Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Forum Member

Took my test this past weekend, does anyone know how long it takes for scores to post? Do they post on the NTN site?

Forum Member
    I think it took about a week for mine. They post scores on NTN site. How'd you do on the PAT?

Forum Member

41 pushups, 50 situps, 60 sec 300 meter, and 12:30 mile and a half....not sure if that is passing or not.

Forum Member
    Push-Ups: 25 minimum
    Sit-ups: 30 minimum
    1.5 mile run: 15:54 minimum
    300 meter sprint: 66 seconds minimum

http://www.springsgov.com/Page.aspx?NavID=2858

Forum Member

Well I passed that piece...just need test scores now...

Forum Member
    All in due time my friend

Forum Member
    For anyone who was able to attend the orientation meeting a couple of weeks ago, could you fill me in on what I missed out on? Thanks. Have a great weekend!

Forum Member

Passed all my NTN exams...anyone know what a good test score is on the Video piece? Or at least an average test score consists of?

Forum Member
    ...shameless bump...

Forum Member

I believe an 80% is the average video test score, which is the test mainly being looked at. CSPD should be banding us in the next week, good luck to my fellow applicants.

Forum Member

I have read on other posts that an average is around 76-78 percent, but I don't know the validity of those scores...pretty much a shot in the dark.

Forum Member

I got a 76% on the video test... I have prior experience in a VERY high crime area. I think some of the answers I gave probably weren't the right ones they were looking for, but were definitely the ones I would have gone with given the scenario presented on the video (based on my training and experience). I also got a 91% on the written exam.

Forum Member
    Got banding info email today. Not where I want to be. ughhh. Best wishes to the rest that are going through, hopefully they'll pull me in to the next academy. Not out of the running yet, just prolonged.

Forum Member

I'm sitting in the same boat... Some how, I thought the other tests would weigh in a lot more. Not sure why they weigh the video test so heavily. Other places have made it a pass / fail test and then you prove yourself in an interview. Oh well...

Forum Member

I faired ok, I guess as I will be moving to the next stage...

Forum Member

For those who were given offers, how long after the 2nd visit (after the poly, psych, etc) was it before you knew if you passed all the portions on the 2nd visit? In other words, do they tell you once you complete the psych if you passed, or after the poly?

Forum Member

feedback at the poly/psych/medical stage is almost immediate.

Psych: no results given, but meet with psychologist FTF and he lets you know that he will review them later, and if he has any concenrs after meeting with you.
    Poly: no result at test time, but when I asked my BI about results, he said "you wouldn't be talking to me if you hadn't passed"
    Medical: Doc goes over results with you as she evaluates you, and you get immediate feedback on the Eye/hearing and lung test.

Forum Member

It looks as if I passed everything...just waiting for word if I was selected.

Forum Member

In any recruitment process you can't say how much time would be spent. So take enough time to go for a interview.
    Colorado law firm

Forum Member

Not sure if anyone else got the update, but I got an email saying band 4 is being sent to basic backgrounds. Guess I am back in the running.

Forum Member

Congrats Thisisnot47....hopefully you will move along quickly in the process.

Forum Member

Thank you, JoeEng. I was curious, how long after your email did you find out about the background investigation? The email told me something like in the next few weeks, wondering if you received news earlier?

Forum Member

Can really remember...but when I was banded, I was told that I would be under a preliminary background and if I passed there I would go to full background...I have completed the entire process...polygraph, physical, psych, board, and background interview...just waiting on word on who they are going to hire.

Forum Member

Got A job offer with CSPD today...feeling good today!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12