Forum Member

Cancelling Contract With Comcast

You would think a max fee of $100 or even $200. No $1500.00 70% of remaining contract. What is this world coming to? I just got accepted to the academy and am starting to make this transition of shutting down a small business. I thought the electric company would be the most but their terminating fees are 25% of remaining contract ($631.41) Just heads up to all my forum buddies. I tried speaking to all managers, heartless greedy institutions. If we could ever incorporate these business practices in police work we would never have budget problems. Sheer craziness. I am really burnt out in the business world. A new change of scenery is very welcomed. Thanks for letting me vent.
    Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight.

Forum Member

http://consumerist.com/2009/10/reach...calations.html

Jim Weeder
    Corporate Escalations
    National Customer Service Deployment Center
    720-268-8800 ext. 53233
    1-800-718-7419 ext. 53233
    M-F 6AM to 2:30PM MTN
    http://consumerist.com/2007/11/email...xecutives.html

Email Addresses For Comcast Executives
    By consumerist.com on November 8, 2007 5:35 PM

If you have a problem with Comcast, and you've called customer service, and you've escalated to a supervisor, and maybe even hung up and tried a different person, and you're still getting nowhere, here are some executive email addresses you could use to launch an Executive Email Carpet Bomb against Comcast...

This information is based off of a successful EECB an reader launched. As you can see, he figured out that the Comcast corporate email address format was firstname_lastname@cable.comcast.com, and then he plugged in the names for all the executives he could find.

david_cohen@comcast.com, ralph_roberts@comcast.com, marlene_dooner@comcast.com , marlene_s_dooner@comcast.com, leslie_a_arena@comcast.com, leslie_arena@comcast.com , daniel_j_goodwin@comcast.com, daniel_goodwin@comcast.com, payne_d_brown@comcast.com , payne_brown@comcast.com, kerry_knott@comcast.com, joseph_w_waz@comcast.com, joseph_waz@comcast.com, victoria_clarke@comcast.com, jim_coltharp@comcast.com, sena_fitzmaurice@comcast.com, susan_gonzales@comcast.com, brian_kelly@comcast.com, melissa_maxfield@comcast.com, cindy_parsons@cable.comcast.com, eilene_vaughn-pickrell@cable.comcast.com, theressa_davis@cable.comcast.com , kelle_maslyn@cable.comcast.com, ray_child@cable.comcast.com, steve_kipp@cable.comcast.com , lurlean_davis2@cable.comcast.com, tom_yates@cable.comcast.com, helen_bell@cable.comcast.com, bob_curtis@cable.comcast.com, jim_beletti@cable.comcast.com, greg_aschenbach@cable.comcast.com, lori_kohler2@cable.comcast.com, ralph_roberts@cable.comcast.com, joseph_collins@cable.comcast.com, decker_anstrom@cable.comcast.com, sheldon_bonovitz@cable.comcast.com, michael_sovern@cable.comcast.com, kenneth_bacon@cable.comcast.com, jeffrey_honickman@cable.comcast.com, brian_roberts@cable.comcast.com, jeff_shell@cable.comcast.com, sherman_henderson@cable.comcast.com, george_roberts@cable.comcast.com, derrick_clark@cable.comcast.com, esl_corp@cable.comcast.com, stephen_burke@cable.comcast.com, david_watson@cable.comcast.com, john_schanz@cable.comcast.com, william_connors@cable.comcast.com, michael_doyle@cable.comcast.com, john_ridall@cable.comcast.com, bradley_dusto@cable.comcast.com, bill_connors@cable.comcast.com, douglas_gaston@cable.comcast.com, kevin_casey@cable.comcast.com, brian_roberts@comcast.com, john_morabito@comcast.com, kim_scardino@comcast.com, joe_waz@comcast.com , audit_committee_chairman@comcast.com, smbonovitz@duanemorris.com, ralph_j_roberts@comcast.com, julian_a_brodsky@comcast.com, julian_brodsky@comcast.com, roger_paul@cable.comcast.com, marc_broadnax1@cable.comcast.com, wayne_hall@cable.comcast.com, charlie_kennamer@cable.comcast.com, andrea_agnew@comcast.com, brooke_manbeck@comcast.com, jerome_espy@cable.comcast.com, marybeth_schubert@cable.comcast.com, mark_apple@cable.comcast.com, darcy_rudnay@comcast.com, darcy_rudnay@cable.comcast.com, jennifer_khoury@comcast.com, jennifer_khoury@cable.comcast.com, jenni_moyer@comcast.com, jenni_moyer@cable.omcast.com, charlie_douglas@comcast.com, charlie_douglas@cable.comcast.com, john_demming@comcast.com, john_demming@cable.comcast.com, sena_fitzmaurice@cable.comcast.com, colleen_rooney@comcast.com, colleen_rooney@cable.comcast.com, corporate_communications@comcast.com, shawn_feddeman@cable.comcast.com, eastern_press@cable.comcast.com, rich_ruggiero@cable.comcast.com, reg_griffin@cable.comcast.com, erica_smith1@cable.comcast.com, elizabeth_mars@cable.comcast.com, andrew_c_johnson@cable.comcast.com, david_johnson@cable.comcast.com, dave_johnson@cable.comcast.com, sherman_peterson@cable.comcast.com, steve_burke@cable.comcast.com, peter_golfinopoulos@cable.comcast.com, jim_bellamy@cable.comcast.com.com, john_colucci@cable.comcast.com, bobillinois_cole@cable.comcast.com.
    http://consumerist.com/2007/05/how-t...rpet-bomb.html

Good luck!

Forum Member

I worked for Comast for a few years.. Granted I was just a grunt installing and fixing things... I'm guessing you've got a small business account based on your post?

Civillian
    Negotiate. Tell them you're filing bankruptcy. Take a little now or try for a couple years to get something... which they will just sell to a collection agency for pennies on the dollar.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BDA2WRX View Post
    I worked for Comast for a few years.. Granted I was just a grunt installing and fixing things... I'm guessing you've got a small business account based on your post?
    Yup small it is and since its mine I fund every dollar of it.
    Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight.

Sheepdog
    I phucking HATE comcast...

I had them while I was stationed in GA way back in the day. When I was leaving I canceled the contract and turned in the equipment. They "claimed" I didn't return the USB cord that came with the modem... which didn't make sense, since the modem was setup by one of their "professionals" and it was wifi... why would I have a USB cord? SO because that cord was missing, they wanted to charge me for the WHOLE modem....
    “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."