Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Macho Man

Exclamation O.com Members here are guilty of criminal intent

EVIDENCE OF COPS' CRIMINAL INTENT
    EVIDENCE OF COPS' CRIMINAL INTENT

I continue to report evidence of the violent and criminal mindset of cops; in this report the corrupt cops themselves provide the evidence.

About a month ago I invaded the police forum for the purpose of investigating the mentality of the police, federal agents, etc., who post their ideas on the board. My main goal in doing so is to better understand the violent and decadent character of those cops (i.e., all commissioned officers nationwide, at every level, armed and licensed to kill) in whom the people entrust their most valued possessions, their lives and their freedoms. My work was well conceived and I posted the representative writings of the thugs in blue in the report dated and entitled as follows at this site:

An Introduction To Social Pathology Of Police And Federal Agents.
    9 Apr 2008 @ 15:44
    http://www.newciv.org/nl/newslog.php/_v194/

Shortly after I began my study of the criminal mind of the cops, several of the retardates on the POLICE board began to verbally attack me. This is to be expected; however, three items from the cops on the board are an unexpected treasure trove of data on the mental illness of the cops in the Brotherhood. The following three entries are taken from the above referenced article and the three statements were originally posted by the cop members at:
    http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...t=87842&page=2

Seamonkey6:
    "I was just bored enough to actually read some of the stuff from his link in his first post. It is a quote from the article/info item he posted. I got to that part and got hung up on what kind of benefits you might get in the psychopath kill squad...you know: differentials, full-time or adhoc, are you essential personnel, get holidays off, what hours, on call pay, ect..."

IAmJeff:
    "where did you see that? did he write that? if that's the case then I think he would've been taken care of a long time ago, before he could blow the whistle on the fbi's sinister operation."

Bearcat357:
    "Originally Posted by KapsFB View Post
    A village somewhere HAS to be missing an idiot.
    Actually, after seeing some recent posts on here.....there are a few villages missing their idiots.....including where this nutty dude came from....

Note that the first cop references my reports of secret codes in the cop community which authorize the murder of suspects by psychopathic cops AND FBI AGENTS. Then, “IAmJeff” chimes in and suggests that Sosbee should have bee “taken care of” (killed) long ago BY the fbi. Finally, the foolish Bearcat adds his take on village idiots.

As of today the entry by IAmJeff and possibly the other two have been removed by Internal Affairs (“IA”, or other cop official) due to the criminal nature or intent apparent in the material (Note that I use the expression ”IA” to capture the identity of the administrator of the cop forum). The cops’ suggestion that the fbi should have killed Sosbee long ago is a good example of the police (and fbi/cia) mindset. Thus, my work in presenting the data is a complete success. Note also that when IA removed the evidence of criminal intent, the damage was already done: I had already recorded the vile entries (quoted above) and I had already lured the ignorant and cowardly cops into my sting operation. The IA's removal of the suspect posts constitutes evidence of a cover up of the very conduct I seek to expose,i.e., 1) Cops verbally assaulting me ,and 2) Cops suggesting that the fbi should kill me for reporting their secret “killing” codes.

I would like to thank the IA officer (possibly a federal agent) for providing me with the evidence that I needed to indict the law enforcement community by using their own words which reflect their murderous predispositions; and I am also grateful to the three cops who posted their insane ideas as quoted above. If IA had not removed the quotes I would have less evidence to use against them in the world court of public opinion.To see the posts of some of the cops , go to the links shown below:
    http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho....php?p=1181404
    and:
    http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87842
    and:
    http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...t=87842&page=2
    and:
    http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...t=87842&page=3
    Finally, note that from my personal experiences with cops I find the following traits to be universally accurate (save a few exceptions) and applicable to cops:low intelligence, liars, cowards, traitors, falsifiers of police reports,often violent and childish in nature, dangerous to encounter and generally not helpful when a victim needs assistance, etc.
    http://www.atlanticfreepress.com/submit.html

Congrats to the posters such as Bearcat, KapsFB, and others!

Forum Member

That's totally priceless!! Best laugh I've had this week. Another massive conspiracy revealed.

Forum Member
    Tin foil hat, anyone?
    If I tell you what I know, I'd have to kill you. Fortunately, I don't know much.

Forum Member

Damn. They got me!

L-1
    Forum Member
    He is a cornucopia of information http://www.sosbeevfbi.com/
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Do I get paid for this?
    wow... just wow.
    Don't tase me bro!!

Forum Member

My only concern, (I received a B.A. in Psychology) is that this study lacks validity and reliability. For one, how could he possibly verify the people he listed were in fact Police Officers. Secondly, to conduct sound research, you do not lure or attempt to trap your subjects into your hypothesis. Thridly, he went out already with a made up mind that all cops with few exceptions are, liars, violent, etc... and thus specificly went out to prove his own theory which compromises the research and the validity of said research.

I for one, am not violent, a liar, coward, traitor, etc... His report will only fuel the fire of people who are already anti-leo and people who are border line. There are a few that slip through the cracks but to generalize on everyone is absolutely wrong. Anyways, everything we say here he/she will attempt to use against us.

To all tread lightly, for your words can and will be used against you.

Molon Labe
    Oh.....THAT Guy........he makes your general run of the mill ding look stable.......tin foil wont work for him......too thin.....

He has pubished versions of this for several years......
    The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Not so Special Agent...
    May 4, 2006

Note that the fbi synthesized kidney stone (being formed within my kidney) would send me to the hospital twelve hours after the above photo was taken.

"You don't want the truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall... I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it."

Ten Six
    Quote Originally Posted by ISPY4U2 View Post
    Tin foil hat, anyone?
    Photobucket

Bigfoot Country
    "generally not helpful when a victim needs assistance, etc."

See what happens when no one is willing to change the lil' fellas diapers?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by photolineup View Post
    I bet this guy gets laid every night.
    Undoubtedly.

yes, it really is me...
    He used a fictitious story for his research??????

Wow, just ...........wow. Somebody was deprived of creative writing class as a child.

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by SteveOKC View Post
    My only concern, (I received a B.A. in Psychology) is that this study lacks validity and reliability. For one, how could he possibly verify the people he listed were in fact Police Officers. Secondly, to conduct sound research, you do not lure or attempt to trap your subjects into your hypothesis. Thridly, he went out already with a made up mind that all cops with few exceptions are, liars, violent, etc... and thus specificly went out to prove his own theory which compromises the research and the validity of said research.

I for one, am not violent, a liar, coward, traitor, etc... His report will only fuel the fire of people who are already anti-leo and people who are border line. There are a few that slip through the cracks but to generalize on everyone is absolutely wrong. Anyways, everything we say here he/she will attempt to use against us.

Very well said. Very valid points. IMHO, you're making one mistake. Taking this clown seriously. Mars is a long way off, yet, he's made this journey before.

public safety activist

Surely you can't believe that ANYONE with a modicum of intelligence and education would take that crap seriously.
    Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed.
    Happiness never decreases by being shared. -- Buddhist quotation
    A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -- Proverbs 15:1

License and Registration!
    I wish I had such an active imagination like this guy, must be nice to be off in your own little world removed from society.

Backtrace it...

I saw the same thing as you, Steve. A very ****-poor attempt at trying to make it seem like you know what the hell you are talking about. This guy tried to write an abstract that seemed legit but in reality it lacks all the right components, not the least of which being an unbiased approach.

I was not able to find where this jagoff posted, is it in the "movie collaboration" thread? What was his screenname?

Federal Agent
    JPSO Recruit: Give my regards to Lt. Calecas (Street Crimes Unit). I had the fortunate experience of spending some time with his crew after Gustav. Good times...good times.
    Two is one,
    one is none.

Forum Member

This guy gives human beings a bad name

29E12
    Unbelievable.
    I wonder who he's going to call when his house gets robbed
    Santa?

Bigfoot Country
    Quote Originally Posted by OliverR View Post
    Unbelievable.
    I wonder who he's going to call when his house gets robbed
    Santa?
    The newspapers of course. Nobody prevented his house from getting robbed.

Forum Member

Drat! He figured out our code! We better change it. Cause you know, if we are going to plot something we are going to do it on a public forum....

"Retired"
    Oh, you wiley, wacky kids, talking about the Deathsquads on an open forum again. And shame on you, Bearcat, for giving out the Death Codes. Now they'll know when we're coming...Well, time to dip the umbrella tip in cyanide..

Abolens Malefactorum
    He "invaded" the police forums!

He "invaded" an open forum that ANYONE with access to the internet can get onto! Now that is prime-time, deep undercover, hard-core reporting!

And I second the on him using a made up story for his "research."
    When passenger of foot heave in sight, tootle the horn. Trumpet him melodiously at first, but if he still obstacles your passage then tootle him with vigor.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by wirefire2 View Post
    Drat! He figured out our code! We better change it. Cause you know, if we are going to plot something we are going to do it on a public forum....
    Which is exactly why we need to be more careful, as in discreet when we're visited by these travelers from inter and outer Space. The security of the information we possess is of the utmost concern, and it's imperative that it is properly safeguarded. The Original Poster has fully grasped the conspiracy which he references. He now knows the truth, and is in possession of documentary evidence to support all of his hitherto unprovable assertions. In future dealings and communications within the forums, I propose that we begin to emply new, and more effective security and cloaking measures. I suggest that with Command Approval we now utilize Communications Protocol C-22 B-7.This is a highly classified document, and can only be read using the X-75 Differential Wrist Activated Decoder and Translation Device. If you currently do not have this device, submit your request on Department letterhead stationary to:----------------------------------------Your current X-55 Decoders can open the required address. In future, we must be considerably more careful in the discussion/dissemination of classified information.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last