs are a drain on this country and our society. As John F. Kennedy said once, " Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. " Get out of your tents, get a damn job, and stop leaching off of those of us that work. You aren't the 99%. You are less than .001%. Camping out in a park never acomplished anything other than body odor and lice. Nobody owes you a damn thing. Get a job. Flip burgers, dig ditches, do something to be productive other than bitch. We all had to start at the bottom and work our way up. Suck it up and do something. If you have student loan debt, pay it off. You had no problem taking the money. If you don't pay it, they should throw your arse in jail. Maybe you should have studied something useful instead of smoking dope and studing art. I can at least thank you for one thing. JOB SECURITY.

That is all.
    uhhh...yer welcome....
    but one thing people keep going round and round about here is that not everybody protesting is a lazy hippie....but anyway

Thank you to you too. For taking on a very diffecult job for not a lot of money or recognition. For working crazy hours. for taking care of things so I can sleep well at night.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Ninja Bunny.
    (")_(")
    Copy and paste Bunny into your
    signature to help him gain world domination