X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smith0096
    Forum Member
    • Sep 2004

Porta-clip radio holder

I'm in dire need of a Porta-clip radio holder for my Motorola XTS5000. Galls is the only carrier that I have foiund they are special order only. Please, search your closet drawers and help me locate one. For those of you with an XTS5000, what do you currently use?

My current radio holder has a L shaped bottom, which is tearing up the seat with the sharp edge...please help!
  • stillamarine
    Forum Member
    • Feb 2008

we were directed by the academy staff to call portaclip directly. Of course we are doing a mass order...may not be for a couple weeks but if still interested then let me know and I'll see if I can order an extra for you.
    "Rollin and Patrollin the Wild Wild West of Bham"

Comment

• smith0096
      Forum Member
      • Sep 2004

Yes, please. Let me know what I owe you and where I can I send it.
      Thanks, Brett

Comment

• smith0096
        Forum Member
        • Sep 2004

Nevermind. I got one coming. Thanks

Comment

• Guzman
          Patrolman
          • Jul 2008

where are you getting it from? i'm thinking of getting one as well.
          Serving Since "Breakfast"

Comment

• hxd
            Regrouping
            • Jul 2007

You can purchase directly from Porta-Clip.

Comment

• markdh720
              Forum Member
              • Nov 2005

Boston Leather makes a decent radio holder. I recommend the multi-adjustable holder because I've never dropped my radio since I got it. My radio fell out of the porta clip and the L-shaped holder a couple times during foot pursuits. They only show basketweave on their site, but they make plain leather too.

Comment

• markdh720
                Forum Member
                • Nov 2005

Boston Leather makes a decent radio holder. I recommend the multi-adjustable holder because I've never dropped my radio since I got it. My radio fell out of the porta clip and the L-shaped holder a couple times during foot pursuits. They only show basketweave on their site, but they make plain leather too.

Comment

• markdh720
                  Forum Member
                  • Nov 2005

Comment

• LE2BE
                    Forum Member
                    • Jul 2005

Anybody have a better picture of the Porta-clip with an XTS5000 mounted in it. The website kinda lacks in the marketing department.
                    Yes I'm a LEO... but I do no care enough to go through the trouble of changing the screen name.... sorry

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12301 users online. 75 members and 12226 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...