Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Forum Member

Community Service and Probation

This question is geared more toward probation officers or those who are familiar with community supervision.

Probation is being served for an offense in the state of Texas. Fines and supervision fees are nearly paid off entirely. All my classes are completed. Also, all appointments with the probation officer was kept without ever being late. All in all, this one year probation is going quite well and is nearly complete.

All that is needed now is community service which should be the easy part. Here is what I did to make community service happen. Given that I work two jobs, I arranged ahead of time to be able to serve my hours on either Monday or Tuesday from 8 AM - 6 PM. I accepted a referral today and was turned away. The community enrichment center stated that those with certain offense (misdemeanor theft) can not be accepted.

The question for the probation officer is, should this store manager be obligated to accept my volunteer efforts? After all, she is in this community enrichment program and was approached by me per instruction of court and probation officer. My opinion is if the store manager will not accept many probationers, she should opt out of the program and hire a paid labor force to run her store. This was a busy store with about a dozen customers on the sales floor and two lines with 4 customers each at the registers.

How do you as a probation officer handle situations where a client wishes to complete community service but may not be able to due to situation such as these? Can you override the store manager's decision and order her to accept me? I'll be there for my 8 hours a day. If she does not want me to work, I can always stay out of her way. Being able to work will make time go by much quicker and easier though :-)

As a probation officer, what alternatives are there to community service? If not feasible, I can help in another capacity which can include making food and household good donations. Example, I may get one hour credit for every $8.00 donated; this can be very useful for the store or food pantry.

Salty Dog

1. What kind of store is it that they just have probationers working there?

2. It sounds like the probation department/community service program is the one who made the rule that certain probationers cannot do service at the store. No, a probation officer has not authority, in any state, to tell someone how to run their business.
    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Choke Yourself!
    Deleted.....
    Last edited by wirefire2; 01-15-2010 at 06:04 AM.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by herbigharo32 View Post
    This question is geared more toward probation officers or those who are familiar with community supervision.

Probation is being served for an offense in the state of Texas. Fines and supervision fees are nearly paid off entirely. All my classes are completed. Also, all appointments with the probation officer was kept without ever being late. All in all, this one year probation is going quite well and is nearly complete.
    Good, keep your financial payments current, pay off fines and fees, complete your community service hours, don't break any laws, and request for an early termination from probation.

All that is needed now is community service which should be the easy part. Here is what I did to make community service happen. Given that I work two jobs, I arranged ahead of time to be able to serve my hours on either Monday or Tuesday from 8 AM - 6 PM. I accepted a referral today and was turned away. The community enrichment center stated that those with certain offense (misdemeanor theft) can not be accepted.
    The question for the probation officer is, should this store manager be obligated to accept my volunteer efforts?
    No.

After all, she is in this community enrichment program and was approached by me per instruction of court and probation officer. My opinion is if the store manager will not accept many probationers, she should opt out of the program and hire a paid labor force to run her store. This was a busy store with about a dozen customers on the sales floor and two lines with 4 customers each at the registers.
    First off, why would a profit business be accepted in a community enrichment program? This is not likely and would not be accepted. If the owner does not want probationers in the store, leave her alone and commit your hours at a local non profit charity, community restitution weekend projects or wherever you're directed by your probation officer regarding verifiable non-profit locations. Not that store.

How do you as a probation officer handle situations where a client wishes to complete community service but may not be able to due to situation such as these?
    My defendants know where to go, they call me if they are unsure, and they are directed by community work services that I direct them too, so this kind of stuff doesn't happen.

Can you override the store manager's decision and order her to accept me? I'll be there for my 8 hours a day. If she does not want me to work, I can always stay out of her way. Being able to work will make time go by much quicker and easier though :-)
    No kid, buzz off and leave that poor store owner alone for God's sake. Cheese and rice, go find a local non profit, call your PO and volunteer there....your time and efforts will be well awarded.

As a probation officer, what alternatives are there to community service? If not feasible, I can help in another capacity which can include making food and household good donations. Example, I may get one hour credit for every $8.00 donated; this can be very useful for the store or food pantry.
    Have your PO direct you to contact or he/she to contact a community work service hours that will accept help. There may be some instances where there have been previous locations that opt in or out for these volunteer work places - and the list is old. I could tell you one thing, for the entire Maricopa County in Arizona, we will NEVER SEND anyone to un-authorized locations or "random" volunteer work sites that are outdated. It's mostly community service centers, non-profit organizations, and wherever community work service areas within probation.
    Last edited by MCAPO; 01-12-2010 at 10:31 PM.

Forum Member

store owner

Seriously, I am going to do this community service, that is......if I am even allowed too. I did get her signiture showing that she turned me away. I could tell how ****ed she was when I insisted that she sign the line on the application saying "Not Accepted". So, at least I have record that attempt was made to serve the hours. The biggest headache is having to go back to the PO and get a new application; I'll be sure to get multiple copies just in case they are needed. This store was referred by the community enrichment center. Otherwise, I would not have gone there.

One thing is for sure, I am going to put in a letter of complaint on this store owner. She should not be in the community enrichment program. If a business does not want me in their store, I am cool with that. I'll just work and buy elsewere, no problem. Just don't take probationers at all and run a standard payroll with background checks for being picky.

At the end of the day, I would never reccomend volunteering through state sponsered community enrichment centers, non court ordered. Instead, volunteering through a church or non-state sponsered is probably a better idea. I'll be sure to screen donations centers first before making any kind of donation.

If one leason is being taught very well, is just how ungrateful people often are of receiving help. Being on this probation is truely a wake up call for me. It is teaching me many other things for which I am very grateful both good and bad.

PS>> In extreme cases, my attorney said that the court can be petetioned to remove me from community service provided that all fees/fines and classes are completed and documentation is provided showing continue attempts to serve the hours. Only the judge who issued the verdict can make this decision. She said one client had a case of being turned down 5 times. The court in this case converted the 80 hours to $600.00 additional monies paid to crime stoppers.

It's Complicated
    Quote Originally Posted by MCAPO View Post
    Good, keep your financial payments current, pay off fines and fees, complete your community service hours, don't break any laws, and request for an early termination from probation.

No.

First off, why would a profit business be accepted in a community enrichment program? This is not likely and would not be accepted. If the owner does not want probationers in the store, leave her alone and commit your hours at a local non profit charity, community restitution weekend projects or wherever you're directed by your probation officer regarding verifiable non-profit locations. Not that store.

My defendants know where to go, they call me if they are unsure, and they are directed by community work services that I direct them too, so this kind of stuff doesn't happen.

No kid, buzz off and leave that poor store owner alone for God's sake. Cheese and rice, go find a local non profit, call your PO and volunteer there....your time and efforts will be well awarded.

Have your PO direct you to contact or he/she to contact a community work service hours that will accept help. There may be some instances where there have been previous locations that opt in or out for these volunteer work places - and the list is old. I could tell you one thing, for the entire Maricopa County in Arizona, we will NEVER SEND anyone to un-authorized locations or "random" volunteer work sites that are outdated. It's mostly community service centers, non-profit organizations, and wherever community work service areas within probation.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6

What he said

No one owes you anything. No one HAS to let you do your community service. You did the crime....................deal with the "benefits" of your prior actions. It is not supposed to be easy to complete community service. It is designed to be uncomfortable and to put an imposition on your schedule

Just think...................jail time or prison time would really be a big problem with your social schedule.

You have an entitlement attitude -----------as in everyone owes you something and you are entitled to doing things your way without regard to the rights and feelings of others.

I predict you will be a "client " of some of my colleagues some day.

Seriously, I am going to do this community service, that is......if I am even allowed too. I did get her signiture showing that she turned me away. I could tell how ****ed she was when I insisted that she sign the line on the application saying "Not Accepted". So, at least I have record that attempt was made to serve the hours. The biggest headache is having to go back to the PO and get a new application; I'll be sure to get multiple copies just in case they are needed. This store was referred by the community enrichment center. Otherwise, I would not have gone there.
    I would have told you to pizz off and get out of my business before I called the police. You could have "insisted all you wanted as they drug you out of my business.............................

One thing is for sure, I am going to put in a letter of complaint on this store owner. She should not be in the community enrichment program. If a business does not want me in their store, I am cool with that. I'll just work and buy elsewere, no problem. Just don't take probationers at all and run a standard payroll with background checks for being picky.

At the end of the day, I would never reccomend volunteering through state sponsered community enrichment centers, non court ordered. Instead, volunteering through a church or non-state sponsered is probably a better idea. I'll be sure to screen donations centers first before making any kind of donation.

If one leason is being taught very well, is just how ungrateful people often are of receiving help. Being on this probation is truely a wake up call for me. It is teaching me many other things for which I am very grateful both good and bad.
    Complain away.............................I am sure your business elsewhere will be appreciated.

Refer to above as to how I perceive your attitude and how it will serve you in the future
    Last edited by Iowa #1603; 01-13-2010 at 09:32 AM.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon - no matter how good you are, the pigeon will still crap all over the board and strut around like it won anyway."

I don't know it all, I know a little about a lot and a lot about a little---slamdunc

I have discussed religion and politics over morning coffee with men who have killed people, you don't scare me.

Verbal Sniper
    You're going to file a complaint because she's doesn't want those on probation for stealing working in her store. WTF? She's willingn to help those that are on probation, but she's not willing to give those of you already prone to stealing HELP in stealing further. AHHHHH, what you have here is common sense. Good luck with your little 'complaint.' Better luck with winding up in prison.

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Forum Member

Compromise Reached

My attorney spoke with my probation officer and we all reached a compromise. I will not be doing volunteer work via any community enrichment center. I'll be working at a local court house instead every Monday from 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM. The job will be doing maintenance work.

I noticed some of the responses are from POs from other states. What I can say about Texas is one has to be their own probation officer. Therefore, the first four rules of probation is document, document, document, and keep all receipts.

The store manager had no trouble with me other than the fact she was apparently ****ed off. She reluctantly signed the form given to me by the officer declining service. Having the service turned down in writing helped aid in getting the attention of my probation officer who in turn was able to find a suitable assignment. Without that piece of paper saying that I showed up for service and then turned away, my attorney would've had a much more difficult time in explaining to my PO why I failed to put in community service hours as promised. Ultimately, accountability falls on me. I promised certain number of hours this month and intend to produce. Sorry if the store manager ended up having a bad day LOL!!

For the store owner - are you taking probationers yourself? If so, had that been your store, all I was asking is you decline the service in writing. The application was a document issued by the community supervision office. Please understand that a smart probationer will insist on nothing less than your cooperation in signing that paper. If you are part of a community enrichment program, signing that paper and notating that you do not take certain probationers will help both you and the probation officer. If the probation officer knows you do not want a certain probationer, said persons will not be sent to you again saving both you and a lot of other people's time. If you are a private employer not affiliated with a community enrichment program, I would have never showed up at your place of business in the first place as I would have never been sent.

With all said and done, the next appointment with my PO will be less than 5 minutes and smooth sailing as all previous appointments has been. Just hand off copy of receipts and pay stubs and on my way.

Salty Dog

For a convicted criminal, you sure have a sense of entitlement.
    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Forum Member

Orders vs Entitlement

Of course, there are the vast majority of probationers who will opt to not finish probation. Last time I was in the probation office, there was only like a dozen people in the waiting room. With so many Texans on probation, that room should have people line up to the street. Seems most given up LONG before getting to the point to of even trying to finish community service.

The person with the real "Ef It" attitude would do these instead:

1. No show/tardy to appointments
    2. Fail to take classes
    3. If accepted, show up for one day of community service and leave early.
    4. Fail to make payments.
    5. Come in a week late on next appointment and cry over having a blue warrant.
    6. The person with the "Ef It " attitude can not make a post on a forum because they are serving jail time.

It's Complicated

I noticed some of the responses are from POs from other states. What I can say about Texas is one has to be their own probation officer. ----------snip---------------

With all said and done, the next appointment with my PO will be less than 5 minutes and smooth sailing as all previous appointments has been. Just hand off copy of receipts and pay stubs and on my way.
    One minute you have to be your own probation officer and the next you have a meeting with you PO.......................ok

The store manager had no trouble with me other than the fact she was apparently ****ed off. She reluctantly signed the form given to me by the officer declining service. Having the service turned down in writing helped aid in getting the attention of my probation officer who in turn was able to find a suitable assignment. Without that piece of paper saying that I showed up for service and then turned away, my attorney would've had a much more difficult time in explaining to my PO why I failed to put in community service hours as promised. Ultimately, accountability falls on me. I promised certain number of hours this month and intend to produce. Sorry if the store manager ended up having a bad day LOL!!
    Had I been the store manager I would have still told you to PiZZ off and get out of my store. You would not have been demanding I did anything.

We are well aware that you don't give a crap if someone else besides yourself has a bad day.0

Well I am really glad your attorney has solved all your problems for you. I hope you keep him on retainer, since you might possibly be needing him in the future.

The TDCJ has some nice accommodations ----------I am sure at some point in time your attorney will mess up and you will get to sample their housing. They, like Motel 6, WILL keep the light on for you

Have a nice day.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon - no matter how good you are, the pigeon will still crap all over the board and strut around like it won anyway."

I don't know it all, I know a little about a lot and a lot about a little---slamdunc

I have discussed religion and politics over morning coffee with men who have killed people, you don't scare me.

Forum Member

Well....

I am under the impression that it is preferred that I do not complete the community service even though I have a court order that says the service must be done. So, it is my turn to finally say "SNIP" The community service is going to be completed. As I have recently said, arrangement are already made for me to being this Monday at a local court house.

The whole snuffu seems to be a breakdown in communication between the volunteer centers and the probation office. Had the probation office known that I would not be accepted at that community enrichment center, I would have never been sent there in the first place.

For the store owner, by having you sign that paper, the probation office knows NOT TO SEND ANYONE with a theft charge in the future. Other probationers will not waste time that could be going to wards serving their time.

All in all, a win win situation was created.

Store Owner: You will not receive the wrong probationers. Instead, you should be receiving only probationers that you want or need. Now, the next person who walks in will be able to serve your needs rather than coming up empty handed.

Me and I: I would rather serve time in the court house anyways working solo or with minimal people contact. The hours will fit into my schedule better. The sooner the probation is done, the better. It is in my vital interest to finish this and get the case file sealed from public view.

Probation/Court: The cat and mouse game was shut down early on allowing the service to be completed sooner and more effectively thus allowing early termination of probation. In 6 weeks, I should be able to get off supervision.

Verbal Sniper
    A win win situation is created when you stop stealing.

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Salty Dog

It's just amazing that someone will take a grant of probation (note the word "grant" - it's not a right or entitlement to get probation) and then bitch about the terms. Don't like how it works? March right back into the courtroom and tell the judge that you want straight time. You won't have to do diddly in jail - just sit around, watch TV, play cards and bitch about how the system wronged you.

Forum Member

agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
    A win win situation is created when you stop stealing.
    I have to agree on that one. To stop stealing was only the first step taken. There was a crossroad and a direction had to be choosen: Life Of Crime or Life Free Of Crime. Of course, one has to correct the situation that was leading up to bad decisions as well. I believe a good job is being done on my part to correct this.

I'll admit to having made bad decisions for myself as well as others. The first step was I simply fessed up and took responsibility for my wrong doing. Going back in time, I realized this payed off in huge dividends. The prosecutor was willing to allow a month delay in processing the arrest so I can secure new employment. Not only did I secure new employment, I took a second job in the shipping business that provides good health benefits. Now that the probation fees and fines are payed off, I am opting to keep both of the jobs. Now I had to do the hard part. That was leaving all my old coworkers and friends behind. I was speaking to a man many months back and he bragged about kiting $20,000 from the stores point of sale system. I later deleted this man from Facebook and blocked contact along with all the old coworkers and quit speaking to them. Moreover, during theft intervention class, I stayed quite and did not associate with the class mates.

Forum Member

It's heartening to learn that a compromise was reached in your situation. Rarely have I seen a probationer with such a desire to perform his/her community service, and pay your debt to society. Fortunately, Probation Officers do not have the authority to order the owner or manager of a business to accept your services. I doubt few, if any PO's would want that authority. Your sense of entitlement is also amazing, but probably indicative of the current generational trends.

Forum Member

Entitlement

I'm still failing to see where I felt intitled. At the end of the day, even I agree that working at the court house is a better option than a retail store. Working at a retail store with minimal to no security, there is always that "what if" situation. If money or inventory comes up short for any reason, I would be among first suspected. Had a been giving a list with several options, I would not likely to pick the retail store. In fact, I am wondering why an experienced PO would reccomend me to an enrichment center directly connected to a small retail operation. And, I hate to say but after all these legal expenses, I could not afford to work in a donation center; I would feel obligated to bring donations and would be too embarrased to show up empty handed.

One thing I got really good at: Managing my money better! For the first time in the last 15 years on my own, I actually finished out the end of the month with nearly a whole paycheck at my discretion. Now, it's time to get those broken windshield wipers on my car fixed LOL! Applying Rainx 4 times a week for the last year is getting pretty old.

Forum Member

Entitlement

I'm still failing to see where I felt intitled. At the end of the day, even I agree that working at the court house is a better option than a retail store. Working at a retail store with minimal to no security, there is always that "what if" situation. If money or inventory comes up short for any reason, I would be among first suspected. Had a been giving a list with several options, I would not likely to pick the retail store. In fact, I am wondering why an experienced PO would reccomend me to an enrichment center directly connected to a small retail operation. And, I hate to say but after all these legal expenses, I could not afford to work in a donation center; I would feel obligated to bring donations and would be too embarrased to show up empty handed.

One thing I got really good at: Managing my money better! For the first time in the last 15 years on my own, I actually finished out the end of the month with nearly a whole paycheck at my discretion. Now, it's time to get those broken windshield wipers on my car fixed LOL! Applying Rainx 4 times a week for the last year is getting pretty old.

It's Complicated
    I'm still failing to see where I felt intitled.
    Let me try one last time...........................................

The question for the probation officer is, should this store manager be obligated to accept my volunteer efforts? After all, she is in this community enrichment program and was approached by me per instruction of court and probation officer. My opinion is if the store manager will not accept many probationers, she should opt out of the program and hire a paid labor force to run her store. This was a busy store with about a dozen customers on the sales floor and two lines with 4 customers each at the registers.

Can you override the store manager's decision and order her to accept me? I'll be there for my 8 hours a day. If she does not want me to work, I can always stay out of her way. Being able to work will make time go by much quicker and easier though :-)

As a probation officer, what alternatives are there to community service? If not feasible, I can help in another capacity which can include making food and household good donations. Example, I may get one hour credit for every $8.00 donated; this can be very useful for the store or food pantry
    What makes you think that as someone on probation, you should be able to dictate where you are putting in your community service hours. You speak like you are ENTITLED to work where YOU want, when you want and how you want.

Then you want the PO to force the store manager, who DOESN’T WANT YOU, to accept you as a worker after being told that you are not acceptable to that business. Sounds like you think you are ENTITLED to something when it has been explained that your services are not wanted.

Then you want to try to buy your way out of doing the community service which I would assume was court ordered. If the judge had wanted to fine you more, or have you contribute to some fund in exchange for your community service he/she would have stipulated that. Sure sounds like you think your ENTITLED to something.

So now after being turned down by some worthwhile agency/business you want to take your ball and go play somewhere else.
    You are going to complain about the store owner not wanting your stellar services, NEVER contribute to that business again and try to make sure other probationers (who might not have committed the same type of crime you did) never are able to work for that company again
    Here is one place where you might be ENTITLED to your own opinion. am sure your business won't be missed.

The store manager had no trouble with me other than the fact she was apparently ****ed. Without that piece of paper saying that I showed up for service and then turned away, my attorney would've had a much more difficult time in explaining to my PO why I failed to put in community service hours as promised. Ultimately, accountability falls on me. I promised certain number of hours this month and intend to produce. Sorry if the store manager ended up having a bad day LOL!!

For the store owner - are you taking probationers yourself? If so, had that been your store, all I was asking is you decline the service in writing.
    This is the biggest ENTITLEMENT statement of all. You think your time in explaining why the store owner refused you is more important that the time the store owner spent putting up with your antics. Then you joke about being sorry if the store owner had a bad day……………………….( but I know it’s all about you-------------You are ENTITLED to be self centered)

Like I have said several times ------------you wouldn’t have got Shi+ from me but booted out of the store on your ear.

The application was a document issued by the community supervision office. Please understand that a smart probationer will insist on nothing less than your cooperation in signing that paper. If you are part of a community enrichment program, signing that paper and notating that you do not take certain probationers will help both you and the probation officer. If the probation officer knows you do not want a certain probationer, said persons will not be sent to you again saving both you and a lot of other people's time. If you are a private employer not affiliated with a community enrichment program, I would have never showed up at your place of business in the first place as I would have never been sent.

A probationer can insist all he/she wants-----------I might want other types of probationers, just not when they are convicted of certain crimes. I will express that when the matter comes up ….each and every time. My business, my choice, MY decision not yours or your PO’s.
    The day the probationer is ENTITLED to come to my place of business and demand ANYTHING--------------is the day I would leave the program

This really says it all

Quote Originally Posted by ateamer View Post
    It's just amazing that someone will take a grant of probation (note the word "grant" - it's not a right or entitlement to get probation) and then bitch about the terms. Don't like how it works? March right back into the courtroom and tell the judge that you want straight time. You won't have to do diddly in jail - just sit around, watch TV, play cards and bitch about how the system wronged you.

I have been dealing with criminals, criminality, criminal thinking -------and thinking like a criminal all my adult life as both a Corrections Officer and a Police officer. That experience spans probably a lot longer than you have been alive. I also have had a bout with the Welfare system and with the juvenile courts. I know when someone is talking like they are ENTITLED to something they are not.

Forum Member

PO orders

I think you are missing the point where the PO ordered me to the location to do service, application and time sheet in hand.

Having the store manager check the box "Not Accepted" and write on the comment line stating said offense is not accepted is a smart move on my part. My butt was covered for missing the first 8 hours. Then, all I had to do was fax the papers to my attorney and call my PO. The probation office having a copy of that document knows not to send the store manager anyone with any kind of theft charge. In the end, the store manager gets the people she wants and needs. I get matched with an assignment where the theft charge is not as much of an issue. Again.....everyone wins.

I reckon if I was dealing with you instead, I would have wrote on the sheet "Refused Service; Refused To Sign" per store manager. Call the PO, Fax papers to attorney. The real difference in outcome would most likely be a delay in getting new assignment. Also, the communication error would remain and you would continue receiving probationers with theft charges.

And, finally everyone seems to have won. Nuff said. I'll be at the court house to do the work.

Forum Member

Back to another question that was originally asked. Was this a for profit business? or was it a non-profit business, like a Salvation Army Thrift store for example? I can't see the probation office letting Walmart, for example, get probationers to do free labor, since there's no real community service involved in that. Even a non-profit can't be forced to let anyone participate and it's completely understandable that they don't want probationers with theft or any kind of violent crime convictions.

Forum Member

Store

This store was affiliated with the community enrichment program. The address, phone number, and owner's name was on the application and time sheet along with the expected start time. I was specifically told to be at that store at 10:00 AM to speak with the owner to begin service.

Forum Member

Don't know if they do it where you are at, but contact the court and ask them for a list of places you can work. No, a store does not have to accept anyone.

It's Complicated
    I think you are missing the point where the PO ordered me to the location to do service, application and time sheet in hand.
    The operative work in your statement was APPLICATION.................not order to work..............he gave you an APPLICATION to work at the store.
    Applications for employment (either paid or volunteer) are often screened and rejected. Yours was rejected.

The PO gave you a list or a place where probationers MIGHT get a job PERIOD. He didn't order you to go work there. Don't give me that crap...................it doesn't work that way.

Texas is not a separate country. You might THINK you were smart but if the store owner had made a complaint about your attitude and your pressuring her to sign some dumb piece of paper, a PO could have very easily violated your probation and sent your sorry aZZ to jail...................YES they can

Forum Member

settled

That store owner may have been required to indicate if she wanted service or not. In your state, you may have the option of not signing that application indicating you do not want service and sending the probationer away.

The court verdict says the community service must be completed 30 days before community supervision ends. Showing up on time and making sure your application is signed IS NOT A VIOLATION. The PO needed that document too.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last