Page 1 of 70 12341151 ... Last
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Per the Request of the Supreme Council

  1. #1
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Posts
    7,100

    Per the Request of the Supreme Council

    To all Personnel:

    I am passing on tha request of The Supreme Council that this thread not be deleted.

    Fleet Admiral Sully and all other Personnel are hereby directed to carry on.

    Apparently the Trollation Nation was able to subvert the Adminstrator into destroying critical Intel records. We are attempting to address this problem elsewhere. In the interim, it is suggested that all personnel retain private copies of all records.

    Major Monty
    Last edited by Monty Ealerman; 01-27-2009 at 10:04 PM.

  2. #2
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Posts
    7,100
    I am notified that FT ADM Sully will be reporting soon.

  3. #3
    Macho Man

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    fl
    Posts
    10,677
    Is this where the sully thread is going to be now?

  4. #4
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Posts
    7,100
    REPORT



    The Troll pet mascot snake caught by our brave Field Personnel and removed from Troll custody is now re-educated, and is now fully willing to swallow any trolls and troll babies.

    Intel estimates that it can swallow at least a dozen per feeding session.

    Lt. JG rubyrose is hereby requested to repost her troll baby image in order that Personnel is facilitated in ensuring that tha troll devourer is properly fed.

    END OF REPORT

    Monty

  5. #5
    Professor of Stuff
    asullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    O.COM, Sector 69
    Posts
    14,825
    Errrr,
    Thank you Major Monty,

    officers ladies and gentlemen please, please be seated... Thank ya....Thank ya.....
    Please.......Please.....errrrrr you too trigger, set boy...good...

    Errr Ummm Cough...
    It brings me great satisfaction and gratitude fer tha perseverance we all have endured...

    LET ME MAKE THIS PERFICALLY CLEAR, WE will be reorganizing all ranks to their originality, ASAP so we can complete our God given duty and right to fight tha Trollation nation fer tha sake of O.com city.....

    We will not flounder, recede, retreat, delete, or stand down in any way until all tha enemy is destroyed and only zoo artifacts are left!!!! Thank-you, please, please......Thank you.....

    I will resubmit all orders of battle a soon as possible... until then, glean your weapons, sharpen your knives, and kiss your brides gentlemen, cause its WAR TIME!!!!

    That is all!!!!! Disssss-missed!!!!

    Fleet Admiral Alex "sully" sullivan

    Getty up Boy !!!! High o Silver... up-up- and away !!!!!
    Last edited by asullivan; 01-28-2009 at 01:38 AM. Reason: what else ??? spell'in
    From da' land O' nervous sheep.
    Quote Originally Posted by crass cop View Post
    who cares....was she hot??
    Quote Originally Posted by mookster View Post
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. And I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by CityCopDC View Post
    I swear to god you are not human. I have seen enough episodes of X-Files to know a rogue VI (Virtual Inteligence) when I see one.
    Currently Being Ignored by

    1) NYC Queeny.
    2) Officer retired.

  6. #6
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Posts
    7,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor13 View Post
    Is this where the sully thread is going to be now?
    Operative Taylor:

    You are hereby directed to desist from further reference to "the Sully thread". Fleet Admiral Sully will provide further information as appropriate. You will please ensure that Real Sergeant USMCEvan and Explorer are appropriately informed of this relocation of antitroll activity.

    Regards,

    Monty

  7. #7
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Posts
    7,100
    I'd like to remind everyone that even though we're hiding in a game zone, we're really in a war zone, so everyone please watch your buddy's back.

  8. #8
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Posts
    7,100
    I just got called in to work so I'll see you all later.

  9. #9
    Professor of Stuff
    asullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    O.COM, Sector 69
    Posts
    14,825
    ORDER OF BATTLE---MATERIAL

    O.COM

    Per Orders of MAJOR MONTY EALERMAN

    ARMY

    Forces command

    Headquarters
    First O.Com Army
    Second O.com Army
    Third O.com army
    Fourth O.com army

    I Corp.
    III Corp.
    1st,2nd, divisions mechanical
    6th Infantry division
    9th Infantry division
    10 Mountain Divisions
    101 Airborne divisions
    85th,212th,214th Field army brigaded
    6th cavalry brigade
    169th Armoured division
    76th ranger regiment
    2nd armoured cavalry division


    Artillery
    Towed how and gun how
    105 mm 203mm
    MRL: mlrs227 mm
    Anti-tank weapons
    AT-4 84mm
    Lawn chairs
    M72 law
    Dragoons
    Hellfire H.H.
    SAM: PATRIOT battalions w/ 16 fire units each
    ROLAND REDEYE
    STINGER
    SHAPARREL
    AA GUNS
    M167 VULCANS
    M163 VULCANS (TRACKED)
    F\IXED WING AIRCRAFT
    OV-1
    330 SHERPAs
    C-12,s
    U-21,s
    UV-18A
    SUPER KING AIRS
    HELICOPTERS
    AH-64A APACHES
    BLACKHAWKS
    AH-1Q
    Whistling moon rocket pop bottle rockets
    AH-1S
    CH-47A
    CHINOOKS
    CH-54
    UH-1
    1 gross black cat firecrackers
    OH-58A/D
    KIOW As
    OH-6A cayuseS
    FAADS (Forward Area Air Defence Systems)
    LOS F-H (LINE OF SIGHT /FORWARD HEAVY
    LOS-R (LINE OF SIGHT REAR)
    STINGER fixed and vehicle launched
    N-LOS
    ‘FART ALARM’ RINGTONES
    MICV
    AAWS-M
    DRAGOON
    MILAN2 (BEING EVALUATED BY O.COM0
    AAWS-M programme to be merged w emerging AAWS-H (HEAVY’S)


    NAVAL BATTLE ORDER

    EAST, WEST, SOUTH AND NORTH

    1 sub
    2 pontoon boats
    My rubber ducky
    Errr “carriers”
    Nimitz class
    Enterprise kitty (meowww) hawk class
    Destroyers
    Plumping tools
    Amphibious forces
    II1 ORIONS
    HARPOON ASM
    SH-3A/D/G/H’s
    Electronic warfare squadrons w/ EA-6B PROWLERS
    EC-130’s
    C-118
    C-2’s
    SKYHAWKS
    PAPER KITES
    T-44A’s
    C-2A’s
    SUPER STALLIONS
    F-111
    F-5E’s
    KA-6’s
    DC-130

    MARINE CORPS BATTLE ORDER

    Tanks
    M60A1’s
    2 MAF DIVISIONS
    Wrist rockets
    APC,s
    LVTP-7A1
    M-113
    Artillery
    BBQ rotisery
    105 mm
    M-198
    M-114
    155 MM howitzers
    SP guns
    155mm howitzers
    203mm howitzers
    ATGW
    TOW, DRAGON
    Marine aviation
    F-4N/S / W SPARROW AND SIDEWINDERS AAM’s
    AV-8B HARRIIERS
    A-6A/E INTRUDERS
    EA-6B PROWLERS
    Another case of black cat bottle rockets
    Buzz bombs w/ reports
    TACAMO HERCULES
    U-21’s
    RF-8s
    RA-5s
    AAM
    PHOENIX
    SPARROW
    AMRAAM
    BUTTE MONTANA


    AIR FORCE BATTLE ORDER

    Tactical Air Command ( TAC )

    2 air divisions
    6 squadrons
    4 Interceptor squadrons

    Military Air Command (MAC)

    14 total squadrons

    Strategic Air Command ( SAC)

    The following is Battle Ready:

    O.COM SAC Is part of the overall offensive Strategic Nuclear Force, and maintains O.com deterrent force, we have ICBM wings and the manned bombers.
    It consists of air divisions as well as strategic aerospace divisions follows:

    Stratotankers, B-52G’S fitted w/ALCM’s
    2 fighter bomber wings w/ SRAM-equipped FB-111 A’s

    1 wing w/ B-1B’s
    KC-135’s
    EC-135’s
    TR-1 variant of U-2’s ( just delivered)
    Multi colored kites fer tha kiddies
    DC-130’s
    KC-10’s and buckets of KFC crispy and original

    Space Command (SPACECMD)

    Tactical Air Command

    F-4 FHANTOMS
    F-15 EAGLES
    AWACS W/ E-3A’s
    RF-4C’s
    OV-10’s
    BRONCO’s ( not Trigger)
    A-10 THUNDER BOLTS
    1 ECM squadron w/ F-4G (wild weasels)
    All weather recon/ WC-130’s and WC-135’s

    MAC HELICOPTER FORCE

    UH-1F’s
    HH-1N’s
    Balsa Aoeo planes w/ rubber bands
    HH-3E’s
    Beech C-12’s

    CC: O.COM Members and city slickers



    This has been released per orders of O.com supreme council of war…

    MONTY EARLERMAN
    SECTATARY OF TROLLATIAN WAR

    Rcvd and Recorded, O.COM DOD.

    Alex "Sully"Sullivan

    CNCFA

    CC: HIGH IMPORTANCE
    RE: C.CAAP , D.LTHA REAL USMCevan
    Last edited by asullivan; 01-28-2009 at 03:31 AM. Reason: secret stuff
    From da' land O' nervous sheep.
    Quote Originally Posted by crass cop View Post
    who cares....was she hot??
    Quote Originally Posted by mookster View Post
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. And I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by CityCopDC View Post
    I swear to god you are not human. I have seen enough episodes of X-Files to know a rogue VI (Virtual Inteligence) when I see one.
    Currently Being Ignored by

    1) NYC Queeny.
    2) Officer retired.

  10. #10
    Professor of Stuff
    asullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    O.COM, Sector 69
    Posts
    14,825
    Whoooaaa Trigger...........

    I will be mak'in a FORMAL call ta arms ta all [B]Enlisted personnel in short order.

    We have recovered 90% of all tha solders and thier rank when this most tragic "event" occurred.

    I will be posting tha list in due time....I will expect all enlisted personnel to have a lust and desire ta kill, Mame, stomp, slice, bleed out, crush, destroy, fragment any and all trolls.

    Your reward you might ask??? EARS, yes thats right EARS of troll....And safety of our own in numbers.

    I shall speak in depth of the philosophical, anatomical, and mindset between "them" and us... The good people of O.com city...Bbefore this time in history ........ CARRY ON... DISMISSED....


    Of course under my command.... I will be in tha field with ya includ'in my most dearly trustworthy means of transportation, Triggar,,

    Getty up boy!!!!.. Whip, Snap, kick, Highooooooooo Silver.. UUUP UUUP and away!!!!!


    Carry on troops!!!!
    From da' land O' nervous sheep.
    Quote Originally Posted by crass cop View Post
    who cares....was she hot??
    Quote Originally Posted by mookster View Post
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. And I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by CityCopDC View Post
    I swear to god you are not human. I have seen enough episodes of X-Files to know a rogue VI (Virtual Inteligence) when I see one.
    Currently Being Ignored by

    1) NYC Queeny.
    2) Officer retired.

  11. #11
    Phony doc

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Olathe, KS land of OZ
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by asullivan View Post
    ORDER OF BATTLE---MATERIAL

    O.COM

    Per Orders of MAJOR MONTY EALERMAN

    ARMY

    Forces command

    Headquarters
    First O.Com Army
    Second O.com Army
    Third O.com army
    Fourth O.com army

    I Corp.
    III Corp.
    1st,2nd, divisions mechanical
    6th Infantry division
    9th Infantry division
    10 Mountain Divisions
    101 Airborne divisions
    85th,212th,214th Field army brigaded
    6th cavalry brigade
    169th Armoured division
    76th ranger regiment
    2nd armoured cavalry division


    Artillery
    Towed how and gun how
    105 mm 203mm
    MRL: mlrs227 mm
    Anti-tank weapons
    AT-4 84mm
    Lawn chairs
    M72 law
    Dragoons
    Hellfire H.H.
    SAM: PATRIOT battalions w/ 16 fire units each
    ROLAND REDEYE
    STINGER
    SHAPARREL
    AA GUNS
    M167 VULCANS
    M163 VULCANS (TRACKED)
    F\IXED WING AIRCRAFT
    OV-1
    330 SHERPAs
    C-12,s
    U-21,s
    UV-18A
    SUPER KING AIRS
    HELICOPTERS
    AH-64A APACHES
    BLACKHAWKS
    AH-1Q
    Whistling moon rocket pop bottle rockets
    AH-1S
    CH-47A
    CHINOOKS
    CH-54
    UH-1
    1 gross black cat firecrackers
    OH-58A/D
    KIOW As
    OH-6A cayuseS
    FAADS (Forward Area Air Defence Systems)
    LOS F-H (LINE OF SIGHT /FORWARD HEAVY
    LOS-R (LINE OF SIGHT REAR)
    STINGER fixed and vehicle launched
    N-LOS
    ‘FART ALARM’ RINGTONES
    MICV
    AAWS-M
    DRAGOON
    MILAN2 (BEING EVALUATED BY O.COM0
    AAWS-M programme to be merged w emerging AAWS-H (HEAVY’S)


    NAVAL BATTLE ORDER

    EAST, WEST, SOUTH AND NORTH

    1 sub
    2 pontoon boats
    My rubber ducky
    Errr “carriers”
    Nimitz class
    Enterprise kitty (meowww) hawk class
    Destroyers
    Plumping tools
    Amphibious forces
    II1 ORIONS
    HARPOON ASM
    SH-3A/D/G/H’s
    Electronic warfare squadrons w/ EA-6B PROWLERS
    EC-130’s
    C-118
    C-2’s
    SKYHAWKS
    PAPER KITES
    T-44A’s
    C-2A’s
    SUPER STALLIONS
    F-111
    F-5E’s
    KA-6’s
    DC-130

    MARINE CORPS BATTLE ORDER

    Tanks
    M60A1’s
    2 MAF DIVISIONS
    Wrist rockets
    APC,s
    LVTP-7A1
    M-113
    Artillery
    BBQ rotisery
    105 mm
    M-198
    M-114
    155 MM howitzers
    SP guns
    155mm howitzers
    203mm howitzers
    ATGW
    TOW, DRAGON
    Marine aviation
    F-4N/S / W SPARROW AND SIDEWINDERS AAM’s
    AV-8B HARRIIERS
    A-6A/E INTRUDERS
    EA-6B PROWLERS
    Another case of black cat bottle rockets
    Buzz bombs w/ reports
    TACAMO HERCULES
    U-21’s
    RF-8s
    RA-5s
    AAM
    PHOENIX
    SPARROW
    AMRAAM
    BUTTE MONTANA


    AIR FORCE BATTLE ORDER

    Tactical Air Command ( TAC )

    2 air divisions
    6 squadrons
    4 Interceptor squadrons

    Military Air Command (MAC)

    14 total squadrons

    Strategic Air Command ( SAC)

    The following is Battle Ready:

    O.COM SAC Is part of the overall offensive Strategic Nuclear Force, and maintains O.com deterrent force, we have ICBM wings and the manned bombers.
    It consists of air divisions as well as strategic aerospace divisions follows:

    Stratotankers, B-52G’S fitted w/ALCM’s
    2 fighter bomber wings w/ SRAM-equipped FB-111 A’s

    1 wing w/ B-1B’s
    KC-135’s
    EC-135’s
    TR-1 variant of U-2’s ( just delivered)
    Multi colored kites fer tha kiddies
    DC-130’s
    KC-10’s and buckets of KFC crispy and original

    Space Command (SPACECMD)

    Tactical Air Command

    F-4 FHANTOMS
    F-15 EAGLES
    AWACS W/ E-3A’s
    RF-4C’s
    OV-10’s
    BRONCO’s ( not Trigger)
    A-10 THUNDER BOLTS
    1 ECM squadron w/ F-4G (wild weasels)
    All weather recon/ WC-130’s and WC-135’s

    MAC HELICOPTER FORCE

    UH-1F’s
    HH-1N’s
    Balsa Aoeo planes w/ rubber bands
    HH-3E’s
    Beech C-12’s

    CC: O.COM Members and city slickers



    This has been released per orders of O.com supreme council of war…

    MONTY EARLERMAN
    SECTATARY OF TROLLATIAN WAR

    Rcvd and Recorded, O.COM DOD.

    Alex "Sully"Sullivan

    CNCFA

    CC: HIGH IMPORTANCE
    RE: C.CAAP , D.LTHA REAL USMCevan

    don't forget the red balloons
    Every day is just the same, I'm chasing rainbows in the rain.

  12. #12
    Forum Member
    Tex4720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    674
    Quote Originally Posted by asullivan View Post
    I Your reward you might ask??? EARS, yes thats right EARS of troll....

    :
    What do we do with the left ears?

  13. #13
    Macho Man

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    fl
    Posts
    10,677
    Fleet Adm. Sullivan, you can't have two different things under "2ND" there can only be one... I got dibs on 3ID!

  14. #14
    Professor of Stuff
    asullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    O.COM, Sector 69
    Posts
    14,825
    Quote Originally Posted by kscampuscop View Post
    don't forget the red balloons
    RED balloons.... That doesn't sound possible I would ferget them???

    Quote Originally Posted by Tex4720 View Post
    What do we do with the left ears?
    Well officer, Duhhh, Ya can trade em, sell em, or wear em!!! Around O.com city tha women LOVE tanned troll ears, Nice and soft, warm, makes wonderful carpet "throws".

    And when thar fresh, out in tha battlefield they ain't to bad.... Chewy but with a hint of chicken flovour!!
    Whoooa trigger!!!
    "SNAP", "SNAP", "WHIP", "WHIP"

    HUmmmm NEW recruits eyyy ??? YA ARN'T TROLLS IS YA????

    We Shoot em on site we do!!!! Lets See your paper work...!!!! POST HASTE!!!SNAP, WHIP,POP!!!.POP!!

    Lests see here, let me insert my trusty monocle.....

    Patrolman K Scampuscop Patrolman 15 yrs ehhh???
    Patrol Sgt TEX 4720 23 yrs Ehhhhh???

    Well w/ verification from our FEMALE nursey, looks like you guys are ready ta go!!!!

    Just a small blood sample ta see if ya ain't covert trolls, even though with those Doughnut rings I seriously think that ya are!!!! But proceedure is proceedure.
    This offer is conditional upon med exam... buy our most beautifull nursey...

    Until that time DISMISSED!!!

    FA Sully Sullivan

    Getty up triggar, Snap, Snap... HIIII OHHHH silver up, up, and away, A troll kill'in fine day!!!!!
    From da' land O' nervous sheep.
    Quote Originally Posted by crass cop View Post
    who cares....was she hot??
    Quote Originally Posted by mookster View Post
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. And I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by CityCopDC View Post
    I swear to god you are not human. I have seen enough episodes of X-Files to know a rogue VI (Virtual Inteligence) when I see one.
    Currently Being Ignored by

    1) NYC Queeny.
    2) Officer retired.

  15. #15
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Posts
    7,100
    FT ADM Sully is by order of tha Supreme Council awarded the Medal of Materiels Acquisition in recognition of his extraordinary management of Congress in the matter.

  16. #16
    Professor of Stuff
    asullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    O.COM, Sector 69
    Posts
    14,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor13 View Post
    Fleet Adm. Sullivan, you can't have two different things under "2ND" there can only be one... I got dibs on 3ID!

    Roger that Staff Sgt,
    Could be a clerical error...until researched, pass tha word that tha war has moved to this location. Headquarters anyway, Tha nest is being rebuilt as we speak...

    Alot of records were lost during tha 1st great war..... But as you know Sarge from Personal experience, we shall grow and become exponentially stronger by tha hour....
    DISMISSED!!

    Hay!!!! triggar wait fer me ya stuipid glue horse!!!! Clink, clank,clink,clank, ummmppp, Damn them spirs hurt..... Wipe off tha ol'e chapps here...

    Cough, Cough... oh man I think i Need a "tug".. Gulp, Gulp.... Ahhhh, Kaboom! man o man that thar O.com redeye is gett'in worse by tha week.....Whewww

    What ya all look'in at !!!!! CARRY ON !!!!!!!

    F.A. "Sully" Sullivan
    From da' land O' nervous sheep.
    Quote Originally Posted by crass cop View Post
    who cares....was she hot??
    Quote Originally Posted by mookster View Post
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. And I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by CityCopDC View Post
    I swear to god you are not human. I have seen enough episodes of X-Files to know a rogue VI (Virtual Inteligence) when I see one.
    Currently Being Ignored by

    1) NYC Queeny.
    2) Officer retired.

  17. #17
    Professor of Stuff
    asullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    O.COM, Sector 69
    Posts
    14,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty Ealerman View Post
    FT ADM Sully is by order of tha Supreme Council awarded the Medal of Materiels Acquisition in recognition of his extraordinary management of Congress in the matter.


    Whowww Triggar!!!

    Well errr, Huuuh, Ummmm,
    I ahhh Don't know what to say!!

    Major Monty Sire,,
    I err Could not have done it without tha support of tha supreme council and yourself sire.......

    Errrr, CARRY ON !!!! SNAP, WHIP,SNAP!!!

    Whowwwa Trigger....
    Uhhh One more thang Major... I am compiling a list of Survivors and their ranks per your request sir!!!

    Getty up Boy!!!!
    From da' land O' nervous sheep.
    Quote Originally Posted by crass cop View Post
    who cares....was she hot??
    Quote Originally Posted by mookster View Post
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. And I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by CityCopDC View Post
    I swear to god you are not human. I have seen enough episodes of X-Files to know a rogue VI (Virtual Inteligence) when I see one.
    Currently Being Ignored by

    1) NYC Queeny.
    2) Officer retired.

  18. #18
    TinStar77
    Guest
    .....<cough>...sorry, I am lost.....and now a little frightend......so i will..just be....

  19. #19
    public safety activist
    rubyrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Empire State
    Posts
    4,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty Ealerman View Post
    REPORT

    Lt. JG rubyrose is hereby requested to repost her troll baby image in order that Personnel is facilitated in ensuring that tha troll devourer is properly fed.

    END OF REPORT

    Monty
    Lt.jg RubyRose reporting for duty AGAIN, Sir.

    Troll baby photo:



    N.B.: This is ONE SPECIES of troll baby. Numbers of this species as yet remain unconfirmed. Additional intel on other species in process.

    Another:



    This species attempts to imitate pet dogs, but as you can see it doesn't do a very good job of it.

    Also have an adult member of a different species:



    Per Ft. Adm. Sullivan's confirmation of personal experience with said troll, we have determined that this is not a digitally altered photo.

    Reconnaissance resumed.

    Respectfully,

    Lt.jg RubyRose
    Last edited by rubyrose; 01-28-2009 at 05:14 PM.
    Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed.
    Happiness never decreases by being shared. -- Buddhist quotation
    A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -- Proverbs 15:1

  20. #20
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Posts
    7,100
    Lt. rubyrose,

    Let's widen that second cuff stripe and add a second collar bar, Lt. rubyrose. You are now, pending approval of FT ADM Sully, Field Promoted to the rank of Lieutenant. Keep up the good work, Lieutenant.

    Carry on,

    Maj. Monty

  21. #21
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Posts
    7,100
    Former Rank Insignia:

    collar

    shoulder

    sleeve


    Current Rank Insignia:

    collar

    shoulder

    sleeve


    Congratulations, Lieutenant rubyrose.

  22. #22
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Posts
    7,100
    FT ADM Sully:

    CONFIDENTIAL

    Please ask the Supply Officer to furnish more boxes of Black Cats. They have proven to be extremely useful in diversionary operations. Especially when used in conjunction with cigarette-delay on the fuse.

    Maj. Monty

  23. #23
    Professor of Stuff
    asullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    O.COM, Sector 69
    Posts
    14,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty Ealerman View Post
    Lt. rubyrose,

    Let's widen that second cuff stripe and add a second collar bar, Lt. rubyrose. You are now, pending approval of FT ADM Sully, Field Promoted to the rank of Lieutenant. Keep up the good work, Lieutenant.

    Carry on,

    Maj. Monty
    APPROVAL is APPROVED !!! Lt. rubyrose, Good soldering

    Whaaooo Trigger!!!!
    Well if ANYBODY of o.COM City does not take these OFFICIAL, de-classified photos seriouly we are as a City.... ERrrr DOOMED!!!!!

    I am going to submit a pre and post Great War rpeport in a due course of Time... In tha mean time ,I hope you, of this great Town we call O. COM CITY
    Errrrr "Chew and "chew" very hard on those ears that were presented by LT. Navy, Rubyrose.. GOOD work Lt.!!

    CARRY ON!!!

    Hiiii Ohhh Silver, Getty up Trigar !! SNAP, WHIP!, SNAP!!!


    FT ADM Sully Sullivan

    Approval of rank this day 1-28-09 of Lt rubyrose from Ltjg ftadm ags: Rpt#3432a3
    end....QSL
    Last edited by asullivan; 01-28-2009 at 07:28 PM. Reason: a spell,in
    From da' land O' nervous sheep.
    Quote Originally Posted by crass cop View Post
    who cares....was she hot??
    Quote Originally Posted by mookster View Post
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. And I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by CityCopDC View Post
    I swear to god you are not human. I have seen enough episodes of X-Files to know a rogue VI (Virtual Inteligence) when I see one.
    Currently Being Ignored by

    1) NYC Queeny.
    2) Officer retired.

  24. #24
    Professor of Stuff
    asullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    O.COM, Sector 69
    Posts
    14,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty Ealerman View Post
    FT ADM Sully:

    CONFIDENTIAL

    Please ask the Supply Officer to furnish more boxes of Black Cats. They have proven to be extremely useful in diversionary operations. Especially when used in conjunction with cigarette-delay on the fuse.

    Maj. Monty

    Major, tha supply Officer was KIA 1-15-09
    RPT# 5687D

    It is a good thang that I happen to have a few gross left over from Chinese New Years Party!!!!

    And errr, Cigarette's used fer Delay devices !!! GRRRRRrrrrrr What a waste of LSMFT flavor!!!!!
    Alright,, errr a moment please, GULP, chug, drink, Ahhhhh, This Damndable O.COM whisky is goona be tha death of me!!!!GGrrr

    I will requesition 500 mtrs of American made green cannon fuse
    100 Mtrs of quick match
    and possibly a case or two of Timing fuse : rate of Burn 4.5 Sec/ Cetimeter...To hold us good yntil we get a replacement.......

    I have my sourses, Major, I have my sourses.....
    And my horses, and my Horses,
    Getty up Boy!!!!
    From da' land O' nervous sheep.
    Quote Originally Posted by crass cop View Post
    who cares....was she hot??
    Quote Originally Posted by mookster View Post
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. And I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by CityCopDC View Post
    I swear to god you are not human. I have seen enough episodes of X-Files to know a rogue VI (Virtual Inteligence) when I see one.
    Currently Being Ignored by

    1) NYC Queeny.
    2) Officer retired.

  25. #25
    Professor of Stuff
    asullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    O.COM, Sector 69
    Posts
    14,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty Ealerman View Post
    I'd like to remind everyone that even though we're hiding in a game zone, we're really in a war zone, so everyone please watch your buddy's back.

    I cannot stress this concept enough!!!!
    AS YOU WERE, CARRY ON !!!!
    From da' land O' nervous sheep.
    Quote Originally Posted by crass cop View Post
    who cares....was she hot??
    Quote Originally Posted by mookster View Post
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. And I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by CityCopDC View Post
    I swear to god you are not human. I have seen enough episodes of X-Files to know a rogue VI (Virtual Inteligence) when I see one.
    Currently Being Ignored by

    1) NYC Queeny.
    2) Officer retired.

Page 1 of 70 12341151 ... Last

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Click here to log in or register