Macho Man

Paramedic simulation game

Found a game called Zero Hour: America's Medic

http://inside.gwumc.edu/nemspi/zero_hour.swf

It looks like it might be good for training paramedics and or police in triage and other situations if they have the right stuff too.

I agree. I didn't watch the whole thing, did it say where you can buy it?

Macho Man
    info@nemspi.com

I think you email them...

looks pretty cool
    The above posted text is my opinion and thought and in no way represents the thought or opinion of my place of work.

"We are a brotherhood, we stand together, and not alone. You got my back, and I got yours."

RIP Brothers.

Looks good for triage practice, I'll check it out.

Salty Dog
    Meh, you don't need all that stuff. Defibrillate with 400 wattt-seconds, start an IV with D5W or Ringer's Lactate and transport to Rampart. That will fix anything, especially if you give them that punch to the chest (precardial thump?) when starting CPR.
    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Looks like it'll be something fun to play.
    "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Quote Originally Posted by ateamer View Post
    Meh, you don't need all that stuff. Defibrillate with 400 wattt-seconds, start an IV with D5W or Ringer's Lactate and transport to Rampart. That will fix anything, especially if you give them that punch to the chest (precardial thump?) when starting CPR.

hahaha.

An EMT I work witht watched a medic hall off and punch a lady in the chest...it worked, started her ticker again. Everyone was astonished because that never works.

Can you drive the ambulance?lol. I played an EMS arcade game where you had to drive the patients to the hospital, but I always had stuff crashing into ME and the patients were pretty much worse off by the time they got to the hospital than when I started.

Quote Originally Posted by lpstopper View Post
    Can you drive the ambulance?lol. I played an EMS arcade game where you had to drive the patients to the hospital, but I always had stuff crashing into ME and the patients were pretty much worse off by the time they got to the hospital than when I started.
    LOL. I think I'd suck at that game. I never driven no ambulance, but it would be fun to watch myself crash in the game at every turn.
    "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Macho Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Volguus Zildroh View Post
    Hello Miss, the leader of the storm Ban, started in an emergency, if you want these games
    Are you high?

Why would you need something like that? Just watch that new show "Trauma", and you'll see how to rescue people while helicopters are crashing and ambulances are blowing up. What more is there?