Page 38 of 40 First ... 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 Last
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: CSP applicants - What is your status???

Forum Member

Hey USMCBailey .... do you suppose no news is still good news after receiving our Phase III notifications? The wait continues ....

LRC
    Forum Member

Cololaw20122 - I received the Phase III email on 8/25, and I received the acceptance phone call 9/12. I know of a few people notified the week before and a few that received the call 2 weeks later. This was before the process was updated so it may be different now. I would imagine you are still ok.
    Last edited by LRC; 02-16-2012 at 10:05 PM.

Forum Member

It's only been a week, I'm assuming there just now reviewing our packets so I don't predict well hear anything until march. But yes no news is good news because if your not picked you'll get a letter ... If you get a phone call ..... your in ! ..... So anxious!

Forum Member

Thanks, LRC and Bailey ... appreciate the counsel! Turning up the volume on my ringer as we speak ....

Forum Member

Cololaw and anyone else in phase 3 awaiting thier academy invite. I got a rejection email this morning informing me that I was not selected. And I know why.... I got undecided or showing deception or whatever they call it on the polygraph. Diddnt lie, so who knows those things suck. Anyways so if yall diddnt get an email today your probably in good shape ! Best of luck to yall !!! And i will be reapplying next Oct, hopefully with better luck on the poly.

Forum Member

Hey usmcbailey ... sorry to hear about the dreaded email ... Im sure you'll kill it in October! I havent heard anything yet, so I am still crossing fingers and walking around with my phone on high ring! We shall see ... keep getting prepared for the next round ... I'll be looking for you in that next class!

Forum Member

Whats up all...Pretty quiet around here lately! Most of the 11-2 class is through FTO now....hope you guys hear soon on the hiring process!

Forum Member

Sorry to Hear about the poly usmcbailey. Can anyone give me an idea of the type of questions on the poly? I've been told they're geared towards your application & background. I'm applying next year, so I'm curious. I've taken them before for my job, so I know they can be a bit stressful.

Forum Member

I'm going to guess its mainly based off your PHQ

Forum Member

CSP website says they will be hiring in June 2012. Anyone planning to apply then? I'm out of state, in WVa and am considering CSP.

Forum Member

I'm from out of state aswell. I plan on applying in in June. Do you happen to know when the written exam might be?
    Quote Originally Posted by tinoboy10 View Post
    CSP website says they will be hiring in June 2012. Anyone planning to apply then? I'm out of state, in WVa and am considering CSP.

Forum Member

The CSP website outlines the timetable pretty well. Check it out. Anyone else out there gearing up for the July 2012-2 class? Just waiting for duty station assignment at this point!

Forum Member

What week of the academy are you guys in now?? Has to be getting close to grad day, home stretch!!

Forum Member
    Im from out of state as well and would like to apply in June, right now im active duty army deployed to kuwait. My Ets date is comming up soon and hopefully i can get home in June in time to apply and start testing and interviews. the website says it takes 3 visits from out of state aplicants

Forum Member

So there will be a few of us out of staters applying in June. That's awesome,cant wait to get started with the process. We should all post our timelines so we can see how long the process is taking for each person that way no one is left in the dark. Good luck to all new applicants in June.
    Last edited by sean1585; 05-02-2012 at 06:19 PM. Reason: grammer

Forum Member

Has anyone in the 2012-2 process heard anything recently? I'm waiting for the call to do Poly/Psych right now and just wondering if anyone else is moving forward at the moment.

Thanks!

NorthColoCop

You guys deserve your "thread" just like anyone else, so I bump you to the top
    Not a chief anymore just a regular patrol supervisor (Officer.com wont let me change the handle)

Forum Member

Hey does anyone know what they ask on the polygraph test? I have nothing to lie about just curious if they are going to try and trick me on it. I feel like I am going to be all nervous and there going to think I am not telling the truth when I am. Becoming a Colorado state trooper is a dream career for me and I don't want to blow it.

Forum Member

The announcement for application period for CSP has been posted!!!

NorthColoCop

bumping you guys to the top, just **** off others
    Not a chief anymore just a regular patrol supervisor (Officer.com wont let me change the handle)

Forum Member

hey guys, anyone else test in Feb and being considered for the 12-2 class still? Im from out of state and just got back from taking the poly....anyone know whats next? I know its the psych and medical, but do they call to offer a position before that?? anyone have any idea of a date to expect a phone call or e-mail. Im assuming soon since im still being considered for the july academy, but I was curious if anyone had a better idea.

Anyone know if you pass the poly and are not selected for the July academy if you'll be considered for the next academy??

Curious about how many are in my same situation.

Forum Member

Sounds like you're almost there man! They should give you a post conditional offer next, as long as you pass the medical, psych and the last ability test you should be golden. I cant wait to get to the point where you are. I just applied for the 13-1 class. I have a question, how was the poly I haven't taken one before? Was it nerve racking ,easy going, relaxing... just curious?

06/01/2012- application submitted

Forum Member

I just applied on 6/1/2012 as well. Just been waiting on this process and lurking law enforcement forums.

Mine says:
    Application received
    Minimum qualifications and conditions of employment - passed
    Written test -

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by ajgebhardt View Post
    I just applied on 6/1/2012 as well. Just been waiting on this process and lurking law enforcement forums.

Mine says:
    Application received
    Minimum qualifications and conditions of employment - passed
    Written test -
    That's weird they don't start the mq review until next month. Not doubting you just strange.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by sean1585 View Post
    Sounds like you're almost there man! They should give you a post conditional offer next, as long as you pass the medical, psych and the last ability test you should be golden. I cant wait to get to the point where you are. I just applied for the 13-1 class. I have a question, how was the poly I haven't taken one before? Was it nerve racking ,easy going, relaxing... just curious?

06/01/2012- application submitted
    All polys are nerve racking...the key is to tell the truth...lie and you can kiss your aspirations of being a LEO good bye.

Page 38 of 40 First ... 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 Last