Page 1 of 19 123411 ... Last
Like Tree134Likes

Thread: nypd exam #0310

Forum Member

nypd exam #0310

hi, i took the exam 0310 this past saturday 13, my score was 84%
    anyone knows how long is the wait for them to call me ? is the waiting time long.

Forum Member

I took exam 0308 and have not heard back yet.

Call DCAS (212 669 1357 i think... probably sad that Ive memorized that number) and the info will update periodically.

So far test 0308 is on the "The list for this test has not yet been established" phase.
    NYPD
    Exam Taken 10/31/09
    Exam: #0308 Score:91.XXX%
    List Number: 5xx

PPB
    Exam: Passed
    PAT: Passed
    Oral Board: Passed
    Background Investigation: Ongoing

Massachusetts Civil Service
    Exam: 4/30 Awaiting Results

NPD CSO Summer 2011.

Blind Follower

There is a New York section on this forum that has been pretty much taken over by application candidates, check it out and use the search feature for all your answers.

Both of you have about 2.5-3 years of waiting. I don't know if you consider that long or not.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by options open View Post
    There is a New York section on this forum that has been pretty much taken over by application candidates, check it out and use the search feature for all your answers.

Both of you have about 2.5-3 years of waiting. I don't know if you consider that long or not.

Long enough to be looking elsewhere
    NYPD
    Exam Taken 10/31/09
    Exam: #0308 Score:91.XXX%
    List Number: 5xx

PPB
    Exam: Passed
    PAT: Passed
    Oral Board: Passed
    Background Investigation: Ongoing

Massachusetts Civil Service
    Exam: 4/30 Awaiting Results

NPD CSO Summer 2011.

Forum Member

I took 0310 also. I've also taken other exams for other agencies as well though. Gonna think positive, sit tight, and in the meantime just continue doing what I do.

Forum Member

Anyone hear anything about 0310 yet?

Forum Member
    just got my list number in the mail from this test.

Forum Member
    Just gotta wait. Go and join the Police Auxiliary or the Fire Department or something.

Forum Member

I got my number too,

NYPD -
    EXAM 0310
    Score: 94.xx
    list #: 5xx

Not sure, never took an NYPD test before... What are the odds of getting called with a number like that?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by chris1179 View Post
    hi, i took the exam 0310 this past saturday 13, my score was 84%
    anyone knows how long is the wait for them to call me ? is the waiting time long.

i took the nypd exam last summer and have not heard back, be prepared to wait my friend.

Forum Member

Exam 0310

Got my results awhile ago....still waiting

______
    NYPD Exam # 0310
    Grade: 96.XXX
    List #: 30X

Forum Member

I'm guessing, since this thread is pretty much "no man's land" that no one has heard anything new, eh?

Forum Member

I took 8132 on Oct 17th 2009!
    I still have not had a call and from what I hear nobody from 8132 has, keep your head up!

Forum Member

Called the candidate line about a week ago. they said that they havent received our exam....said that it will be at least a year before they see it....Although Kelly announce a new WTC command....700 officers....the article also said that they aren't sure where the officers are going to come from since they are short...maybe they will hire more to fill spots....

Forum Member

Hey everyone. I took the exam in 2006 (5047) and waited an eternity (so it seemed), to get hired. With all of those small classes after 2008, I was hired into this last academy class just graduated in December. I'll tell you what I have heard but as we all know, rumors are rumors. From the police academy staff we have heard the following. 1) They are planning an April 2011 class. Then we were told 2) No April class but one is set for 2012. That was the last we heard but then after graduating, those few people sent to PBMN/MS Impact commands were told during orientation that an April class is once again in the works. This is what was heard from staff members but of course they know no more than anyone else.

GOOD LUCK AND STICK WITH IT! I'm having a great time. Any questions regarding processing/orientation/academy feel free.

Forum Member

i took the 0311 test got a 93.XXX and my list number is 4XX, still got two more years till i graduate college with a BA , and i think we shall all expect the wait to be another year or 2 by the way this academy is going, , alot of people hate the wait but i actually dont mind it since it gives me time to graduate, btw,

Forum Member

I took test 0310 (Feb 2010) Scored 88. List number 11XX

and also test 1305 (Oct 2010) Scored 95. List number 4XX

Talked to a few different officers on NYPD Recruit Chat and they all told me 2 years from when you take the test until you get called and then another 6 months of processing, after the call before you're eligible to get into an academy.

So anyone who took 0310, I guess we're looking at between February 2012 - August 2012?
    Not terrible, but I have a feeling it could be even longer from what other people say

Forum Member

I took test number 0310 in FEB 2010. I'm currently Active Duty army, and considering getting out to get on with NYPD. I just got a letter in the mail instructing me to complete a personal history questionaire online. I started working on it these past few days.. Anyone else get anything?

Forum Member

It usually takes another 4 weeks after completing your apd 5 to recieve your medical. Best of luck

Forum Member

letter

Got my letter!!!! Tentative hire January 2012....the wait may be over....I hope

Forum Member

Jeez, I was filling out that questionnaire APD5. That family history and reference seciton was crazy... Mom,Dad, Step Mom/StepDad, Grandmmothers,Grandfathers,Sisters (Full/Half/Step) Brothers, Aunts, Uncles, Great aunt's Great Uncles, 1st Cousins, Nieces, Nephews... I mean Birthdays and full name an addresses for all of those people.. I dont even talk to 80% of my extended family... Kind of Crazy if you ask me

Forum Member

Hey Question... So, I'm going to be getting out of Active Duty Army Next April and will be moving to NYC **IF** I'm offered a job with NYPD.. So, If I'm fortunate enough to get the Job. What is a decent neighborhood in NYC to move to, I'm originally from Chicago(Southside) Irish, and would be moving there with my wife from Alaska who's never been to NYC before and I would like to move somewhere similiar to my nieghboorhood in Chicago (Any Suggestions)?

Forum Member

Apd 5

I NEED HELP

I filled out the APD 5 and clicked "finalize" is that all you need to do for it to send it to them? Because today I got another letter saying "Second Request" and "Failure to finalized APD 5 by the above date your case will be discontinued". But I thought the filled out form gets sent right to them when you lock it in. Am I wrong? And they give no phone number or email to contact.

Thanks,
    Rich Stevens

Forum Member

Apd-5

My wife and I both submitted the apd-5 before the deadline by just finalizing the form online. Neither of us received a letter as you did saying second notice. There is a application processing number on the first letter and on the website right above where you click to access the apd-5. Check here http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/html/ca...on_forms.shtml....

Hope that helps

Forum Member

Does anybody know what exam they are now calling off of? or how I can find out?...I have been reading these threads but its seems they have only been processing the 8***. I am exam 0310 (which I guess everyone else in this thread is), I filled out the ADP5 but have heard anything for medical, anybody hear if we will even be processed?
    elmenor175 likes this.

Page 1 of 19 123411 ... Last