Page 7 of 19 First ... 4567891017 ... Last
Like Tree134Likes

Thread: nypd exam #0310

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marines34 View Post
    Hocky,

I heard from my BI that the class will be huge. She said not to worry, that 0310 will be going through the academy this year. She said that there's a 90% chance we will be in the July academy. Still, fingers crossed lol.
    thats great news

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by fossil342 View Post
    I think I have an advantage on the wall if it is 6 foot and i clock in at 6'7
    6' 7"... yea i was supposed to be that tall i mean from day 1, but than god was like hey! not so fast ur going to be 5'5"... and well now im 5'5" haha

Forum Member
    What is everyone doing to train for the JST? I was thinking of hoping a fence at a local park for practice, pretty sure it 6ft, that's the only part I am nervous about.

NYPD Exam: 0309
    List Number: 1***
    APD-5: Finalized September 2011
    Medical: Put on Review
    Meet with BI: Scheduled
    Written Psych: ???
    Oral Psych: ???
    JST: ???
    Mini Medical: ???

Really hoping for July Academy!!!

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by MLSH1003 View Post
    What is everyone doing to train for the JST? I was thinking of hoping a fence at a local park for practice, pretty sure it 6ft, that's the only part I am nervous about.

NYPD Exam: 0309
    List Number: 1***
    APD-5: Finalized September 2011
    Medical: Put on Review
    Meet with BI: Scheduled
    Written Psych: ???
    Oral Psych: ???
    JST: ???
    Mini Medical: ???

Really hoping for July Academy!!!
    Run.

Forum Member
    Yeah run pretty much. Its not tuff, but u have to have some sort of edurance.

Forum Member

Does anybody know how long it takes after the medical, to get your investigator's appointment in the mail?
    Exam#: 0310
    List#:1**
    Medical: DONE
    written psy: ?
    Oral psy: ?
    Jst: ?
    Mini med: ?
    July academy: fingers crossed.

Forum Member

you need to contact him/her within 10 days than they will set it up... it could be as early as a week which happened with me or my buddy who is also on 0310 is waiting until june... just call him/her and ask.

Forum Member

I did called, she told me that I will receive a certified letter with the date in the mail.
    Exam#: 0310
    List#:1**
    Medical: DONE
    written psy: ?
    Oral psy: ?
    Jst: ?
    Mini med: ?
    July academy: fingers crossed.

Forum Member

in that case... patience, it will come

Forum Member

Ive called my investigator multiple times with no answer and left 2 messages, and have received no answers.. what now?

Forum Member

i guess you got dq'd... do not pass go do not collect 200 dollars....

lol j/k... call at different times of the day try the morning like 7 am try around 10 try noon try 2 try every hour of the day ... evenutually someone will pick up the phone.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by hocky123 View Post
    i guess you got dq'd... do not pass go do not collect 200 dollars....

lol j/k... call at different times of the day try the morning like 7 am try around 10 try noon try 2 try every hour of the day ... evenutually someone will pick up the phone.
    haha you almost had me, ok thanks.. what happens if 10 days pass without an answer?

Forum Member

probably nothing... youve called twice and left messages your effort is there and im sure someone got ur messages its just an uneasy feeling not speaking to someone.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Special ops View Post
    I did called, she told me that I will receive a certified letter with the date in the mail.
    I went in for my medical on March 5th and received my certified letter from BI that Friday

Forum Member

this thread is boring lately... any good rumors?... any alien abductions?.. anything interesting at all to forum about lol

Forum Member
    I hate being in the air like this. Does anyone have any idea when we will receive the mini-med letters?

Forum Member

I hate being in the air like this. Does anyone have any idea when we will receive the mini-med letters?
    you probably won't get anything until they stop doing med's. Still alot of #0140 need to go to their meds in april
    Exam: #0310
    List #: 4XX
    ADP: Done 8/11
    Medical: Done 3/12
    JST: Done 3/12
    Written Psych: Done 03/12
    Oral Psych:??
    BI: Done 5/12
    Mini-Med: ??

Forum Member

may-june

Forum Member
    Anyone know how long it takes to be taken off medical review? I handed in my paperwork the day of my medical because I knew I would be put on medical review and have been waiting almost a month

Forum Member
    I was on review for about three weeks. They called me in for a second appointment and than i presented my paperwork. If its nothing serious u will be alright.

Forum Member
    I was on review for about three weeks. They called me in for a second appointment and than i presented my paperwork. If its nothing serious u will be alright.
    Marines,
    Did you call Medical or wait for them to call? Everyone tells me they will call me. I have been calling to check my status but I don't want to nag and hope I am not hurting my chances

Forum Member
    MLSH,

To be honest, I was given apointments that same day during my initial medical at Lefrak.....I know it sucks, but they are doing their job as crazy as it may sound. The problem is, depending on the doctors you need to see, they might not have open slots for you at the moment. Hang tight and be faithful. I would call one more time to see what they say.

Forum Member
    MLSH,

To be honest, I was given apointments that same day during my initial medical at Lefrak.....I know it sucks, but they are doing their job as crazy as it may sound. The problem is, depending on the doctors you need to see, they might not have open slots for you at the moment. Hang tight and be faithful. I would call one more time to see what they say.
    Marines,

I don't have to go in again for a medical appointment. Just had to send in my paperwork and a clearance letter from my doctor, which I handed it the day of my medical at Lefrak. I called my investigator because I meet with her next week and wanted to let her know that I am still on medical review and if there was anything I could do. And she also just told me that they will call me. I am just getting stressed about this because it's been a month and I just want to be off it and move on to the next step of process!!!!!

Forum Member
    MLSH,

I hear you, it really is stressful. So your investigator told you that your still on review? If i were you, i would call scheduling and ask whats your current your status and if somone is looking at your paperwork.

Forum Member
    Marines,

No, my investigator didn't tell me I was still on medical review, I told her and she told me that they will call me when I am off. I have been calling medical/scheduling every week to check my status, but they all tell me the same thing...don't call us, we'll call you. Every week, I get the same response, that it's on the doctor's desk, waiting to be reviewed. Ugh, it's very stressful!

Page 7 of 19 First ... 4567891017 ... Last