X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Talonaz
    Forum Member
    • May 2008

Glock 21 magazines rattle when loaded GARRRRR

OK Just started to carry my Glock 21Sf and all the extra (BRAND NEW) magazines rattle. The 2 that came with the gun don't any one have any ideas OTHER then taking a round out?

Thanks Talonaz
    The more you sweat in training The less you bleed in battle (Bruce Lee)
  • jwise
    Forum Member
    • Apr 2006

When mine do that, I just rap the mag against the palm of my hand and it goes away. My H&K USP45F mags, on the other hand, did that when fully loaded and the rattle would never stop. I had to just download them by one.
    J. Wise

AR-15 - AK-47 - NFA Trusts - My Pick - Carry Guns - 1911s

"Some say you can tell how the world stands by the prices of AK-47s...." Chit2001

Any comments contained herein regarding the legality of firearms, or the application of law, are strictly applicable to Texas. If you live in CA, NY, IL, MA, D.C., etc., the above comments will probably shock you, and should be read for educational purposes only. Most likely nothing I write will apply to you.

sigpic

Comment

• Deadly Balisong
      Forum Member
      • Jan 2007

Any problems at the range? If not, I wouldn't worry about it...or you can grab more mags. I have about 25+ Glock .40S&W mags and if one's malfunctioning, I just toss it and grab another one.

Comment

• leesrt
        Forum Member
        • Jul 2009

Thats normal on a Glock. Just tap the mag on a hard surface and re-insert. When you tap the mag tap it on it's back, not it's bottom. This will make sure all the bullets are seated evenly to the rear.
        Due to the Juvenile bickering and annoying trolling committed by members of this forum I have started an igore list. If your name is listed below I can't see you.

CityCopDC, Fire Moose, Carbonfiberfoot, Damiansolomon

Comment

• ArkansasFan24
          Forum Member
          • Sep 2006

Tap them and they'll stop for a while or take a round out and they'll stop forever.

Comment

• jwise
            Forum Member
            • Apr 2006

Does it still rattle when the mag is inserted in the handgun?
            J. Wise

AR-15 - AK-47 - NFA Trusts - My Pick - Carry Guns - 1911s

"Some say you can tell how the world stands by the prices of AK-47s...." Chit2001

Any comments contained herein regarding the legality of firearms, or the application of law, are strictly applicable to Texas. If you live in CA, NY, IL, MA, D.C., etc., the above comments will probably shock you, and should be read for educational purposes only. Most likely nothing I write will apply to you.

sigpic

Comment

• Talonaz
              Forum Member
              • May 2008

Originally posted by Deadly Balisong
              Any problems at the range? If not, I wouldn't worry about it...or you can grab more mags. I have about 25+ Glock .40S&W mags and if one's malfunctioning, I just toss it and grab another one.
              Nope No problems

Comment

• Talonaz
                Forum Member
                • May 2008

Originally posted by jwise
                Does it still rattle when the mag is inserted in the handgun?
                No noise when they are in.

Comment

• Talonaz
                  Forum Member
                  • May 2008

Originally posted by leesrt
                  Thats normal on a Glock. Just tap the mag on a hard surface and re-insert. When you tap the mag tap it on it's back, not it's bottom. This will make sure all the bullets are seated evenly to the rear.
                  Thanks tryed it and the wife started yelling WHAT THE HELL are you doing

Comment

• Talonaz
                    Forum Member
                    • May 2008

Thanks everyone for the help. Guess I just have to take one round out so I can be stealthy when lurking around a corner in the dark of night.

Talonaz

Comment

• Indridcold
                      Forum Member
                      • Apr 2009

I have about 12 mags for my standard 21. Some rattle some don't all of em function flawlessly.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 25995 users online. 66 members and 25929 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...