bird of prey

Motorcycle Club/OMG

I was wondering if any one in Delaware had any information on the "motorcycle club" Thunderguard? I was riding down 295 to work (in va) and saw a pack of bikes, all in denim vests and when they past me they all had rockers on that said thunderguard, with a red lightening bolt going from top right of the back of the vest to the bottom left with a scull under it. Underneath it said MC(motorcycle club) and then DELAWARE. With the little knowledge on OMGs, it seems it might be a hells angel sect. It looked like the lightening bolt was bashing the scull, which looked like "Charlie." So, am I paranoid or is this something?
    dubbed code name: Alien #69

Forum Member

They're known. They're a "1%er" "club" originally based in MD. Not quite sure about a HA affiliation.
    -Mike
    The above comments reflect the personal, off-the-record, unofficial opinions of the individual posting them only, and in no way, shape, or form should be taken to indicate any particular opinion, policy, or belief by the poster's or any other agency, governmental entity, organization, or corporation. Thank you and have a nice day.

bird of prey

thanks for the info mike...saw some hells angels today in a pack of 5...dont like where this is going....

Banned

Thunderguards are an all black motorcycle gang, or security threat group. they are currently affiliated with one of the larger white gangs, but are not permitted to wear their colors but they do ride together.

bird of prey

thanks for the info!

Forum Member

They have some kind of building or hall in wilmington. I work about 2 blocks from it.

Forum Member

Wth??

Thunderguards are not 1%er's at all... They had there colors taken from them. They fell under the Pagans which is one of the big four OMG's.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by PoPo_man View Post
    They had their colors taken from them.
    Someone better tell the several dozen I see on a monthly basis to turn their colors in, then. Also, I fixed your grammar.

Maybe there was a chapter down your way that got disbanded, but I can assure you they're alive and well up here.
    Last edited by MikeUD; 03-19-2010 at 07:40 AM.
    -Mike
    The above comments reflect the personal, off-the-record, unofficial opinions of the individual posting them only, and in no way, shape, or form should be taken to indicate any particular opinion, policy, or belief by the poster's or any other agency, governmental entity, organization, or corporation. Thank you and have a nice day.

Forum Member
    There is some sort of convention in Ft. Worth, Texas right now. I found a few Bandidos yesterday. Never seen them in my neck of the woods before.

Forum Member

I frequently see Thunderguards riding deep in full colors all the time throughout New Castle, and Kent Counties.

Forum Member

Thunderguard is alive and wearing colors these days. Just saw several of them in Dover last weekend. Also saw 3 members from Outcast MC Boston at the Sonic in Dover just 10 minutes after seeing 2 Thunderguards riding up the main strip.